Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season or SUPER BOWL MVP too?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season or SUPER BOWL MVP too?

shocked to c that peyton is leading afc voting among qbs. could c rivers and brady, but right now peyton does not deserve to even be in the conversation. even cassel is having a betta year, he should be at first alternate BEFORE peyton. heck, schaub should be before peyton too. ditto with flacco, big ben and ORTON from broncs. 

vick has had a great football-redemption year and should be in the running but he did miss some time. plus without him the eags had a winning record with kolb in there. plus if pats finish with best record in football or better rec than eags, brady should get the award hands down. think is all a question of expectation, and perception thumping reality. everyone includg many on this board assumed it was a rebuilding year but here brady is having the best year of his career and in his best groove ever. everyone was so invested in peyton, rex's phony crapp and let pats slide under radar, now all are forced to eat crow. they simply arent there yet with their reality!

and yep, i c the pats playing the eags in the SB and the pats finishing 14-2....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season and SUPER BOWL MVP too?

Pro-bowl = fan favorites, not actually the best players. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season and SUPER BOWL MVP too?

In Response to Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season and SUPER BOWL MVP too?:
    [QUOTE]Pro-bowl = fan favorites, not actually the best players. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]well that and the fact his jersey sells so well means many have forgiven him his dog trespasses and are ready to move on as i think many should. some can just focus on FOOTBALL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Brady couldn't care less about going to the Pro Bowl. Between him and his wife they could buy their own tropical island.

As for meeting Vick in the SB...BB with 2 weeks to prepare for him. Good luck with that.

It's too far in the future to even consider anyway. There's a long hard road ahead to get there ourselves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We can all say we dont care about this, we can all say he doesnt care about this and he can say he doesnt care about this but really we do care about this and he does care about this.  Another sign of disrespect.  He is the best qb in the game today.  If he doesnt win the pro bowl voting AND the MVP its a disgrace!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I just saw a poll on espn asking which QB is more difficult to gameplan for, Brady or Vick? Guess who's winning. Thats right Vick! A 69% to Brady's 31%. It makes me realize how dumb people are. Don't get me wrong Vick can be difficult to gameplan for cuz he can run and all but how can he beat out a QB who won 3 super bowls and has been to 4 and can spread the ball around and is one of the winningest qb's ever to play? Uh I'm completely lost. The pro bowl by the way has become a joke and is just a popularity game. I'm suprised Miley Cyrus doesn't lead the pro bowl voting

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Brady won't be able to go to the probowl, its during SuperBowl week.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season and SUPER BOWL MVP too?:
    [QUOTE]Brady won't be able to go to the probowl, its during SuperBowl week.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

True! I was thinking the same thing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

i dont think that tb cares about the mvp he wants another title

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No and No. Back to your video games, Kool Aid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]We can all say we dont care about this, we can all say he doesnt care about this and he can say he doesnt care about this but really we do care about this and he does care about this.  Another sign of disrespect.  He is the best qb in the game today.  If he doesnt win the pro bowl voting AND the MVP its a disgrace!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]couldnt agree more! these guys have pride and read everything or have it read to them by their wives and inner circles. it is disrespect and quite SHOCKING to see that the pats are often second on team ranking charts (behind atlanta) or that peyton turnover is even mentioned in the same breath as our brady or that vick could have such a HUGE lead over manning for the pro bowl.. its like we are in bizarro world where noone gets to watch tv or go online or something. me thinks pats and eags are as destined to meet in SB as we are to finish 14-2 the rest of the reg season....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I just saw a poll on espn asking which QB is more difficult to gameplan for, Brady or Vick? Guess who's winning. Thats right Vick! A 69% to Brady's 31%. It makes me realize how dumb people are. Don't get me wrong Vick can be difficult to gameplan for cuz he can run and all but how can he beat out a QB who won 3 super bowls and has been to 4 and can spread the ball around and is one of the winningest qb's ever to play? Uh I'm completely lost. The pro bowl by the way has become a joke and is just a popularity game. I'm suprised Miley Cyrus doesn't lead the pro bowl voting
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is easier to game plan for Brady. Whether or not that plan works is a different story. Look at Monday. Brady got bounced a few times until he got a handle on what the Jets D was doing then he shedded them with audibles.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season or SUPER BOWL MVP too?

redemtion doesnt mean everyone needs too get on board. Its a state of mind and vicks thinking process of whats right and wrong.Second  since his come back he has worked harder then ever  at his job ,cause now he sees he was wasting away his talent.When he was with atlanta he was the last one in the building and 1st one too leave the training facility.So I say got too give him some  props on the way hes  handling it all.He did do his time and let him move on,like the rest of us.I dont think he should get the mvp  ,but respect how he is changing for the better!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season or SUPER BOWL MVP too?

There is ONLY one accolade.  The Lombardi.  Everything else is window dressing.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I wasnt telling you how too think ,but I belive he should get his chance  cause there is repeat offenders of crimes still playing in the nfl,so why shouldnt he get a chance!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

vick has missed three games this year, playing good football with a boatload of talent around him, but by no means is he playing tom brady football at all. all that brady has to do to get the mvp is continue playing the way he is and it his in a heartbeat, philllip rivers and matt ryan are more deserving than vick by far, u can make a case for maurice jones drew too, but brady is the mvp of the league hands down.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Vick is Pro Bowl leader...will he beat Brady for reg season or SUPER BOWL MVP too?:
    [QUOTE]Why do you always have to bring Vick onto this PATS forum? You know its just going to start a argument about Vick being a giant piece of sh*t. He will make the pro bowl because there are a lot of morons out there who use the word "redemption" and think thats the end of it. His redemption will never come until he gets everyone on board and that will never happen. Sorry but he wont be in the super bowl so the pro bowl will be as far as he goes. Also....hate hate hate lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]its a popularity contest with the pro bowl and amongst the writers to a degree. fact he can still be popular says a lot because he still has to endure a lot more off the field like you killa. if he were not performing, would be no need to ever start a thread. bottom line killa is that the pats will have to go through the EAGS  and vick in order to get that 4th ring! just as i called 14-2 before it was cool to be a frontrunner, so am i with this!