Vick Pretty much bites.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Vick Pretty much bites.

So much for the dream team Mr young. Oh I'm sorry I didnt mean to hurt your feelings and send you out on stress leave.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Vick Pretty much bites.

his oline looked poor and porous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

his oline looked poor and porous

He better hope so. If he's playing 100& then its gonna be a bone crushing season for him. woof woof

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

I disagree on Vick.....don't like him or what he did.......but the guys has talent. I don't think he is a QB at the Brady/Manning calibre...but he is a threat with his running.......teams have to pay attention to him which makes him valuable. Definitely more of a threat than Kyle Orton (sorry King)..Great?...hmm maybe not yet...but VERY GOOD ? Definitely
    Vick is what I though McNabb should have been.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Kyle Orton is very underated. For Miami to make a serious run at him was a slap in the face to their fans. It would have made them a much tougher team to beat without question and he's played with Marshall before. Does not compute.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I don't think vick will  finish the season
    Young's record at Tenn is a mirage
        his teem scored on ave 16pts
           6 pts/ game less than an aveerage team
    Wasn't it Young that sAID "THE DREAM TEAM"
       Philly has holes - LB and OL
    I think Dallas will the the team this year

Giants are decimated. Skins will be better
      but still behind, leaves Dallas on top
    And for once they are keeping their mouths shut.

And speacking of teams that like to talk
    even the Giant fans here in NJ/NY are getting tired of Rex
    and his mouth-
    Didn't used to be - but it will be a blood bath between
    them when they play   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I always thought Vick had talent.  First time I seen him play in college I was amazed.  Now he still does amazing things at times but it's all because of his mobility.  His style is so much more suited for college ball.  He has had success using it as a pro QB but it's a style that he won't allow him to have a long NFL career as a QB.  He is going to seriously get hurt out there.  There were some plays against the Browns where I thought he wasn't going to get up.  No way he makes it through the season this year starting all the games. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Do not be confused by your fantasy football allegiance.

These aren't the 'droids you're looking for.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

he's just a run threat. has no QB IQ whatsoever

same for VY

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Vick Pretty much bites.:
    [QUOTE]Betcha Vick ranks as top quarterback this year,if not I promise to post under a different name.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

That is a bold prediction, but I doubt it happens.

Aaron Rodgers is going to have another amazing year, as will Brady and Brees.  Vick will not finish ahead of any of these three, except in rushing yards.  My two cents.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Listen ill give credit where it's due , but lets not go overboard with Vick. The guy had ONE year that came close to fulfilling his potential , last year. Before that he never had a year where he hit above 56.4% for his cmp %. The guy was one read and gone for all those years in Atl. The biggest win of his career came years ago when Atl went up to GB and won. Calling him elite is a joke. Lets see him put another season together like last year before anymore slurping. Anyone who watch them this can see they have some real problems. They haven't been able to protect him and the backers are getting trucked trying to stop the run.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Folks, don't get too giddy over this. It's preseason! I'm sure Reid has got things on HIS schedule. Looks like his OL needs tightening up, and his undersized LB's need to get better, but it's STILL preseason.

Remember the 0-16 Lions? I recall that same team going undefeated in the preseason. Think a few season predictions changed on the eve of their first game?

We'll see how badly he bites after, say 6 games, IF he can remain healthy enough to start all 6.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]I am still waiting for that consistency. I don't have a clue why Kyle Orton isn't a targeted, legit Pro Bowl caliber type QB to build around.  As if Denver was really questioning him as the starter this year?  He's been tossed around by Chicago and Denver now, but whenever he plays, he's consistent and wins. Put him on Miami (if Henne folds), Arizona, or SF, really any team that is missing a legit starter, and it's an upgrade. You just sort of proved my point as to why he's overrated. You said it's because "he is a threat when he runs". That's not going to work.  If he continues to rely on that, he'll be injured yet again. His best years were 2004 and 2010, and last year his stats were bloated against BAD teams like Washington and SF. Why is 21 TDs and 6 INTs so great? It's not.    It's good, but not great. Matt Cassel was better than that last year at 27 and 7 and two rookie receivers. Vick is also easy to gameplan against because you just try to bottle him in the pocket like you would a Roethlisberger and force them to be accurate on the run, when they do run.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Put him on Miami (if Henne folds), Arizona, or SF, really any team that is missing a legit starter, and it's an upgrade.

You could propped a resurrected/propped up Johnny U, or just his decaying arm, and it'll be an upgrade to those teams!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He still thinks he is in college, to a degree, and can outrun anyone without consequences.  His undoing will be the inaccuracy with passing.  One good year does not make a trend.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

week 5 IR for Vick!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from memery26. Show memery26's posts

It's a passing league. He's not a good passer.

/thread

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He's gonna get creamed. If you ever see the old NFL films the D linemen and line backers said they tried to hurt tarkenton so they wouldnt have to chase him around.

From what I've seen from vick is he's trying to stay in the pocket more. It looks forced to me. He's not one of those guys. He's fragile, he'll break

What will you change your name too? You need to call it now. Maybe "your bologna".  ha ha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I disagree on Vick.....don't like him or what he did.......but the guys has talent. I don't think he is a QB at the Brady/Manning calibre...but he is a threat with his running.......teams have to pay attention to him which makes him valuable. Definitely more of a threat than Kyle Orton (sorry King)..Great?...hmm maybe not yet...but VERY GOOD ? Definitely Vick is what I though McNabb should have been.
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]

You can't be serious. McNabb took his team to 5 NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl. Based on his career accomplishments, Vick cannot hold McNabb's jock strap.