Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

Talk about being tone-deaf about public perception. again, like Gis Ono, some things are better left done in private. Ocho, Wes and others all cancelled after the loss, Gronk and Matt Light on the other hand thought it was best to go dancing shirtless and lead the crowd in cheering LMFAO and Maroon 5 (who knew this was gronk music?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CExY-61IdqM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that?

Dip Shi-! Go punch your mother

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why have a problem? It's the end of a very long season, lots of stressful days leading up to the SB, they lost and was time to unwind.  Heck, I probably would have got plastered after that game.  It's not like they have this "I don't care about winning" attitude.  If they did then I would have a problem but both have played well, are good teammates, work hard, play hard and will put their blood, sweat and tears into it this coming season.  What did you want them to do, go into a deep depression until training camp opens?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

NO. Yo Soy Fiesta!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Why do I have a problem with the way another guy deals?

Unless that other guy can barely type in standard English, generally goes ALL CAPS and makes Ted Kennedy appear lucid, then I tend not to have an problem with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

If this was on Saturday night, then I would have an issue. But, it's after the game, season's over...I'm sure they were both pretty broken up about the loss. I have no issue at all with this.

Just like I have no issue at all with Giselle defending her husband.

They are just nonsense stories. Like Rob Parker. Embrace the hate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i have no problem with it. it's after the sb. besides partying is nothing compared to what running full speed and pushing against 300 lbers does to your ankles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this guy played his heart out for the patriots, i have no problem with this

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Most NFL players only care about getting a check.  It will be interesting too see how long Working class fans will continue to spend money on overpriced tickets, jerseys, and all the other crap.   In this economy, it may not be long.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Hes is young. plus everyone deals with disappointment in his own way.

When are you guys gonna understant that WE CANT HAVE A TEAM WITH 52-53 BOY SCOUTS.

look at spikes, its a motherfu**er and plays GREAT for this team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that?:
    [QUOTE]Hes is young. plus everyone deals with disappointment in his own way. When are you guys gonna understant that WE CANT HAVE A TEAM WITH 52-53 BOY SCOUTS. look at spikes, its a motherfu**er and plays GREAT for this team.
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]yep i agreeee... the whole team incl belichick should have been doing this in front of the camera as most fans were pukin all over themselves.. perhaps rob and gissy can swing a bit, they same to be mutually tone deaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNN_eBFlZ5U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYjT7p-PCs8&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAXFtEVDd8&feature=related

(i really hope matt light is drunk here, where was mankins and brian waters?))

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

I do have a problem with it, if im still feeling crapy over it, the players should be feeling the same way, by the video you would have sworn we won, so yes i have a problem with it, i do not see brady and giselle out doing this, why, because it still hurts, stings, etc, etc......its time to quit trading draft pics and to start actually using them instead of trading down all the time......well its time for march madness, then a long off season, then training camp, i hope they make some moves this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

More useless fluff for the media. After losing the SB I'd probably want to go get drunk as well! Did people expect them to go home, crawl into bed, curl up and cry for a week? At least he wasn't out at some club shooting himself in the leg! Gronk put in a great season. Unfortunately he wasn't healthy enough to be a playmaker last Sunday. These guys need some unwinding time. For Gronk he may need surgery and then a lot of rehab. OTAs will come soon enough. Sometimes you just need to let it go and clear your mind. The kid is what, 23 years old? Once again the media is trying to manipulate the public into thinking ill of the Patriots. While they may have lost the game, they had a great season nonetheless. I say let them unwind while they have some free time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Not a big deal either way imo but I would LOVE to see what the reaction was like here if it was someone like Mark Sanchez or Peyton Manning.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I have a problem with those who make mountains out of molehills.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Rodney Harrison was on a chicago show, he has a MAJOR beef with gronk. he said he's very immature and if he were there he would have smacked and tackled gronk right there and then. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNACCEPTABLE. yep, i dont think mr. harrison is the only one with that view and no wayis there noone else in that locker room  who fully supports Rodney's view! not about blowing stuff up, about profesional perception! was bb dancing, can u even see metro-tommy out there doing this?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

Rodney S T F U i'm sick of you it was a required after game party.. god all the old 2001 to 2005 players want this group to fail . Gronk is a s t u d for everything he does on the field --he does off the field. get used to it he a gronkin maniac isn't that why we love him..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

I have a problem with dance parties to garbage music where 90% of the participants are dudes and some of those dudes are taking their shirts off. 

But no, I have no real problem with Gronk or whoever partying after the game.  I just object to the overt lameness of said party.  A bunch of shirtless dudes getting crazy to Maroon 5????  Pathetic.  You're millionaires you idiots.... go have real fun.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Yo soy Fiesta!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that?:
    [QUOTE]Rodney Harrison was on a chicago show, he has a MAJOR beef with gronk. he said he's very immature and if he were there he would have smacked and tackled gronk right there and then. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNACCEPTABLE. yep, i dont think mr. harrison is the only one with that view and no wayis there noone else in that locker room  who fully supports Rodney's view! not about blowing stuff up, about profesional perception! was bb dancing, can u even see metro-tommy out there doing this?  
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]
    If Rodney would do that to Gronk, imagine what he'd do to you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Gronk needs to keep his shirt on, he looks like a fancy boy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]Rodney Harrison was on a chicago show, he has a MAJOR beef with gronk. he said he's very immature and if he were there he would have smacked and tackled gronk right there and then. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNACCEPTABLE. yep, i dont think mr. harrison is the only one with that view and no wayis there noone else in that locker room  who fully supports Rodney's view! not about blowing stuff up, about profesional perception! was bb dancing, can u even see metro-tommy out there doing this?  
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

It is stuffed shirts like you that have killed america. Nobody at that party was being "UNPROFESSIONAL" and their behavior was totally acceptable. If anything, I would think Gronk's actions show that he is the consumate professional partier.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

oh almost forgot:

yo soy fiesta!!!!!