Village idiot proven wrong yet again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Village idiot proven wrong yet again!

I thought the Pats D played great in SB 42 and played very good in SB 46 holding the Giants offense own to 10 and 13 points, respectively, with so few running plays, taking time of the clock to help our Ds.

We had sacks in SB 42 and 46 and Hobbs picked Eli.  Two fumbles bounced the wrong way in SB 46 and Moore's INT was called back on a penalty.  YOu act like nothing was done and the Ds were lit up at halftime for 21 or 24 points or something.  Pathetic.

You do realize no NFL QB has ever taken a Safety to start a SB, right? That's on Brady's resume. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Village idiot proven wrong yet again!

Haha and now on peytons resume.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

There's roughly 7 billion people on the Internet, it just so happens that rusty is the biggest moron of them all. Lucky us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There's roughly 7 billion people on the Internet, it just so happens that rusty is the biggest moron of them all. Lucky us.

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  Lucky us!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

um TWO SB pick 6s....I think thats an SB record as well!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Where is MileHighMike now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

He also said Percy Harvin sucks and was a waste of money haha is there anything he isn't wrong about?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from manningchokes45. Show manningchokes45's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought the Pats D played great in SB 42 and played very good in SB 46 holding the Giants offense own to 10 and 13 points, respectively, with so few running plays, taking time of the clock to help our Ds.

We had sacks in SB 42 and 46 and Hobbs picked Eli.  Two fumbles bounced the wrong way in SB 46 and Moore's INT was called back on a penalty.  YOu act like nothing was done and the Ds were lit up at halftime for 21 or 24 points or something.  Pathetic.

You do realize no NFL QB has ever taken a Safety to start a SB, right? That's on Brady's resume. lol

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from manningchokes45. Show manningchokes45's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He also said Percy Harvin sucks and was a waste of money haha is there anything he isn't wrong about?

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from manningchokes45. Show manningchokes45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL.  Dick has created how many new user names in the past week only to be deleted...too funny. So easy to ID him and put him on iggie

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Also isn't he the first QB to valently lead two differnet teams to the SB..........AND LOSE!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, only Gomie could have done it!   I am still in tears!  The only difference is, the Center screwed up.   Brady took the Safety. The Safety is on the Center for Denver, but this cannot be made up. It can't!

Tears!

I mean, Christ!  Gomie, one TD! One! Prolate was bragging pregame how well built their team was. LOL!!!

Regardless, I am in tears with it still wondering why Gomie's fading play for years is why we want Brady to do the same thing.

[/QUOTE]

Pete Caroll>BB 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, only Gomie could have done it!   I am still in tears!  The only difference is, the Center screwed up.   Brady took the Safety. The Safety is on the Center for Denver, but this cannot be made up. It can't!

Tears!

I mean, Christ!  Gomie, one TD! One! Prolate was bragging pregame how well built their team was. LOL!!!

Regardless, I am in tears with it still wondering why Gomie's fading play for years is why we want Brady to do the same thing.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Rusty. The Bronco's offense is much more talented than ours is.  And guess what?  Seattle's defense is much more talented than ours is. 

Pats are well coached, but between injuries and personnel decisions, the Pats just didn't have the talent to match either the Broncos or the Seahawks.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

What is the point of this thread. Has he ever been right, ever?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Yes Rusty. The Bronco's offense is much more talented than ours is.  And guess what?  Seattle's defense is much more talented than ours is. 

Pats are well coached, but between injuries and personnel decisions, the Pats just didn't have the talent to match either the Broncos or the Seahawks.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. And, Seattle has been building that for years and years and will now be decimated with FAs moving. Meanwhile, our supposed great QB is picking his nose like a loser.

But, the fact is, your finesse offensive choice, SUCKS!  SUCKS! Denver made it easy on Seattle.  Easy!   I called the whole thing! You can't do it. You can't establish a run from the shotgun. It cannot be done! 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat it!

Ya lost!

Lost cold! I win bets off of this crap and win them left and right!  Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Dude, the running game wasn't how Seattle beat Devner.  It was defense, defense, defense.  Our defense got picked apart by Manning.  Their defense destroyed him.

Talent makes a difference.  Talent wins games.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is the point of this thread. Has he ever been right, ever?

[/QUOTE]

Wait, I am supposed to predict Gomer would audible on the first play for a Safety to "be right"??

LOL!

You tools are desperate, huh??!

LOL!

I called it all!  Finesse does not win on offense. Balance does.

Denver overspent on offense and did not improve an AWFUL DEFENSE.

AWFUL DEFENSE.

[/QUOTE]

You said running QB's couldn't win, that's why it was wrong for SF to dump Smith. You said Carrol would never win a super bowl. So not only did Carrol win it but he did it with a gimmick offense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where is MileHighMike now?

[/QUOTE]

So concerned as to where I am.  Why?   Lots of SB parties with bad endings in my neck of the woods.  I thought it best to stay off the roads for a while.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, the running game wasn't how Seattle beat Devner.  It was defense, defense, defense.  Our defense got picked apart by Manning.  Their defense destroyed him.

Talent makes a difference.  Talent wins games.  

[/QUOTE]

So true, but Rusty is just too dumb to understand this.  LOL @ poor Rusty.  Tonight we saw what a real defense is all about.  Could you imagine if he had half the defense the Seahawks have?  My gosh, unstoppable, we could even win a title with the crap WR's we have.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey, only Gomie could have done it!   I am still in tears!  The only difference is, the Center screwed up.  

Brady took the Safety. The Safety is on the Center for Denver, but this cannot be made up. It can't!

Tears!

I mean, Christ!  Gomie, one TD! One! Prolate was bragging pregame how well built their team was.

LOL!!!

Yes Rusty. The Bronco's offense is much more talented than ours is.  And guess what?  Seattle's defense is much more talented than ours is.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. And, Seattle has been building that for years and years and will now be decimated with FAs moving. Meanwhile, our supposed great QB is picking his nose like a loser.

But, the fact is, your finesse offensive choice, SUCKS!  SUCKS! Denver made it easy on Seattle. 

Easy!   I called the whole thing! You can't do it. You can't establish a run from the shotgun. It cannot be done!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat it!

Ya lost!

Lost cold! I win bets off of this crap and win them left and right!  Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Dude, the running game wasn't how Seattle beat Devner.  It was defense, defense, defense.  Our defense got picked apart by Manning.  Their defense destroyed him. Talent makes a difference. Talent wins games. 

[/QUOTE]

Russ, rkarp reminded you about that safety, it came back to bite you but OK it was the centers fault.

Then you ridicule Prolate with - my count 35 exclamation points- you remember what YOU said about those people using those, right? Insecure?

What Prolate said is true, then you use Brady as an excuse, picking his nose? What has TB got to do with this? Then you say " gomies fading play for years is why we want Brady to do the same thing"? After a record breaking season?

Rusty, if you need an exorcism, please let me know, i can arrange for help, ok? Tears, and I mean real Tears - not pee pants tears. You don't make sense anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no wait 3 more !!!