vince was too fat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

vince was too fat

There is a limit after all.  What was he playing at this year...420? 

NFL  football is not 420-friendly, in more ways than 1. For instance, the feet, knees and ankles with all their ligaments and tendons can't handle it.  Especially older guys. 

News flash ... Great player, love ya, but lose some weight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Re: vince was too fat

Guessing you dont follow the patriots and you know nothing, Vince is at his lightest since he joined the team. Please go back to playing pokemon

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:

Guessing you dont follow the patriots and you know nothing, Vince is at his lightest since he joined the team. Please go back to playing pokemon

Weigh him and get back to me.  He looked much bigger this year...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to jjbag's comment:

[QUOTE]

Weigh him and get back to me.  He looked much bigger this year...

[/QUOTE]

what about the others who got injured last night as well. Were they all fat? or was something wrong with the 'grass' ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Coolade you and your post have just been nominated for troll and troll post of the year. Congrats you are now in the same company as CC, Butchise, phatrex etc. What a tool.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Now, in addition to GMs posting in this forum, we have certfiied sports medicine professionals as well.  Didn't know I was posting in the presence of such greatness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Yep...  sorry if the truth hurts.  I don't mind being the one to comment on the elephant in the room... Oh sh!t , another play on words --- oops.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I thought it did seem like he looked bigger this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I'm amazed he's lasted this long

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I don't like when players are treated like sacred cows...  (damn I did it again).

His play had trailed off this year (which he admitted himself).  Now this.  Again sorry if the truth hurts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

He did look a bit larger this year. In the past, he's looked flat-out fat. This goes back to when he was drafted, and lasted up until the 2011 season. Then, last season (2012), he appeared to be noticeably smaller to me. He seemed leaner, more musclar, and had one of his best seasons. 

I'm not sure what, if anything, changed this past offseason, but Vince certainly looks larger to me. Not necessarily as fat as in the past -- his arms look as ripped as ever, but his belly was noticeably larger this season than last. Not sure if the apparent weight-gain played a role... would look to the field surface before anything else.

Again, big loss, but this isn't a season killer. We can overcome this loss, Vince will be around the team and his leadership will still exist. 

Now Talib... we can't afford to lose him. Vince on the other hand...? Not ideal, but it can be overcome. Next man up.

Let's go Pats!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Fat or not, we may have seen the last of Big Vince............and on a night where we've seen the last of Breaking Bad as well, I'm not cool with the way Vince went out.........

VINCE WAS A BAD MAN !!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

He did look a bit larger this year. In the past, he's looked flat-out fat. This goes back to when he was drafted, and lasted up until the 2011 season. Then, last season (2012), he appeared to be noticeably smaller to me. He seemed leaner, more musclar, and had one of his best seasons. 

I'm not sure what, if anything, changed this past offseason, but Vince certainly looks larger to me. Not necessarily as fat as in the past -- his arms look as ripped as ever, but his belly was noticeably larger this season than last. Not sure if the apparent weight-gain played a role... would look to the field surface before anything else.

Again, big loss, but this isn't a season killer. We can overcome this loss, Vince will be around the team and his leadership will still exist. 

Now Talib... we can't afford to lose him. Vince on the other hand...? Not ideal, but it can be overcome. Next man up.

Let's go Pats!

I agree. 

I remember going into last season and then early on in the season there was a lot of talk about Vince doing a lot of exercises in the pool and changing his training up a bit.  He looked great last season.  Not sure if he didn't do as much comining into this season or not.  He did look bigger this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let's go Pats!

I agree. 

I remember going into last season and then early on in the season there was a lot of talk about Vince doing a lot of exercises in the pool and changing his training up a bit.  He looked great last season.  Not sure if he didn't do as much comining into this season or not.  He did look bigger this year.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember hearing about how he began a swimming routine two offseasons ago, and it was obvious during the 2012 season. He was lean, moving well, and had arguably his best season of his career. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Vince was an offseason award winner.  If you think Belichick just gives them out to anyone consider that Brady hadn't won one the past few seasons before this one.  Dump this thread.