Vince Young 99 yards drive to win the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Vince Young 99 yards drive to win the game

Wow, what a drive that was!

The Red Zone is a great thing...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Vince Young 99 yards drive to win the game

For some reason, I've rooting for VY to succeed.

Remember the cardinals last year- they didnt play well until we destroyed them. same with the titans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Vince Young 99 yards drive to win the game:
    [QUOTE]Wow, what a drive that was! The Red Zone is a great thing...
    Posted by pucela[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. NFL Red Zone is a farce.

It would be a good thing if they offered all games to everyone regardless of how they choose to watch the games as MLB and NBA do. But the NFL limits access to the games to only those who want or can get DirecTV. Red Zone is crumbs compared to having access to the games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Well, OK, it's an excellent farce then :-)

I understand your point, but if the games are any good, it's really something else, and no ads, the bane of NFL watching. Just watching the whole Titans 2-minute drive live, regardless of what the networks were showing today here in Boston, was spectacular. Of course, they may ask for several hundred $ for it some day, but in the meantime, I enjoy it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

In Response to Re: Vince Young 99 yards drive to win the game:
    [QUOTE]For some reason, I've rooting for VY to succeed. Remember the cardinals last year- they didnt play well until we destroyed them. same with the titans
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

I'm really intrigued about Tennessee possibly going 10-6. Of course, I'll be rooting for them when they play Indy and the refs next.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Vince Young 99 yards drive to win the game:
    [QUOTE]Well, OK, it's an excellent farce then :-) I understand your point, but if the games are any good, it's really something else, and no ads, the bane of NFL watching. Just watching the whole Titans 2-minute drive live, regardless of what the networks were showing today here in Boston, was spectacular. Of course, they may ask for several hundred $ for it some day, but in the meantime, I enjoy it.
    Posted by pucela[/QUOTE]

That could be a point though. If people accept the scraps, they have no reason to serve the meal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i'm amazed by the turnaround.  absolutely unbelievable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjhenne. Show rjhenne's posts

the titans didn't pack it in when 0-6, i hope they can go 10-6 but it will be tough when they play against the colts & refs next week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Who would have guessed VY would rise like that.  And to think it took the owner of the team to force the switch from Collins...  On a related note, flying pigs have been scaring away the hummingbirds from my hummingbird feeder.

I wasn't a fan of VY, but I am a fan of success stories, so this is good.  Maybe he's gotten his head in the right place now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

http://www.globalsportsfraternity.com/home/football/2009/11/19/jabba-the-rex/