Vincent Jackson and Morrison!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Vincent Jackson and Morrison!!!!!!!!

Why not trade some of ours picks for Jackson and Morrison?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Re: Vincent Jackson and Morrison!!!!!!!!

MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

I like the idea of picking up a few players...especilly if we can dump a few of our own like ad...light...maybe springs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Because they are quality players. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: Vincent Jackson and Morrison!!!!!!!!:
    I like the idea of picking up a few players...especilly if we can dump a few of our own like ad...light...maybe springs.
    Posted by adam4522

Sounds good to me. We can still get Kindle and trade for Morrison. I think the Chargers will part with Jackson for the right price.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

I say get morrison and draft a DL guy next.  Then turn to offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: Vincent Jackson and Morrison!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Vincent Jackson and Morrison!!!!!!!! : Sounds good to me. We can still get Kindle and trade for Morrison. I think the Chargers will part with Jackson for the right price.
    Posted by FLY2K

have u not notice we dont pick up players we trade for picks and then draft players that MIGHT have quality... not players that DO have quality...

and we draft players that are not addressing our needs...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Did any of you folks pay attention to what Miami and NYJ signed for free agents? One signed a super bowl MVP WR,the other signed the second leading receiver in receptions over the last 3 seasons in Marshall..A DB is a very good choice while gaining a third round round choice and moving way up in the fourth round. I would also like too tell you that BB isn't done wheeling and dealing because he still needs a 5th round draft choice,I said it a few days ago he wants symetry in this draft and he doesn't  have a 5th round pick. Also there are a couple of trades that could be made involving roster players on other teams as well as maybe A Thomas.