Vincent Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from foxboro1. Show foxboro1's posts

Vincent Jackson

I would give the pats 1st round pick and Minnesotas 3rd for vincent Jackson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Vincent Jackson

In Response to Vincent Jackson:
    [QUOTE]I would give the pats 1st round pick and Minnesotas 3rd for vincent Jackson
    Posted by foxboro1[/QUOTE]
    But Belichick won't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

SD won't trade Jackson. They didn't trade Jackson to Minn who's not another AFC rival, why would they trade him to their worst enemy New England? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

with all due respect that is plain retarded...yeah, lets trade away one malcont wideout thats preoccupied with his contract, and only get a 3rd rounder...just so we can acquire another malcontent wideout thats preoccupied with his contract (and has off field issues and gets suspended)...and while we are at it, lets toss in a 1st rounder! brilliant!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

for that we shouldve just kept moss and the 1st rounder...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

We should all be ready. With the departure of Randy there will be dozens of clueless threads wanting to trade for some WR or another! We'll be seeing guys suggest they go after T.O.! They'll probably sign a contract friendly veteran and get someone in the draft. No, they certainly won't sign anyone with Moss' credentials. But Brady made Deion Branch a SB MVP, I imagine he can find someone to throw to. And this makes sure there is no big "to-do" in March. The "bomb" hasn't been too effective lately, either. It's time for Tate to start making those moves he did on ST Monday to CBs on offense. But I doubt they'll sign any big name WR, now via trade or in FA next March. Despite all the geniuses suggesting every player who ever had a good year!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

In Response to Re: Vincent Jackson:
    [QUOTE]We should all be ready. With the departure of Randy there will be dozens of clueless threads wanting to trade for some WR or another! We'll be seeing guys suggest they go after T.O.! They'll probably sign a contract friendly veteran and get someone in the draft. No, they certainly won't sign anyone with Moss' credentials. But Brady made Deion Branch a SB MVP, I imagine he can find someone to throw to. And this makes sure there is no big "to-do" in March. The "bomb" hasn't been too effective lately, either. It's time for Tate to start making those moves he did on ST Monday to CBs on offense. But I doubt they'll sign any big name WR, now via trade or in FA next March. Despite all the geniuses suggesting every player who ever had a good year!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]
    Get used to the name Taylor Price.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from foxboro1. Show foxboro1's posts

I would make the trade   however The deadline to sign Jackson has passed.  Hoffy your calling this retarded shows you are not very smart when it comes to the NFL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jackson has 2 strikes against him with regards to the NFL policy. One more infraction and he is suspended for 1 year....Pats wont give the draft choices or pay the salary for that risk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

i am not smart about the nfl? in comparison to you? you're kidding me right? lmao...ok bud

you're the one saying we should package a first and third to get another cancerous wideout with attitude and disciplinary problems that thinks he deserves to be among the top paid wideouts in the league.

if we just unloaded a future hall of famer, top 3 wideout of all time, tom brady's binky that already knows our offense...because his pi$$ poor attitude was becoming a headache...and all we got was a 3 in return. then how on earth is vincent jackson of all people worth the 3 we just got plus a first rounder???

go back to your fantasy football league kid...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Vincent Jackson:
    [QUOTE]i am not smart about the nfl? in comparison to you? you're kidding me right? lmao...ok bud you're the one saying we should package a first and third to get another cancerous wideout with attitude and disciplinary problems that thinks he deserves to be among the top paid wideouts in the league. if we just unloaded a future hall of famer, top 3 wideout of all time, tom brady's binky that already knows our offense...because his pi$$ poor attitude was becoming a headache...and all we got was a 3 in return. then how on earth is vincent jackson of all people worth the 3 we just got plus a first rounder??? go back to your fantasy football league kid...
    Posted by HOFFBURGER[/QUOTE]

Good job Hoff!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Many people asking about Chargers WR Vincent Jackson potentially being traded to New England. Two words: not happening.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

We have the ammunition, but San Diego would never agree