Volin says Cole is cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Volin says Cole is cut

Wondering about Svitek since he was the third not at practice, along with Cole and Washington.  Thought Svitek would last though.  maybe he still will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Volin says Cole is cut

Well we just signed the immortal Chris White off waivers from Detroit - he is a linebacker that was traded to Detroit from Buffalo last week. I imagine this guy will be on the roster for about as long as it takes to get Buffalo's playbook out of him...that's if he remembers it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Volin's been pretty accurate so far.

I wouldn't be sad to see Cole go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

All of the patriots websites confirm that Cole is cut. 

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well they have picked up Francis and Forston on PS who may have been stashed there coz he could get thru waivers, so not worried about d line for now

they picked up  waived. Rookies

Pats could end up with 15rookies

i think maybe BB sees that with a faster paced game coming he wants young guys who don't get injured as easy, have more legs late in the game and are cap friendly

every one of the players in all the camps are all conference this or that. all are great athletes may be the difference isn't that much Or not at all. if they do their job by being smart and in the right the place  the Pats will be ok

the pats at the beginning of the year are not the same team as at the end.  no team is, but the Pats seem to improve a lot more than most,

BB is not fearful and makes calculated gambles.

Cb is curious, only one on PS and pats CBS seem to get hurt a lot

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Cole was awful.  There is no sense in keeping a player that would be a liability.  BB will pick-up a better backup CB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Cole was awful.  There is no sense in keeping a player that would be a liability.  BB will pick-up a better backup CB. 

+1