1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Vollmer?

Is he playing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Re: Vollmer?

I thought that he was a receiver actually...haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

He came in on short yardage situations as a tight end reporting eligible.  He's big.  I'm hoping he develops into the left tackle of the future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

He can be a swing tackle for now meaning he can play both RT and LT which is rare in the NFL. He played TE before college so he has the athletic ability and quick feet for playing LT at a high level. Right now they work himin when they can and he does well but he has a big future in this offense thats for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DStroh1. Show DStroh1's posts

I would love to see the Pats start working "Sea Bass" into the offense!  You're looking at our future left tackle (hopefully VERY soon).  The fact that he isn't seeing the field means he doesn't really get the playbook yet.  Growing up in Germany, and not really playing serious football until college, means he's got some catching up to do.  If he plays anything like he did in college though he is going to be a really solid Patriot type player, with a little smash mouth attitude!