1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Von Milller Suspended Six Games

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Because your an idiot?    

I'm not trying to be grammar police here but if you're going to insult someone’s intelligence you should probably use the proper grammar of "you're".

As far as Miller is concerned Rusty it's not for sure he will face a 6 game ban, and after all is said and done I think he faces a four game ban.  As I stated in another thread this could be what keeps the Pats in the race for the number one spot in the AFC.  Pats must start strong and hopefully Denver drops 2 games to start the year. 

Denvers D has taken some hits for sure this year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Yay queenie was right on the internet again! He's the bestest bwahaha

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I'll pass on the childish battle of insults, but I will say that I'm pretty suprised at the severity of this suspension.  There must be a little more to the story than we have heard for the NFL to come down on him for 6 games.  Let's hope Denver does slip up a couple times early on and drops a couple of those.  Also, I agree with Getzo that it will likely be reduced to 4 games.  Denver's opener with Baltimore is looking tougher and tougher.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty is a fraud.  I think everyone is tired of his act.  As you see, the only discussion people get in with him anymore is to tell him he is a fraud, a troll.  He has lost all credibility on this forum, it's time for him to go away.  When fans from other teams bring more to the forum then Rusty does then it's time for him to go.

Don't go away mad, just go away!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Rusty is a fraud.  I think everyone is tired of his act.  As you see, the only discussion people get in with him anymore is to tell him he is a fraud, a troll.  He has lost all credibility on this forum, it's time for him to go away.  When fans from other teams bring more to the forum then Rusty does then it's time for him to go.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Nice Mötley Crüe reference!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Yes queenie, Tommy Kelly is an absolute stud after 2 preseason games. Hey wasn't Haynesworth good in the preseason too? Bwahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

He hasn't been suspended yet.  Rumor says it might be six.  Fifth and sixth games are Dallas and Jax.  I don't think they lose either of those whether he plays or not.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes queenie, Tommy Kelly is an absolute stud after 2 preseason games. Hey wasn't Haynesworth good in the preseason too? Bwahaha

No, he wasn't. And, if Haynesworth had half the drive Kelly does, he would have been a better player.

Your comebacks are becoming weaker and weaker, by the way.  Hmm, wonder why? Hey!  How is 1st rd pick, top 10 pick Dee Milliner doing?   Sure sounds like not so good so far. I think you should find a Jets board and wonder if your team has two more fresh 1st rd busts on its roster in 2013.

You'll be LUCKY to be 1-8 at your Bye week, Fatty.

[/QUOTE]

1-8 at the bye week. You're on queenie. The loser leaves for good (for the first time you'd have Pats fans here actually rooting for the Jets bwahaha). Do you accept or are you too craven, queenie? LMAO at you loser.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

[QUOTE]

He hasn't been suspended yet.  Rumor says it might be six.  Fifth and sixth games are Dallas and Jax.  I don't think they lose either of those whether he plays or not.

Dude, his appeal was DELAYED. And, they'e leaking "at least" 6 games?  It's 6 games minimum. Take it to the bank.

This guy was just ARRESTED on Saturday to boot and has been mouthing off about how he'll get off with an appeal.  I haven't seen a more entitled player since Darrell Revis in 2011 with his contract negotiations.

[/QUOTE]

What I said is accurate

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I do my homework, trolls like you don't, and just push your agenda. If anyone is a fraud, it's you. You've gotten worse by the month trying to share your .02 on football topics, where before you were cool just doing your photoshopping thing exclusively. 

Hey troll, you doin't do your hoimework, that's the problem.  You post untrue facts on here to try and support your agenda, yet everyone calls you out on those untrue facts. That is a troll, pal!

You continue to say I was a fan from 2001 on when in fact you know that is false, I explained it to you several time and you keep referencing 2001.  That is a troll, pal!

You kept sayingf I lived in SF and that I was a 49'ers fan when in fact I have never lived in SF nor have I ever been a 49'ers fan.  I told you this many times and you still kept at it.  That is a troll, pal!

Remember when you kept spouting off fake facts about Amendola and Welker to push your agenda and I called you out on it and provided actual true facts to prove you wrong?  I do, that was funny. You were exposed as a fraud right then and there.  That is a troll, pal!

You attacking people, calling names like a little kid, making fun of peoples jobs, schooling, etc just because they call you out on your lies!  That is a troll, pal!

I don't get darn near 10k in post on my first and only account here from only posting photoshops!  I have provided plenty of football talk over the years and now that I have exposed you as a fraud you want me to only post photoshops and leave you alone so you can get away with your lies.  That is a troll, pal.

So no, the only homework you do is keep everyone's personal info in a little notebook.  Your football discussions are full of lies, false facts and trolling.  You are a fraud, you should leave!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Anyone else think of Von Miller when looking at Collins? They are basically the same size, have similar workout numbers - obviously Miller was a top selection and established pass rusher, but Collins can play in space. I think it will be interesting to watch over the years.

If Miller is suspended six games...ouch! That will hurt them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nice Mötley Crüe reference!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you very much!

Talking to Rusty makes me want to Shout at the Devil!  But he can't leave this place, what else would he do all day while answering customer service calls from his Home Sweet Home?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9500 of your posts are "hahaahah!" or "LOL!" posts, though.

Also, you specifically said your dad was a Browns fan and hence a BB fan. I still don't buy the latter, either. BB was made to be a scapegoat in Cleveland.

So, you said that is why you started being a fan here in 2000/2001.  YES. I am not making this up. That is what you told the board.

You're a front runner kind of fan. We know the type here in NE.

LOL @ you saying 2000/2001!  You have a very, very hard time accepting that you are wrong.  Which was it... 2000 or 2001?  When did BB start coaching the Pats?  Bwahahahaha... Troll!

And no, BB wasn't the scapegoat.  Browns fans knew what was going on.  I'm sure you had no idea because you weren't following it at the time.  You didn't even know who BB was then.  HAhahaha!   I was a BB before you were, troll!  hahahahahahaha!!

And out of my 10k posts, less then 2000 had to do with you so that leaves about 8k plus that has been used with discussing football and photoshops. 

You are a troll!  Never played the game before, fraud!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You misrepresenting what I do for a living when I've specifically told you what I do, as you refuse to share with us what you do, all insecure, makes you a troll in this situation.

You don't tell us what you do for a living because you don't have a career or work.  lmao

Also, your goofy Motley Crue play on words thingy is a little dorky.  Try something else.

Look at you wanting to know more about me!!

It's the Same Ol Situation with you!  LOL @ you as you continue to be Public Enemy # 1 around here!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Wait TFB isn't allowed to be a Patriots fan because he doesn't live in NE? But it's ok for Rusty to be even though he lives in NC? C'mon guy we all know you're a Panthers fan. We don't buy this whole from Mass thing.

No doubt.  Rusty is a little Helter Skelter in the head!