Wait a minute tebow had a non NFL hat on??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

Wait a minute tebow had a non NFL hat on??

Tebow had a FRS hat on whats with this crap?? If it was welker he would be opening up the wallet. NFL has lost its way with its rules and what they enforce and what they dont, on and off the field, I still couldn't tell you whats pass interference is?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Wait a minute tebow had a non NFL hat on??

I think it had something to do with the fact that Welker is an investor in the company he was promoting.  I could be wrong on that but that was my understanding of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Goodell has got a man crush on teblow he wont fine him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Wait a minute tebow had a non NFL hat on??:
    [QUOTE]I think it had something to do with the fact that Welker is an investor in the company he was promoting.  I could be wrong on that but that was my understanding of it.
    Posted by pyegian[/QUOTE]

Mm-mmn...  NFL Rules regarding player attire in any instance that's media accessible, is that they cannot wear any endorsed attire that's outside of NFL League-wide marketing partnerships with the sport.  Ya get confused on the "Endorsed Attire" aspect, because it cryptically "hints" towards the conclusion of: Some Company/brand endorsed by the specific player in question, rather than The NFL...  But it has ZERO to do with IF some player himself is an investor in some brand, or if some player has his own contract with some brand of attire, or even IF he just receives "free-sh#t-" from some company's clothing products...doesn't matter IF the player's affiliated with the company, or his nephew, or some guy that he met walking down the street & whom gave him a super-neato free hat...

It is: ANY and ALL Logos which aren't in a specific and binding money-making partnership with The League.  Example: Reggie Bush wearing Adidas cleats was fined $10,000 because only Nike and Reebok have business partnerships with the league.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Depends on when he was wearing it and if they are a sponsor for the NFL.  Welker's hat was not made by Reebok, and even then it took 16 weeks for the NFL to get around to fining him.