Wait for the draft huh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Wait for the draft huh?

Lets see... um I think i would of wasted my first round pick for ....

1. Brandon marshall
    2. BOldin
    3. Holmes
    4. haynesworth
    5. morrison
    6. Trade DOWN TO for a second ROUND to get this GUY....

jesus...... anyone im missing please fill in the blanks

like this guy is nto a first round pick... and last year we could of had clay matthews for a first rounder and we chose not too... but yet we did not address our needs witha  firsrt rounder.... can you say BETHEL JOHNSON all over again? but on the oppossite end

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Wait for the draft huh?

Seriously, dude? It has been one round! One round! They addressed their need for an outstanding special teams player and solidified their DB squad. Here's BBs input on the pick: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4677736/belichick-likes-four-down-player

I'm sorry, what NFL team do you scout for? Apparently your opinion is better than all the guys who get paid to scout and watch these players daily. It's also convenient you created your account around the same time all the other random trolls did... Hmmmm....

I think you might be a decent GM for the Redskins. They've enjoyed a ton of success by grabbing top names in FA recently. There's still six rounds left.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

http://purplejesus.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/pjds-2010-nfl-draft-or-bust-off-devin-mccourty/ or what the vikings were scouting...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Wait for the draft huh?:

Are you serious? I really hope that post was a joke. That was the most pathetic scouting report I've ever seen. Now I understand why you post the things you do. I'm sorry, but fan blogs aren't what I'd usually post to back up my statements...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Seriously, dude? It has been one round! One round! They addressed their need for an outstanding special teams player and solidified their DB squad. Here's BBs input on the pick: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4677736/belichick-likes-four-down-player I'm sorry, what NFL team do you scout for? Apparently your opinion is better than all the guys who get paid to scout and watch these players daily. It's also convenient you created your account around the same time all the other random trolls did... Hmmmm.... I think you might be a decent GM for the Redskins. They've enjoyed a ton of success by grabbing top names in FA recently. There's still six rounds left.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Yah and you obviously would be the GM for the Raiders because you have no clue what you would do with a team... because yoru telling me that it was the right move?

Why dont you jsut be f*ck**g Sensible and say BB made a stupid draft pick.

Listen I was kind of ok with trading down.... they passed on both Thomas and Bryant, Figuring they are targeting Benn IN RD 2. FINE.  But the fact they LET WILLIAMS, HUGHES, KINDLE - who yes is still up there... slide through their hands is ridiculous...

If you think Mccourty is a good draft pick you are a moron, you having THE DUDE ABIDES AND YORU avatar already proves you are.... ive seen many of your postings and you say many unintelligent crap...  the fact is yes it is a first round pick, and what I am saying is it was a horrible horrible pick considering the guy is a borderline round 2 pick with all the top players on the board that we could of had that could of helped our needs, not SOLIDIFIED OUR NEEDS.  SO im sorry but  yah if was a scout and you were a scout i guarentee you wouldnt of chose this pick so stop acting like you know wth you are talking about....

God I didnt join this site because of posers like you... and then i just got sick of people who jumped on the bandwagon so i started rebeling against people who dont know jack shi---- like you....

ONCE again im not saying hwo they should of drafted but they could of easily utilized their draft pick better then a DB and um yah theirs about 9788797 fans that agreee.  at 5-10 this guy is going to get burnt ..... and will never be a starting CB and only strickely be a NICKEL back wasted pick easily with so much talent on the board...... why waste this pick with so many other needs to be addressed?

You tell me since you are so smart.... oh wait... nevermind...i think i saw you in a scene from that movie idiocracy...nevermind the way you think im pretty sure you starred in it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: Wait for the draft huh? : Are you serious? I really hope that post was a joke. That was the most pathetic scouting report I've ever seen. Now I understand why you post the things you do. I'm sorry, but fan blogs aren't what I'd usually post to back up my statements...
    Posted by magicalhobo

yah it was a joke.. like the patriots picking a special teams player as a first round pick..... how pathetic have we gotten....
    way to address our needs....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Your just a hypocrite if BB drafted teBOW YOU WULD BE LIKE O CRAP..... CANT WAIT FOR THE WILDCAT TO COME TO BOSTON...!!!!!!!  and think what a great pick.... bandwagon troll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

At least I don't get my information from fan blogs.

I think McCourty is a good draft pick because it helps special teams and the DB squad. The NFL is becoming a passing league and more DBs are needed to defend receivers that keep getting better and better. He was a good CB at Rutgers and it was acknowledged. He was expected to be picked high, it isn't like he was looked at as a late round pick or something. Were you at all their pro days? I don't think so. I trust the scouts know what they're doing and I think this does address a need. I'm also staying aware that they have six more rounds in the draft. You are acting as if they just drafted McCourty and chucked all their other draft picks away. Sure, they didn't fulfill their biggest needs here, but there's still a lot of drafting to go. Calm down and relax.

Yes, I must be a moron along with all the other pro scouts and head coaches that think he is a good pick. I'll admit, I didn't see this pick coming, but after looking at it I think the Pats made a good pick. You are just jumping to conclusions that he's going to be terrible when, in all actuality, he compares very closely to Revis in size and speed. I'm glad you've seen many of my postings and think that I "say many unintelligent crap." However, it can't be as bad as the crap you post.

Most teams passed on all the other guys you mentioned until very late. Just because some moron like Kiper thinks they should be drafted high doesn't mean that's so. Wasn't he saying the Jets got the second coming of Christ in Gholston and the Pats took Mayo way too early? McCourty was one of the last good CBs left in the draft, and the Pats snagged him while he was still there with a deep pool of other players to fulfill their needs.

Just because I like Dr. Strangelove and The Big Lebowski doesn't say anything about my intelligence. Actually, the movies can be fairly deep if you watch them correctly. Dr. Strangelove has many hidden meanings throughout the movie and focuses on Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD), something that was feared during the Cold War. It also plays on gender roles and masculinity. The Big Lebowski mocks almost every ideology known to man. You don't like any movies? At least I bring some personality to the board instead of a blank avatar and nothing on my sig. Making fun of someone because of their taste in movies is pretty pathetic in my book. Then again, you do get your information from fan blogs. Always a wise choice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Your just a hypocrite if BB drafted teBOW YOU WULD BE LIKE O CRAP..... CANT WAIT FOR THE WILDCAT TO COME TO BOSTON...!!!!!!!  and think what a great pick.... bandwagon troll
    Posted by clarkeyj1

If you have actually read my posts like you claim then you would know I was against Tebow and Bryant from the beginning. I liked Kindle, but I can also understand the McCourty pick. I'm a troll? Hahahaha, you're funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

McCourty was the 2nd rated CB and 17 rated player overall by Scouts Inc. This is an outfit that can really evaluate talent.  The Jets drafted the 3rd rated CB right after hmmm. He'll be a nickel and PR for now.  CB wasn't high on my list, but they got a pretty good one. Don't overlook that #3.  Lots of RFAs would cost a #3.

Teams backed off Kindle possibly because of injury concerns. Still he and several other pass rushers and WR on the board

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vinniedonuts1. Show vinniedonuts1's posts

im so glad we drafted the one postion we were ok in, you never ever draft a special teamer in the first, they could of got this guy in the second or third round.who is playing TE?oh who is our olb's?dumb pick like the last 3 drafts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

This has to be one of the worst value picks made... I rather had Tayor Mays in that spot to help out secondary,not a special teamer... Everybody keeps talking about who's left, we wont get any impact players because they'll keep trading back and pass on players that make sense.. We needed to hit on every pick... This is B.S.  Sometimes this gets old.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Wait for the draft huh?:
    Lets see... um I think i would of wasted my first round pick for .... 1. Brandon marshall 2. BOldin 3. Holmes 4. haynesworth 5. morrison 6. Trade DOWN TO for a second ROUND to get this GUY.... jesus...... anyone im missing please fill in the blanks 7. 8. 9. 10. like this guy is nto a first round pick... and last year we could of had clay matthews for a first rounder and we chose not too... but yet we did not address our needs witha  firsrt rounder.... can you say BETHEL JOHNSON all over again? but on the oppossite end
    Posted by clarkeyj1

I don't know why you would waste your pick on head cases and over paid POS....when we could have a really good CB....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Wait for the draft huh? : yah it was a joke.. like the patriots picking a special teams player as a first round pick..... how pathetic have we gotten.... way to address our needs....
    Posted by clarkeyj1

Want some cheese with that whine?  You might want to read a scouting report on him before you go crying about something you don't know anything about....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

PASS RUSH!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

When you have a player on the board that can help you fix your NUMBER 1 problem TAKE HIM!!!!!

And a CB wasn't that guy!!!!! Yes he may be a pretty good player BUT we need a PASS RUSHER a little bit (ALOT) more!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wait for the draft huh? : Another rube. Yeah, let's add a wild Safety into a 3-4 zone when we have Merriweather, #34 overall 2009 Pat Chung, Sanders and McGowan. Good thinking!!  You're  a smart one!
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTe

Thats just my opinion on whom I thought they should of drafted in that spot... Hell we got Butler, Wheatly, Wilhite, Bodden, Springs.. so why a corner? U need to think about that before u try being a smart azz....Pats are just as deep at corner.... dumb azz!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

Worst pick ever! If they were going to take a DB should've atleast went with Kyle Wilson but guess who got him? The Jets go figure. I'm assuming the Pats are going to trade down in the 2nd round too. SMDH.