waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!!

will gomer have another bad night agian ? I cant wait too see lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!!

If he has bad game against the Titans then there is really something wrong.

wish I could watch-don't have the NFL network

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I'd love to see the Colts lose this game....they won't, but I'd still love to see it....Titans got some major issues starting with their coach/owner.....I don't see them winning more than 1-2 games more, that's IF they are Lucky....The Tightens have gotten away from Chris Johnson being fed the ball & they don't have a QB to compinsate for that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

if you cant watch ill keep this updated

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!!:
    [QUOTE]If he has bad game against the Titans then there is really something wrong. wish I could watch-don't have the NFL network
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Harley, the game will be on atdhe.net. That's how I'll be watching it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

tonight will be his masterpiece of choke

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The Titans are Choke repellent

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

7 to 0 indy grr

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

anybody see that PI call setting up the colts TD?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

tryon interferes with Britt but for some reason there is no call. colts get the ball back

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So far.... he's having a good night, but, look at the team across the line.  They ain't no Patriots!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

the titans have proved they can score. its 21-14. i predict a manning interception on this coming drive!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

What in the world has happened to Randy Moss?  Pathetic.  I can't believe everyone was so upset when BB let him go.  Who in their right mind would give that guy a contract after what he hasn't done this season?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Johnson can run, but Crump is blocking for BJGE and Woody now. I really like what Crump's done and said since coming to NE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Johnson can run, but Crump is blocking for BJGE and Woody now. I really like what Crump's done and said since coming to NE.
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Listen to Crump mentoring Gronk at the 0:50 mark of this video from the Steelers game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ClAGzOyD84

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

thanks for the updates lippa.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Manning had a very good night and still almost lost.  Interesting!  Colts better hope their guys get healthy and get back for the playoffs.  With that said,I cant believe these Colts will be going to the playoffs.  Thats pretty pathetic, there will be better teams then the Colts who wont make the playoffs.

Another thing.. I can not believe the Titans didn't use Moss much tonight.  He may not be playing like he has in the past but when he was in there tonight he was still making the Colts D focus on him.  Titans are a disaster!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Well, i guess you all don't see this the same way  but there were two titans possessions that ended because PI on Britt was not called and the colts got their first TD because of a bogus PI call.
    They get the calls all the time. Its disgusting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Well the Dolts won but Titans gave them plenty of help, PIs in the red zone, bad snap on a punt, mis-tackles on big third down. Thought this team could just pack it up after being down 21-0. Still they only lose by 2. Be nice to see Jacksonville win this week vs Oakland, then if they beat Indy next week they'll win the division.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]thanks for the updates lippa.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Updates, shouldn't you be watching the game? They do air it locally.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Well it didn't look like a choke to me. Don't underestimate the Colts or Manning. Kinda like the Chargers start out losing a bunch of games then low and behold their still around come playoff time. Until their mathemetically eliminated I'll never let them pass under the radar.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!! : Updates, shouldn't you be watching the game? They do air it locally.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

company party and a child's algebra test.  No time to watch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

so you come to a patriots message board for updates?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!! : company party and a child's algebra test.  No time to watch.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: waiting too watch gomer choke tonight!!! : Exactly. Listen to Crump mentoring Gronk at the 0:50 mark of this video from the Steelers game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ClAGzOyD84

Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Thanks NY-PATS    I had not seen that.   I liked the way he had Gronk's back after the Browns loss.

Veteran tight end Alge Crumpler came to the defense of Gronkowski, cautioning one reporter from focusing too much on the rookie's mistakes. 

"I don't even know why we're trying to single the young guy out," Crumpler said, adding that he has no doubt Gronkowski will respond favorably. "He's a helluva young player. Anything that happens with any of our players it affects us as a team. I would tread lightly there ...

"The only thing you can do from a situation like this is learn and move on. We have a lot of football left in this season and he has a lot of football left in his career."

It's no wonder BB made him a captain. What he's done for the rookies will help out for a long time to come. He has shown he's ready and willing to teach while he tries to earn a ring.