war of words in the afc east

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

war of words in the afc east

the dolphins want respect,for what they did last season.even though we were minus tom brady.and they had the easiest schedule.the jets rex ryan running his mouth.joey porter is still joey porter,and still bringing up spygate.the bills are the quiet ones.not running there mouths,and re-tooling.they are the one,s the pats should focus on.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1211760.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: war of words in the afc east

I hope Joey Porter saved a handful of terrible towels. He'll need to have one handy after the Pats take the Fish to the woodshed.

To quote one of the newest Patriots: "They don't talk about what they are going to do around here (Patriots), they just go out and do it" Patriots running back Fred Taylor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i hate to burst your bubble but the pats also had an easy schedule and the dolphins were re-tooling their roster after the wonderful wannestadt and cameron admins which was just as much of a handicap as the pats losing brady...because lets face it...morons in the front office just as much of a hinderence as a knee injury is

with all that said...should be a two horse race in the afc east with the phins and pats being very close

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Should we be surprised at this point that so many teams want to run their mouth about the patriots. Personally, it's like music to my ears.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east:
    [QUOTE]i hate to burst your bubble but the pats also had an easy schedule and the dolphins were re-tooling their roster after the wonderful wannestadt and cameron admins which was just as much of a handicap as the pats losing brady...because lets face it...morons in the front office just as much of a hinderence as a knee injury is with all that said...should be a two horse race in the afc east with the phins and pats being very close
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE

I agree it will be a two horse race.  I agree that they're records will be close within the division but when the two teams play you'll see a world of difference.

The Phins aren't that close.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

The Phin's are going to f'in s*ck this year!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

pats 14-2   fins 10-6     bills 8-8  jets 6-10   take it to the bank

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Hey...bruins8..I just looked at the Jets schedule...I can see 6 wins for the Jets...but it will take 2009... AND... 2010 to get them.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

This buffoon (in the article) goes on about how much hatred and smack talk is going on, but it's only from three guys! We all know Porter and Ryan have big mouths that do not need a functioning brain to operate at full throttle! Crowder may be a newcomer, but he's probably taken lessons from Joey. It seems that only two of the four teams is running at the mouth, the Fins and Jests. I think the last time either of them played for a Lombardi was back in 85! And neither has WON one since 73! All divisions "hate" each other, look at all the incidents between teams like the 'Boys and the 'Skins, or the Broncos and Raiders, or the Packers and Bears. As far as Porter comparing videotaping to steroid use, that's merely bitterness from being shown up by the Patriots in all the big games they've had. IMO Porter was one of the biggest reasons the Steelers slacked off in 06 after winning it all. The Bills say nothing because they haven't done squat in years. TO isn't flapping his jaws because he has a one year contract (he's always "normal" in his first year on a team). And the Patriots aren't talking trash because they know what they can do. No need to be braggarts. Their record speaks for itself! Just another attempt by a local hack trying to fabricate a big story where there really isn't one.

EDIT: I forgot to add, these comments are all over a month old! This guy cannot even come up with anything new!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

There was a writer on Fox Sports that had a prediction that the Jets would start out 0-5. I read that yesterday. I just looked at their schedule and ouch. They will be lucky if they go 1-4 in the first 5 games.

Jets first 5
    NYJ @ HOU
    NE @ NYJ
    TEN @ NYJ
    NYJ @ NO
    NYJ @ MIA

Dolphins first 5 also tough.
    MIA @ ATL
    IND @ MIA
    MIA @ SD
    BUF @ MIA
    NYJ @ MIA

Both teams may only have 2 or 3 wins between both of them after 5 games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: war of words in the afc east : [QUOTE]i hate to burst your bubble but the pats also had an easy schedule and the dolphins were re-tooling their roster after the wonderful wannestadt and cameron admins which was just as much of a handicap as the pats losing brady...because lets face it...morons in the front office just as much of a hinderence as a knee injury is with all that said...should be a two horse race in the afc east with the phins and pats being very close Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE I agree it will be a two horse race.  I agree that they're records will be close within the division but when the two teams play you'll see a world of difference. The Phins aren't that close.
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]
    Kinda like they arent that close last year and they come up and make the patsies look like a bunch of stiffs and belichick stratching his head? the phins are ALOT better at this time now than they were last year...and still getting better

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]The Phin's are going to f'in s*ck this year!
    Posted by bmartins16[/QUOTE]
    how do you take your crow? fried? baked? raw?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

Yea, those other teams are such trash talkers and show such disrespect for the Patriots.  You won't catch Patriots dancing on other teams logo's after they win or our coach leaving the field before a SB is over.  No not us, we are a clASS act.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

[QUOTE]Yea, those other teams are such trash talkers and show such disrespect for the Patriots.  You won't catch Patriots dancing on other teams logo's after they win or our coach leaving the field before a SB is over.  No not us, we are a clASS act.  
    Posted by Mercury22-The-Undefeated[/QUOTE]

yeah, Joey Porter (the face of your defense) is a REAL CLASS ACT! ROFL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Yea, those other teams are such trash talkers and show such disrespect for the Patriots.  You won't catch Patriots dancing on other teams logo's after they win or our coach leaving the field before a SB is over.  No not us, we are a clASS act.  

Don't forget the "crackhead" in your post name!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Should we even be concerned with what other teams are saying?  Seriously?  The Patriots finished with 11 wins last year without their MVP QB.  Do you really think they will worse this year?  Lets just say for your sake, the Pats only increase by one win due to Brady being back (I think it will be 3 wins better, but I am being fair as not to hurt your feelings).  Can you honestly say that the Dolphins will finish with 12 wins..................really?
    Wake up Dolphin fans...i dont think you can sneak your "cute" little high school offense on the league this year...the Wildcat is a trend....and it wont last....what next for the Dolphins, the wishbone?  how about student body right?  Or I know....lets try the old chestnut "guy running to the sidelines but stops just short and acts like he is talking to the coach and takes off when the ball is hiked".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

From being a fan over the years I've learned that nobody pays attention to the bad teams.  All those years as a Red Sox fan when you could buy tickets at the gate on gameday, all the years on aluminum benches in Sullivan Stadium. 

Nobody around the country payed any attention to either team.

Suddenly, after winning 2 world series and 3 superbowls, every troll in cyberspace comes to Boston.com to talk trash.

Haters only hate when you're good.   The Patriots aren't just good, they're the best in the NFL.  
    The very fact that trolls like you are here, only proves that we're the best team. 

So thank you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I didnt realize Matt Light punched Crowder in teh face for somethign he said about Matt Lights wife. good for Light, have some class Crowder. I mean talk trash fine but abotu a guys wife? how trashy can you be in Miami? And Joey Porter is a a sshole anyways so who cares. Pats will beat the Phins in to teh ground this year and shut them up for good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Miami must have really low standards.A 27 to 9 loss in the wildcard is something to ask respect for? Perhaps they forget the 2nd game of last year against the Pats,when our back-up QB pasted them for 48 points.Imagine what Brady would have done to them. I've got to give them an A for effort though.They did something in our first game together last year that rarely happens.They suprised us, with the "wildcat".By the next game though,we had them figured out. The PATS finished with the same record as Miami (11-5) with a guy who last started a game in high school. C'mon Miami,if you want respect,try winning a few playoff games,or maybe putting together a string of several winning seasons instead of being the perpetual speedbump that  REAL NFL teams plow over annually. As for the NY Jokes wanting respect,how can anyone respect the NFL's version of the LA Clippers.Here's a little spelling lesson,winning earns respect,not whining.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Porter-What a fool. He must have forgotten the second game they played against the Pats last year, heck I would have too if my team got beat that bad, by a qb who hadn't started since high school!
    Crowder-He was lucky he only got punched.  I hope someone cheapshots the punk this year.
    Ryan-He should be humbled after his qb got DESTROYED by the Ravens D a few weeks back.

Back to Porter - questioning if Brady is an elite qb.  I hope Brady lights that secondary up when they play, just like he did in 07 (post-spygate). Porter is a punk.  Keep talking-it is great bulletin board material.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Joey Porter is an uber-moron. Thanks for bringing up the PED angle Joey. When you played for the Steelers the team doctor got busted for having over a million dollars worth of HGH at the retail level. Was that for personal use, or to replace the steroids from years past?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

you guys use too much logic for these trolls to understand.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Barking dogs rarely bite.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Posted by Mercury22-The-Undefeated[/QUOTE] read-em and weep.2009 pats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw