Warnings Were Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Warnings Were Out

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take note, we heard the same thing after Week 4 last year.  This team ran roughshod over Oakland, everyone said "we can't play Oakland every week" as a way to downplay what is happening, but the difference this year?

McDaniels.

McDaniels will not cave into what Brady lobbies for in meeting rooms, etc.  I know many don't want to hear this, but this is a good thing for Tom Brady, his season and his future.

This is a good thing.  Last year, I thought we had it, but Brady clearly didn't respect O'Brien.  McDaniels won't stand for Brady trying to dictate the offensive gameplans, etc.

[/QUOTE]

how do you know what the relationship with McDaniels and Brady is ? How do we know Brady is lobbying for anything? I have always know Brady from his actions to be a team player who wants to "win".  What makes you say this?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

still don't see where that proves that Brady has this controlling attitude and that McDaniels is somehow the restraining figure. I haven't seen one clear instance of that. I think Brady wants to win...sets a high standard......and wants to bring that out in his teammates.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

still don't see where that proves that Brady has this controlling attitude and that McDaniels is somehow the restraining figure. I haven't seen one clear instance of that. I think Brady wants to win...sets a high standard......and wants to bring that out in his teammates.

[/QUOTE]
    Crusty is a Brady hater of the nth degree and has no problems making up sheet to fuel his twisted agenda. 

Brady saying he prefers the shot gun...BFD!   Some how this is a flaw???

Brady on track to get the most ints of his career?  What a dope!  Did he, fool? 

All irrelevant made up Bs in his back-asward attempt to slam the man.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

So your contention is still that NE's run/pass ratio from 2009-2011 was purely the result of Tom Brady overruling BB and O'Brien and running the offense like he wanted to and that magically all changed when we brought in an offensive coordinator who is practically the same age as our HoF QB who was able to put his foot down and prevent Brady from sabotaging our team.  The best part of this argument is that when we pass more than you like it's Brady's fault for controlling the offense, but when we run the ball a lot Brady gets no credit for running the offense it is simply McDaniels preventing Brady from ruining our team's chances to win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Ain't working, Pezzy.  No one with a brain here agrees with you, thinking  I hate Brady. How childish.

You're a pretender.  Or you're 12 years old with Brady posters on your wall unable to be objective.

[/QUOTE]  Oh, boy!  What a delusional little troll.  Get your facts straight and leave fantacy island
    .. 99% of the posters are SICK of your constant Brady bashing and think you've lost your mind.  That is reality.  You've made your bed, now you must lie in it.  And lie you will.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

Look at like this:

You have a great artist or musician.  They go into a studio and have some good songs, but they could be better and they don't allow anyone to produce the record or add advice (pro or con) to guide them through the recording process.

That's Brady. Tom Brady is the guy that needs a seasoned producer to sort of guide him through a season and games. It's not 2007 anymore.

He tried to chase it down in 2009, the personnel was weak for him, BB drafted two stud TEs and dealt MOss in 2010 to fix it, then Brady got caught in the playoff debacle to the Jets.

We lost a SB because Brady threw 40+ times. It's that simple, in a nutshell. Every time Woodhead is subbed in and out, Brady throws 40+ times, our D looks worse than it really is and we lose.  People simply ignored the connection due to the media here at Boston.com and ESPN, leading an anti-BB agenda for ratings. It's so true.  Note what Mazz says when he writes his drama queen comments. This is the person some of our fans follow. lmao

I get it. Brady wants to throw and lead the team. He sees him throwing more as leading. It's up to the OC to not let that get out of hand. Yesterday was an absolute prime situation for that to happen again and McDaniels took over. That was huge because McDaniels showed he would maintain the gameplan and not panic.

Letting Brady loose to throw out of the problem was what O'Brien's flaw was.

[/QUOTE]

but you still haven't show one actual fact that that is the case. Brady has never been quoted as saying any of these things. He has had games where he's thrown alot and lost, but nothing was reported that he was being greedy about what he wanted to do...or somehow overrode the OC. Nothing has been reported about his relationship with McDaniels being contentious either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

When it comes to this particular agenda Rusty doesn't need facts.  I really wish he would drop it.  It would make his posting here a lot better imo, but you have to take the good with the bad I guess.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Love the run game, too, but Buffalo doesn't play defense.  That run game isn't going to fly against SF and Houston. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Look at like this:

You have a great artist or musician.  They go into a studio and have some good songs, but they could be better and they don't allow anyone to produce the record or add advice (pro or con) to guide them through the recording process.

That's Brady. Tom Brady is the guy that needs a seasoned producer to sort of guide him through a season and games. It's not 2007 anymore.

He tried to chase it down in 2009, the personnel was weak for him, BB drafted two stud TEs and dealt MOss in 2010 to fix it, then Brady got caught in the playoff debacle to the Jets.

We lost a SB because Brady threw 40+ times. It's that simple, in a nutshell. Every time Woodhead is subbed in and out, Brady throws 40+ times, our D looks worse than it really is and we lose.  People simply ignored the connection due to the media here at Boston.com and ESPN, leading an anti-BB agenda for ratings. It's so true.  Note what Mazz says when he writes his drama queen comments. This is the person some of our fans follow. lmao

I get it. Brady wants to throw and lead the team. He sees him throwing more as leading. It's up to the OC to not let that get out of hand. Yesterday was an absolute prime situation for that to happen again and McDaniels took over. That was huge because McDaniels showed he would maintain the gameplan and not panic.

Letting Brady loose to throw out of the problem was what O'Brien's flaw was.

[/QUOTE]

but you still haven't show one actual fact that that is the case. Brady has never been quoted as saying any of these things. He has had games where he's thrown alot and lost, but nothing was reported that he was being greedy about what he wanted to do...or somehow overrode the OC. Nothing has been reported about his relationship with McDaniels being contentious either.

[/QUOTE]

Brady was on WEEI in 2010 and said "I don't like being under center". Yes. He said it.  That's a fact.

Vic Carucci wrote a piece in 2009, based on his own research and fact from primary sources that Manning and Brady (at that time) were the only QBs in the NFL that had multiple play calls to choose from on any given down.

FACT

Obviously, since 2009, gusy like Brees, Eli Manning, Rodgers, etc, also likely have this kind of power an autonomy withint their offenses to varying degrees.

Why is this kind of info so offensive to you? I don't get it. Why are our own fans so sensivite when it comes to this stuff?

[/QUOTE]

nothing offensive to me.......but none of that supports your assertion that McDaniels somehow has to restrain Brady..........don't tell me what you think......show me actual quotes that support that...from McDaniel or from Brady...even from BB. There isn't any actual quotes there because they don't exist. YOU want people to imagine contention there...where it doesn't exist. Why? Is it because YOU imagine that? and somehow want to draw a following towards it? I've been reading alot of your posts and you somehow want to show that a percieved failure on the Patriots part, somehow constantly goes back to Brady and some sort of "imagined" selfish attitude he may have.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Success against the Buffalo defense running or passing should not be used as an argument for more or less of either.

The Jets scores 48 against this team....

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As much as I loved seeing the run game today like that we can't count on it every week, but it's there folks, it's available.  Teams will have to worry about it now with a perfromance like this which will just help open everything else up for the passing game.  One thing though, when D's key on the run I just hope Josh doesn't try to force it and get cute with throwing different backs in trying to improve the run game.  We seen. today what Riddley and Bolden have, keep using them two  Still, so much depends on how the line plays, how they plan to use Welker to open up the field.  It was a very good blue print to build on today, now D's are going to have to worry about the run game.  Again, I think Welker's play opens everything up. 

2 runners over 100 yards, 2 receivers over 100 yards, that is an amazing balance.  I also really like how Fells looked today, he missed on a long pass but he had a huge key block down on the goal line and had a nice reception.  Imagine when AH81 gets back and then if Ballard makes it back late this season.  The thought of having four very different and capable TE's is exciting.  Good things in store if they build off todays game plan and stay on track with what worked today.

Add into all of this, I don't think the Pats can play worse then they did against the Ravens and Chiefs and only losing by 1 pt to the Ravens and 2 points to the Chiefs in games that easily could have gone the Patriots way while playing poorly and then coming out today with a 2nd half like that is starting to put things into perspective, this team can be a monster powerhouse. 

We need to be excited with what we witnessed today in the 2nd half, what a huge game this was for this team.... and us fans who were starting to doubt.  Putting up 52 points against a division team who was supposed to have a much improved defense, I'm excitied.  Speaking of defense, the DB's still need work but loved the line and LB play today.

I will enjoy going back and watching this game again during the week and feel very good going into the Denver game of what we seen today.  If they can build off this then there isn't anyone out there who can stop this team.

[/QUOTE]

Cardinals.