Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.

In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so.:
    [QUOTE]I think the final straw was when he told BubinHawaii he hoped he'd kill himself.......
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

I saw that Harley, that was completley over the line and when you called him on it by letting him know about your own personal experience, he couldn't even apologize, instead he became defensive---honestly I hope the dude can find some sort of happiness because he's about as miserable as they come

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

thanks caraway didn't know that

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Do you want to know what is really funny?  He's been responding to everybody on this thread oblivious to his banned status LOL.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious.

And thanks for the tip

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

LOL thanks caraway  that was funny    what a dope 66 is

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]We need an interim condescending poster, until s/he gets back.....Anybody want to step up?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

That is a stupid, idiotic, moronic suggestion.  If I wasn't so busy being bitter and loathsome, I would devote even more time telling you what a lowly, ignorant person you are for even considering it.  I can't believe I didn't earn a Phd. so I can write a dissertation on how worthless your opinions are and how your consumption of resources by which you exist is a crime of nature.  And how dare you even think of posting pics of attractive women who self-objectify themselves so as to maintain control over the male human flotsam-jetsam that compromise this internet forum.  You all make me sick!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Rocky, I wish I had read the posts after yours before I responded.  Mine is not so original, in retrospect.  Well, at least I exhibited gusto.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

That dude or gal had some serious mental issues! What set him/her off? Not that I ever paid any attention to his/her post but it just seemed that lately, he/she was like f**k the world

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : That is a stupid, idiotic, moronic suggestion.  If I wasn't so busy being bitter and loathsome, I would devote even more time telling you what a lowly, ignorant person you are for even considering it.  I can't believe I didn't earn a Phd. so I can write a dissertation on how worthless your opinions are and how your consumption of resources by which you exist is a crime of nature.  And how dare you even think of posting pics of attractive women who self-objectify themselves so as to maintain control over the male human flotsam-jetsam that compromise this internet forum.  You all make me sick!
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

That's okay we (NFL GM's) forgive you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Thanks Rocky.  

I have to go now.  There is some dirt in my eye...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Ahh this forum is much better already. It already feels more relaxed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

If not the most obnoxious human being I've ever encountered, was certainly in the top two.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : Why? What's that gonna do?  Are you going to die if there's not one? BTW I have a PHD. 
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

LOL @ pezz!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : I saw that Harley, that was completley over the line and when you called him on it by letting him know about your own personal experience, he couldn't even apologize, instead he became defensive---honestly I hope the dude can find some sort of happiness because he's about as miserable as they come  
    Posted by wmasschilly[/QUOTE]

wmass~ that was disgusting what he said. i hope he never returns. Hey I grew in the Berkshires ...you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Him and Rocky are the only 2 people I have on Ignore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I think the final straw was when he told BubinHawaii he hoped he'd kill himself.......
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Hey, Harley.  Just wanted to let you know I did see u callin him  out for his comment.  More importantly, I can empathize with your loss.  I know that statement might not mean much coming from someone you don't even know and that it prolly doesn't change your current state in life - but there are many of us with similar experiences.

On a different note, this board is reading much better today....lol Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Him and Rocky are the only 2 people I have on Ignore.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Operation Success!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : Operation Success!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was 66 removed? Bravo if so. : Hey, Harley.  Just wanted to let you know I did see u callin him  out for his comment.  More importantly, I can empathize with your loss.  I know that statement might not mean much coming from someone you don't even know and that it prolly doesn't change your current state in life - but there are many of us with similar experiences. On a different note, this board is reading much better today....lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

thanks Bub  and yes quite peaceful now

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's so nice around here now.  However, by making a thread about him we just gave him the attention he seeks.  Seriously, he has to be the worst forum member I have ever encountered on a forum, and believe me, with some of the forums I visit regularly that's saying a lot.  Nothing is worse then someone who adds nothing to a forum yet has to comment on every single post.  Dude has some sad issues.

Now let's party!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Ah, to be "Gronk For A Day."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]It's so nice around here now.  However, by making a thread about him we just gave him the attention he seeks.  Seriously, he has to be the worst forum member I have ever encountered on a forum, and believe me, with some of the forums I visit regularly that's saying a lot.  Nothing is worse then someone who adds nothing to a forum yet has to comment on every single post.  Dude has some sad issues. Now let's party!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Agreed! Never mention the dik smoker again. WE are going to give the Giants a tussle they will not soon forget! Go Patriots!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, he was getting to the point of being abusive. I had two run ins with him this week, and he was so bent on ranting that he was making obvious mistakes in his arguments and logic. He was pretty easy to dispatch with to be honest. A sad end to what was once a half way decent poster many moons ago. I remember having a couple of actually civilized conversations with him. I'm sure he'll be back though, if he's not already.