was anyone watching jake long last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

was anyone watching jake long last night?

This guy is a total beast. In his second NFL game, he pushed al-pro  Dwight Feeney around like a tackling dummy. He'll be the best LT in football by the end of the year and he'll anchor Miami's OL for the next decade.
    Why can't we get guys like that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: was anyone watching jake long last night?

Pretty sure Jake Long started all of last season.  But I agree, what is BB thinking letting other teams acquire talented players.  How dare he!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

He's certainly not perfect:

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1239179.html

Lots of focus placed on Miami Dolphins' Jake Long's mistakes

However, he's good, as you might expect from the #1 overall pick in the draft, a slot that I honestly hope the Pats never have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He is good, and so is Joe Thomas whom teh Browns took teh year before Long at #3 overall. Some great young tackles out there right now. But you are forgetting that Vollmer is going to be teh ebst tackle in football in a few short years so clearly Long cant also be the best....lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: was anyone watching jake long last night?:
    [QUOTE]He's certainly not perfect: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1239179.html Lots of focus placed on Miami Dolphins' Jake Long's mistakes However, he's good, as you might expect from the #1 overall pick in the draft, a slot that I honestly hope the Pats never have.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]
    He's good allright..too bad he can't play wr...God knows we need one. How do you rush for 240 yards and still lose?