was Moss yawning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

was Moss yawning?

Not to beat a horse while he is down, but was it me? I swear, 3 times Moss was shown on the field, awaiting the snap, his mouth was open like he was yawning!!
    IMO, Brady, BB and even Kraft have swallowed their tongues while Pats still in the playoff pictures. They will not criticize Moss for fear of total shut down mode. When the season plays out and is over, Moss will never play another down again for BB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: was Moss yawning?

good to know we have people so well informed as you...

merrill hoge agrees with what ive been saying all week... he was a BEAST in the run/screen game for the entirety of the game!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

No he was eating a Hot Dog.  Now I yawning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Nope only Jets eat hot dogs during a game (Sancheese). Maybe Moss was signaling to Brady ( like middle infielders in baseball do)....mouth open (O) for I'm open on this play, mouth closed (M) for maybe not on this play.

Or he's was up late and was really tired who knows.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Is this serious? I promise you that you yawn at work multiple times an hour, I guess your a "quitter" too.  This is almost as ridiculous as people getting mad that Brady had a kid.  What's next, professional athletes having private lives and being susceptible to the same weaknesses as everyone else! The horror!  I'm seriously hoping this thread is a joke

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I even saw him picking his nose... wait, that was Peyton.  My bad.  What complaint will people think of next against Moss?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I know , imagine this loser can have children someday? I just got done undressing another moron in the same old moss post