was Talib hurt or did did Belichick bench him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

was Talib hurt or did Belichick bench him?

interestering-- he couldn't control himself against Smith and he knew what Smith was going to do. so did Belichick pull him because of the penalty or because he was hurt.  They re saying he will play this week. well I hope so!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Re: was Talib hurt or did did Belichick bench him?

He was reported saying that the hip tightened up on him late in the game. Claims he will be good to go for Sunday night. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

To be honest I'm getting tired of his antics. With Big Vince and Mayo out, the defense needs a leader, not a showboat or a thug n the field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To be honest I'm getting tired of his antics. With Big Vince and Mayo out, the defense needs a leader, not a showboat or a thug n the field.

[/QUOTE]

What has he done besides the whole Smith thing?  I think he's been a model citizen to be honest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

He has been a model citizen until now.  HOWEVER, we need him to be a professional ON THE FIELD OF PLAY!!  He does us no good when he acts a fool and hurts the team!  Logan Mankins is on this list as well.  For as poorly as he's played this year, the last thing he needs to do (considering his hefty salary the next few years) is to commit silly Personal Foul penalties! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What has he done besides the whole Smith thing?  I think he's been a model citizen to be honest.

[/QUOTE]

The Smith incident is enough to show that Talib is an egotistical tool, just like AD.  He'll be gone next year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He is also an injury risk, I love how all the same posters who used to ridicule Ras Dowling and the pick up of older vets in the off season give Talib a pass for disappearing with injury just when we need him most, the end of close games and in the playoffs.  

So far his superb play has been nothing more than a tease... do you want to give this guy mega bucks?  

We'd be better off with "lesser" corners, Dennard and Ryan, starting and investing is some mean, dominant defensive tackles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are right on the money. His attitude.......????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If he was on the field on the Panthers last drive they probably don't score. His ongoing fued with Smith was counter productive, hopefully he has no mortal enemies on the Broncos. However I'd rather have an aggressive DB than a wussy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

interestering-- he couldn't control himself against Smith and he knew what Smith was going to do. so did Belichick pull him because of the penalty or because he was hurt.  They re saying he will play this week. well I hope so!!

[/QUOTE]

I asked this same question in another thread.  BB could have used the injury as an excuse to sit Talib down so he wouldn't have to publicly reprimand him for his poor impulse control.