Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Re: Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall

He looks quick to the hole and seems to have some pretty good drive in his legs (saw several defenders just bounce off him, at one point). Promising vid. Thanks for the post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Looks impressive.  I love the last run at the end of the video where he leaps over the guy and still scores.  He looks fast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

good cuts, little if no hesitation hitting the hole, nice spin moves, good effort in getting the extra yardage after the first hit, good awareness of defenders around him, not afraid to go over the pile, it looks as if he catches the ball into his chest in this play (i would like to see if this is how he always catches the ball i hope he catches with his hands not his chest) according to this video he looks like a good pick up, however we do not know the level of competition he is playing against.  The video is a series of clips not an entire game/season so we must be hesitant in declaring him a RB lock thus far. Do i think he has a shot at making this roster... Yes Do i think he will be the starter.... no. seems like a good player to have going into training camp.  go pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

we don't want lynch, he is a gun toting thug.  we are trying to rid our locker room of cancerous players not bring them in (ie baker and thomas being released).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Pat Pashall is a good RB though his speed doesn't show on the track he does have really good vision and an instinct for following his blockers until the hole opens and then pow he hits a gear and he's gone! Nice video thnx for sharing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Looks good on that video.  Good balance and quickness and some power.  Like the fact that he can catch.  At North Dakota State he's not facing big school talent, so it's harder to judge just how good he is.  If he can pick up the blitz and block, he may be a good back-up for third-down back, something we'll need with Faulk getting older. And who knows maybe he can make a case for some carries on 1st and 2nd downs too.  With all of these players, you kind of have to wait and see how they adapt to the NFL.  Makes camp and pre-season interesting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

In Response to Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall:
    Looks like a player to me. Maybe he can compete for a job. Nice moves, quick cuts, hits the hole fast and low. See what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbufca7znJ4
    Posted by BBRules

highlight clip was awesome, thanks. He looks so good i wonder why he wasn't drafted!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Maroney looked good in college highlights too. I didn't see one decent cut that would allow me to judge his foot speed. He is obviously not a power back- look at the size of his legs; So his ability to get in and out of his cuts quickly is going to determine how good he is at the NFL level.

Nice highlight video. But it told me nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Camp fodder.

He runs too upright to last in the NFL.

He won't see those holes in the NFL.

BB should have taken that big RB from Oregon.

The only disappointment in the offseason, is that BB failed to find a tough, short yardage type back.

If Morris and Taylor both get hurt in 2010, say hello once again to the Shotgun on 3rd and 2.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Looks like a player to me. Maybe he can compete for a job. Nice moves, quick cuts, hits the hole fast and low. See what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbufca7znJ4
    Posted by BBRules

I guess Kraft oughta be paying you instead of ... oh wait, different poster. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall:
    In Response to Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall : highlight clip was awesome, thanks. He looks so good i wonder why he wasn't drafted!
    Posted by timsandra

TS- He had a bad Combine. His 40 time was like 4.70 ( He has run 4.53 in the past) and his Bench press was comparatively low at 15 Reps. He was also suspended for a game last year after an on the field incident where he took a swing at an opposing player. It sounds like he was provoked but scouts don' like that stuff. Doesn't bother me if he can run well. The word on this guy is that he is a strong runner between the tackles that hits the holes well and is hard to take down. He also has very good hands for a back. Bring him on!

Here's a link to the suspension story.

http://newsok.com/n-dakota-st-seeks-to-break-losing-string/article/feed/92576?custom_click=rss

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Talented enough to compete in camp that's for sure! I'd like to see what he can do, and who he gets compared to once the reporters get a chance to see how he does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Kid's got good size and the videos are impressive.  Level of competition is a factor though.  Hope he does well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

give this guy a shot!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

And of course a few clips of his best runs tells us everything.  ;-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

IDK. He looks small to me and he didn't test well or play against big time talent, it's a big leap to the NFL. You never know, Priest Holmes made it big and there has been many high picks that are busts, but the odds are long.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i really like what i see from him

we also sigend a DE from Montana State who was the defensive player of the year for the big sky conference... he looks pretty good to convert to OLB [or ILB just like Bruschi]

and one of our other undrafted rookie free agents WR Bryan Anderson, Central Michigan, is 6-5 and speedy

i think one or two of these guys can make it past training camp

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall:
    Kid's got good size and the videos are impressive.  Level of competition is a factor though.  Hope he does well.
    Posted by ATJ

agreed missouri valley conference is not a great proving ground. but who knows maybe BB saw something maroney and BJG don't have right now -hunger 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrock1114. Show jrock1114's posts

HE LOOKS SLOW TO ME.. HE DOESN'T HAVE GOOD BREAK AWAY SPEED BUT HE CAN DEF BREAK TACKLES

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Posted by BBRules

Yea if this kid can bang a hole that tight, that hard and that fast... then he must be a performer.  He took on all those guys with those moves, a nice wiggle, and *BANG* slammed in for the quick low push.  Excellent observation. 

But seriously, you plucked a youtube vid of selected highlights from this kid's career in college...  I would think that it better impress.  I'm going to wait to pass judgement. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

woaw did u see that, holy sh*t, he not only know how to run but also know how to use the blockers when did we get this guy Undrafted rookie?? Level of comp. varies so much in college its really hard to tell, he def looks good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

yeah, i think he is slow...it shows that he ran a 4.70 40.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

Forget speed its all about quickness he can project to WR like edelman

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

BJGE has a better chance at making the 53.

That said, why did BB waste a pick on Zac Robinson instead of taking a chance on LeGarrette Blount? It's only a 7th.

Lets just hope that either Morris or Taylor can stay healthy.