Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall

Nice acceleration.  I'll give him a chance.  Don't ever look at ridiculously slow times because those guys have probably tested out a lot faster elsewhere. 

Otherwise I try not to comment about UFAs until they prove something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he ran a 4.57 at his pro day, which is pretty good, way better than at the combine. wasnt drafted because of inferior competition and many off the field issues. he will be interesting to watch in camp i think. the kid from montana sounds interesting too. probably too small to realistically play OLB but he could project as a good special teams guy, which is another area we've been lacking lately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

looks good for a collage player.now if he can do that in the NFL Level.then he is something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to Re: Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall:
    Camp fodder. He runs too upright to last in the NFL. He won't see those holes in the NFL. BB should have taken that big RB from Oregon. The only disappointment in the offseason, is that BB failed to find a tough, short yardage type back. If Morris and Taylor both get hurt in 2010, say hello once again to the Shotgun on 3rd and 2.
    Posted by CubanPete

After doing more research, I'm starting to warm up to the guy...

Paschal impresses at Pro Day.

Pat posted a nifty 38.5" vertical (measure of explosivness) at the Combine. He did play in the FCS, but at least he dominated at that level. I'm still guarding my optimism, but I hope he comes to camp prepared and with a good attitude.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Watch video of RB we signed - Pat Paschall:
    BJGE has a better chance at making the 53. That said, why did BB waste a pick on Zac Robinson instead of taking a chance on LeGarrette Blount? It's only a 7th. Lets just hope that either Morris or Taylor can stay healthy.
    Posted by CubanPete
    Well Cuban Pete did you happen to see LeGarrette Blount on the last night of the draft? I watched his waiting at some girls apartment looking bored and with a pack of cigs within his reach on an unoccupied couch. I'm not saying the he won't be a player in the league because guys with less desirable character flaws have made it to the league and some have even lasted for more than a couple of cups of coffee.Pat Paschall had an in house visit here in New England so BB saw something he liked long before the draft or his impending signing as an Undrafted FA. As for Zac Robinson goes he's a JAG type who might make the PS...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

This kinda stuff is GREAT to see and gives you a sense of who he is  and what the guy "might " be......C'mon who out there doesn't like a highlight film?

The fact he RUNS thru holes, no matter how large is well..... intriguing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

1st impressions are the best.

Look at on the  bright side, Maroney is due.Frown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Well, one of the UFAs will eventually break through, or maybe a seventh or sixth rounder.  Cuts happen.

Typically a cut happens because Jonathan Kraft has found a new outsider to try out.  At other times a guy is summarily cashiered for being a complete trainwreck as far as rules and regulations go.  I hope for a new guy signing in the near future, or maybe the team goes after Unga or someone else in the supplemental draft.