Watching NFL Games Online

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpieretti. Show mpieretti's posts

Watching NFL Games Online

This looks like another promising year to be patriots fan...
    My problem is that I live in upstate NY and have cable TV.
    NFL Sunday ticket is only available via Direct TV

Does anyone watch the Patriots Online???
    Can someone recommend a subscription service where I can watch NFL games online???

Thank You!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: Watching NFL Games Online

You can try this or just try google.

http://www.usdishtv.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I live in Vegas and I'm in the same boat. I can't get satellite TV and have to go with Cox Cable, which is not very impressive. Last year, I was actually able to get the Sunday Ticket, online only, without having Direct TV. It was the Sunday Ticket To Go package, I think, and included phone and internet coverage.

Of course, I had to call Direct TV 3 times before I actually got someone on the phone who acknowledged that they offered it, and it was a hefty one time payment of $350. But, I did have access to every NFL game...which is always nice.

I'm not sure if they are offering the same service this year or not, and even if they did, I'd like to find a cheaper alternative myself, but I don't know how reliable those streaming sites are....or if they will carry every game. I haven't missed a Pats game in over 20 years.....I can't start now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You need to get familiar with Sopcast.  Google is your friend!

You say you have cable, if you have Charter cable I heard they will be offering NFL Red Zone this season.

Better yet, switch over to Direct TV if possible and you will get the Sunday ticket free this season.

If you can't get direct tv in your area maybe call and talk with direct tv.  Tell them you cant get it in your area but that you are interested in the NFL to Go package.  Its a service they offer to watch all games on your computer.  Not sure if Direct TV offers this to non subsrcibers but its worth giving them a call and giving it a try.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Hope you find something that works for ya.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry, didn't read tmot1234's post before postin about the Direct TV to go package.  If you want to go this route but the price is too much call several times, talk to different customer service reps to see if you can get a better price.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

ya sunday ticket to go is pretty sweet.  i think directv is offering free sunday ticket at the moment, but that doesnt help you.  that first link looks like one of those scam sites. atdhe.me is good.  personally, i bought a sling box and hooked it up to my parents HD cable signal back in mass. this will be my first year using it for pats games tho.  cant wait!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haskinshall. Show Haskinshall's posts

I'm from Germany and watch every Patriots Game on NFL Game pass online for 139$ for preason and 14 season games. Alternatively you can watch it on "myp2p" without paying anything, but this is sometimes nervwrecking! To avoid any problems with software downloads and stuff two minutes before the game is about to start, I decided watch it very comfortably on NFL Game pass in the last two years. The quality is decent.
    https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpieretti. Show mpieretti's posts

Thanks everybody!!!
    Many of the sites I found via google looked like a scam

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

For the ones living in Europe and not wanting to pay for watching the games I would advise to go there: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/

Some cool guys post links where you can download NFL games (most Patriots games are normally posted) mostly in HD and often stripped from advertisings a day or so after the game.
    Of course this is no live watching (but who want to watch a NFL game during the night?) but if you are in Europe and don't mind waiting 1 or 2 days for the game that's the way to go (at least that's what I do). Of course it would be annoying if you happen to somehow get the result of the game but that should not be a problem since in Europe the media here are not reporting any NFL match results.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Watching NFL Games Online:
    [QUOTE]This looks like another promising year to be patriots fan... My problem is that I live in upstate NY and have cable TV. NFL Sunday ticket is only available via Direct TV Does anyone watch the Patriots Online??? Can someone recommend a subscription service where I can watch NFL games online??? Thank You!!!
    Posted by mpieretti[/QUOTE]
    or just subscribe for the very affordable season package at nfl.com. u can then watch all the games even the ones you miss for all the games during the reg season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

In Response to Re: Watching NFL Games Online:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Watching NFL Games Online : or just subscribe for the very affordable season package at nfl.com. u can then watch all the games even the ones you miss for all the games during the reg season
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Free is as affordable as it gets............. get it while it lasts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haskinshall. Show Haskinshall's posts

I can't wait for the season to start !!!!!!
    Waisting almost an hour every day on this forum - gosh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

nfl sunday ticket allows you to watch online as well.

This will be my 3rd season with them (live in California) and no complaints about their online quality (assume you have a decent network).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

In the past I've been using http://livetv.ru/en/ (this site is also great for watching european football as well other sports that are not so popular in the US) and nfl.com (they have free streaming for some games). I've moved to Massachusetts last year and do not need online streaming to watch the Pats anymore :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

or tenyardtracker,com.  all the games are up for download about an hour or two after the game, in full hd