Watching NFL network. Anybody else watching Michael Irvin spaz-out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Watching NFL network. Anybody else watching Michael Irvin spaz-out?

This dude is a complete clown!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Watching NFL network. Anybody else watching Michael Irvin spaz-out?

I usually like the guy, but he seemed a bit unhinged tonight.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

He has a point.

Nnamdi is a great player, but given that they had already aquired DRC, I think that the money they spent on Nnamdi may have been better spent on DeSean Jackson.

We'll see, but the Eagles will need to figure out a deal with DeSean, or they're just a carbon-copy of the Ravens. Amazing defense with a sub-par offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Watching NFL network. Anybody else watching Michael Irvin spaz-out?:
    [QUOTE]He has a point. Nnamdi is a great player, but given that they had already aquired DRC, I think that the money they spent on Nnamdi may have been better spent on DeSean Jackson. We'll see, but the Eagles will need to figure out a deal with DeSean, or they're just a carbon-copy of the Ravens. Amazing defense with a sub-par offense.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Not debating his point of view, he just seems like he is ready to "Hulk-Out" of some sorts! I can see Rich saying "this is the last time I invite him him to this show". lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

He looked dangerous.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

Irving is my least favorite on the Network...I just have a hard time relating to him.  Time will tell what happens with Jackson, but the rules seem to be against him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Well if they trade Asante, which is very likely, they should technically have plenty of room to give DeSean Jackson a new deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's high or drunk... XD

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I complete disagree with Irvin and agree with Eisen and Dukes.

Jackson cannot afford to holdout. Holds out past Aug 11 or 12th then boom, he's there another year. Then what? Just continue to sit out and not make any money?

Also...i feel like signing Nnamdi gave the Eagles more leverage in the discussion...showing how they can now potentially win on defense and not just rely on the offense.

Either way...at some point...the man is going to get paid

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I think he's sniffing the yeyo again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Jackson is such a non-story its not funny. With all thats going on i cant understand why their even talking about this. Jackson will be back and has no real leverage here. Nobody believes hes going to miss any serious time , not going to happen. I understand why networks want to hire ex-players , but man are they the worst analyst. Irvin really did look/sound like he was bugging out.

Analyst i cant stand ... Faulk , Smith ( when he had a job ) , Irvin , Jalen Rose , Mike&Mike Golic , Mark Dogchit Schlereth. Im sure there are others im forgetting ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I'm so glad you guys saw that, I thought I was one of the few...

He looked like he was going to cry every 5 seconds and angrily yell every 10 seconds...

Definitely back on the yayo...