Watching the Pats in South Carolina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Watching the Pats in South Carolina

Hey Guys!

I will be in Myrtle Beach for Sunday's game against Minn and I dont want to miss it. Anyone from that area on this board know if that game will be broadcast there?? I know the Panthers haven't even won a game sooooo I'm hoping this game will have more of a draw.... Please help me... I cant miss this one!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina

You will, indeed, see Pats v. Vikings on FOX at 4:00 p.m.

And the even better news is that Joe Buck will be doing the World Series, so you won't have to listen to his special brand of inanity. Thom Brennaman will be filling in (whoever that is).

This site lists which areas of the country get which games every week.

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

You two know each other?

Surprised

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Patsgirl go to Games house......should be interesting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Myrtle Beach su*ks anyway if you live in this area you never go to Myrtle Beach. YUK!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina:
    [QUOTE]You two know each other?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say, Fantastic Link.  Thanks a ton Prairie.  Oh, and the sad answer to your question, in all probability..."No, probably not."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

whoa............catfight!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

[QUOTE]whoa............catfight!!!
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]

Its only a catfight if there are 2 participants.

She/he/it is not worth my time.

I asked a simple question, I at least got one simple answer....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

[QUOTE]You will, indeed, see Pats v. Vikings on FOX at 4:00 p.m. And the even better news is that Joe Buck will be doing the World Series, so you won't have to listen to his special brand of inanity. Thom Brennaman will be filling in (whoever that is). This site lists which areas of the country get which games every week. http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

p-mike THANK YOU! Muwah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Myrtle Beach su*ks anyway if you live in this area you never go to Myrtle Beach. YUK!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

You got that RIGHT!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Yes they will be on Fox, I'm pissed. Spent $300 on sunday ticket an only watched 1 game on it!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Don't worry NeGame, There ARE people still ALWAYS on your side...not me though.  I mean, I'm not.  When I blasted those women when they were outright saying that you never, ever even discussed football, You came back saying something rude to me after I blindly stuck up for you.  Heck, even a couple days ago, when I said that you had placed a nice "beautiful & very tasteful" pic of yourself by your screenname, You subsequently changed the picture to Belichick in under 5 minutes time, or less- lmao.  That sh#t don't fly in my camp. 

And so, IF you're gonna be keeping OTHER & MULTIPLE (lem'me emphasize 'multiple') women posters off this board, by callin' them "b#tches" (patsgirl + Kellie)...Well, I might have minor problems with that other stuff, BUT I have MAJOR Issue with THIS!  EVERYone (read-Males) on planet earth knows 2 is ALWAYS > than just 1.  Like, like-What would ya rather have: 2 Cheesecakes mashed into your condo's rug, OR just 1?  The answer's Ironclad = 2 women, 2 cheesecakes.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Yeah Laz, i always liked gamer(was probably the cute avatars) but she seems to have gone TMZ on us, kind of funny yet who cares, best advice is to stay away from pre menopausal chicks LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Watching the Pats in South Carolina:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guys! I will be in Myrtle Beach for Sunday's game against Minn and I dont want to miss it. Anyone from that area on this board know if that game will be broadcast there?? I know the Panthers haven't even won a game sooooo I'm hoping this game will have more of a draw.... Please help me... I cant miss this one!!
    Posted by patsgirl6[/QUOTE]

Let us know how Myrtle Beach is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry NeGame , There ARE people still ALWAYS on your side...not me though.  I mean, I'm not.  When I blasted those women when they were outright saying that you never, ever even discussed football, You came back saying something rude to me after I blindly stuck up for you.  Heck, even a couple days ago, when I said that you had placed a nice "beautiful & very tasteful" pic of yourself by your screenname, You subsequently changed the picture to Belichick in under 5 minutes time, or less- lmao.  That sh#t don't fly in my camp.  And so, IF you're gonna be keeping OTHER & MULTIPLE (lem'me emphasize ' multiple ') women posters off this board, by callin' them "b#tches" ( patsgirl + Kellie )...Well, I might have minor problems with that other stuff, BUT I have MAJOR Issue with THIS!  EVERYone (read-Males) on planet earth knows 2 is ALWAYS  /> than just 1.  Like, like-What would ya rather have: 2 Cheesecakes mashed into your condo's rug, OR just 1?  The answer's Ironclad = 2 women, 2 cheesecakes.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Man i LOVE cheesecake, so being mashed into the rug would be a sad event at my household. I love women too, but cheesecakes get the edge because they never carry too high an opinion of themselves.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"I love women too, but cheesecakes get the edge because they never carry too high an opinion of themselves."

I don't know......that chocolate cheesecake can be quite a divaCool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina : p-mike THANK YOU! Muwah!
    Posted by patsgirl6[/QUOTE]

Go to Charleston instead!  Just a suggestion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah Laz, i always liked gamer(was probably the cute avatars) but she seems to have gone TMZ on us, kind of funny yet who cares, best advice is to stay away from pre menopausal chicks LOL
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Well Gee thanks PatsRfine. Laz is mad because I didn't bite on his so called compliment. I guess he forgets I was one of the first to welcome him back after his long hiatus and I have never posted anything rude to him and I challenge him to prove it.

And why is it "you guys" can dislike, attack, dispel one another and it's ok, but if females do it its a cat fight and they are pre menopausal? And if you've liked me for so long you know why I dislike Patsgirl and Kellieb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

I dont know why you dont like them... could you enlighten everyone???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Could be just a catfight/female territory issue. lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]I now live in the Charleston, SC area and MOST Patriot games are broadcasted down here. Panthers OWN Fox w/ the Patriots getting over 70% of CBS 1 & 4pm games. Wish I could see more Celts & Sox games without buying packages.
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

Same here dude. I'm in Bluffton, SC and I'm experiencing the same problem. If I want to watch a Sox or Celtics game, I have to wait till they are on either TNT or TBS or dare I say...ESPN

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Watching the Pats in South Carolina : You'll never understand the answer to this because you're not a guy. Now why did you chase kellieb away? I remember you going back and forth but forget the reason.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I didn't chase Kellie away (don't think I could do that)  she posted all summer, but seemed to stop this fall. I picked at her about her promise to post her pic. that was all in good fun and seemed to keep you guys interested.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

[QUOTE]I now live in the Charleston, SC area and MOST Patriot games are broadcasted down here. Panthers OWN Fox w/ the Patriots getting over 70% of CBS 1 & 4pm games. Wish I could see more Celts & Sox games without buying packages.
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

Go to ATDHE.NET you can watch Celtics and some Red Sox games, also you can
    catch Patriots and Bruins games also, best part it is all free.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

You're funny Sam. yeh I chase away all the females-- my territory. Now I'm going after that texas girl.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Anyway, make up with Laz or he'll be insulting you somewhere in the middle of his posts and you won't even know they're in there."

ROFLingOL...no I won't, But d#mn that was g stuff SA~