Watching these two QBs in Carolina...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Watching these two QBs in Carolina...

They look much better than that overhyped Andrew Luck, but they're not the golden boy so their performances won't be voiced.

7 INTs in 2 games Luck is the "Michael Jordan of Quarterbacks".  -_-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Watching these two QBs in Carolina...

They do more with their legs, it seems, to make critical, key, plays.  It is not so much as their passing, but their mobility that allows them to excel.  If a defense can keep them pinned in the pocket, they can be had, but, they escape to the outside so often and they have, essentially, open fields ahead of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Newton is legit. Better than Kaep. Give Newton WRs better than 35 yr old Smith and Throw away players he'd be good

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I think Wilson is the guy who is truely overlooked.  I think as of right now, Luck is behind all these guys.  The thing that can be seen with Luck is room for improvement... with Cam, we see a guy who did improve.  Kap has regressed IMO and is about the same guy that Luck is right now... but Newton is really impressive to me in this game and is the better QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They do more with their legs, it seems, to make critical, key, plays.  It is not so much as their passing, but their mobility that allows them to excel.  If a defense can keep them pinned in the pocket, they can be had, but, they escape to the outside so often and they have, essentially, open fields ahead of them.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not denying that Luck will be good, but the way people talk about him is annoying. It's like he's already in Canton regardless of how the rest of his career goes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Andrew luck made chicken salad out of chicken bleep. I think the colts are very unimpressive except for him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

They look much better than that overhyped Andrew Luck, but they're not the golden boy so their performances won't be voiced.

[/QUOTE]

I think when all is said and done Luck will be better than both Newton and Kap.  Just my opine. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think when all is said and done Luck will be better than both Newton and Kap.  Just my opine. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm on an island of 1, but I think Wilson will be better than all of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have any wings on that Island? Because I'm with you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

If they can excel in the pocket and be mobile they are true two dimensional. But most of the time they a running QBs-one dimensional. They are both candyasses. kaepernick is better than Newton.

Luck is a pure pocket QB, that can run. He's surrounded by scrub talent, he'd rather throw than run.

Problem is in back to back weeks he ran into teams that have coaches that prepare well on the defense side of the ball. Alot of it is his own fault for trying to thread the needle. But he was pretty accurate on his deep throws for TDS yesterday.

Wilson didn't show me anything yesterday.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Maybe this is slightly off-topic, but I thought the game in Carolina looked somewhat flat all around.  Newton had some good throws early on, but after a certain point he couldn't do anything -- they had nothing going in the second half at all.  I duinno, I felt we could beat either of those 2 teams.  Maybe I'm deluded .  .  .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I think Wilson is better than Kaep and Newton...however, Wilson has been horrible lately.

I like Kaep, but he also plays behind the best oline in football. I think Luck, Wilson, and Cam could all do better than Kaep with SF's supporting cast.

1. Luck

2. Wilson

3. Newton

4. Kaepernick

That's my ranking for now...hard to tell until the supporting casts balance out more. Kaepernick has the most post season success...but he's on a pretty stacked team.

Newton has had the least amount of success, but his offensive cast sucks.

I can't forget what Wilson did last season against the ATL, but he's been in a major slump this past month.

I think Luck has the best tools of them all, just needs to clean up that gunslinger mentality.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Luck will be the best, he has the least to work with, it will be hard for them to get good players He made throws that the others couldn't make. put him with BB and see what would happen.I like him better than PM at this stage

Wilson will not carry a team on his arm. he is short and doesnt throw to the middle of the field. smart player,, good enough to won a SB on a Seahag team loaded with D