We are spoiled!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

We are spoiled!!

Let's face it.  This year is actually a rebuiding year.  With the large turnover on D and the lack of bringing in new talent on offense, this is a year to get guys experience.  With all that being said, there is a very realistic chance of us going 12-4 with a bye in the playoffs (last night obviously hurting our chances for teh bye).  Either way we will still be in the playoffs.  That's better than a lot of rebuilding franchises.  Rams, Lions, Browns, etc etc.  Let's lighten up a little bit.  Anything can happen when the playoffs start!  And I do believe we have a little bit of experience when it comes to winning in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: We are spoiled!!

i agree.  pats fans are quick to turn on their team after a loss.  give it time.  maybe this year is not the year, maybe it is.  we'll see what happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

' IN BB I STILL TRUST "

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

In Response to Re: We are spoiled!!:
    [QUOTE]i agree.  pats fans are quick to turn on their team after a loss.  give it time.  maybe this year is not the year, maybe it is.  we'll see what happens.
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

The fans and the press.  Do you think if we won yesterday that the New Orleans papers would be saying that they aren't as good as their record?  NO.  They would defend their team and show support.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

When I joined this forum, I did so to discuss my favorite team with others who shared my point of view. I like a good, healthy discussion (or debate) about the issues our coaches and players go through, and I can tolerate a certain amount of criticism.

My problem is that a lot of people here are critics first, and fans second. No one should know better than a Patriots fan that you have to take the good times with the bad. Yes, yesterday's loss was demoralizing. We were outplayed in every aspect of the game, and this group of players should be better than that.

But it happened, and guess what? We're still seven and four! We still have a very competitive team! I understand if people question our coaching staff. And I understand that there are players on the roster who might not be the best fit for the team. Like it or not, guys like Wilhite, Kaczur, Hanson, Maroney (and others) are all members of our team.

And as long as they are, I'm going to root for them!

That's what being a fan is supposed to be about. As long as someone is wearing a Pats jersey, I'm probably going to support them. Even if guys I hate, like Joey Porter or T.O. join the team, I'm probably going to pull for them (to an extent- there are exceptions, of course).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: We are spoiled!!:
    When I joined this forum, I did so to discuss my favorite team with others who shared my point of view. I like a good, healthy discussion (or debate) about the issues our coaches and players go through, and I can tolerate a certain amount of criticism. My problem is that a lot of people here are critics first, and fans second. No one should know better than a Patriots fan that you have to take the good times with the bad. Yes, yesterday's loss was demoralizing. We were outplayed in every aspect of the game, and this group of players should be better than that. But it happened, and guess what? We're still seven and four! We still have a very competitive team! I understand if people question our coaching staff. And I understand that there are players on the roster who might not be the best fit for the team. Like it or not, guys like Wilhite, Kaczur, Hanson, Maroney (and others) are all members of our team. And as long as they are, I'm going to root for them! That's what being a fan is supposed to be about. As long as someone is wearing a Pats jersey, I'm probably going to support them. Even if guys I hate, like Joey Porter or T.O. join the team, I'm probably going to pull for them (to an extent- there are exceptions, of course).
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan

i like this.  enough criticism. its annoying as hell.  though i hate kaczur.

still Patriots 2010 SB Champs.  love my team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Good Stuff fellas. I totally agree. We are down but far far from out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

7-4!!! I'll take that anyday. I just want to make the playoffs. Brady can kick some aZZ as soon as he makes it there. I don't mind the pats going on the rd. We can win any game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

They are still a very exciting team to watch.  And always in the hunt for the playoffs.  I'm not giving up my season tickets anytime soon. 

But when they don't play well, I think it's okay to question why.  That's not giving up on the team, just trying to figure out what's going wrong.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Are we spoiled? Of course we are! Are we dead? NOT BY A LONG SHOT! One step at a time. Let's win the division and take it from there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Good post.  We could have won the other three games.  We got smoked last night.  I still think we have a shot at the Super Bowl.  Regardless, with our youth on D, we're having a pretty good year and there will be plenty more.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Anyone care to re-live the year of the 2001 Pats?  There were absolutely NO expectations like we have now and every win was a joy to experience.  We chewed on our fingernails and exilerated in the taught games and wins. What was one of the matras back then?  "Give the Pats a second chance and we'll kill 'em!"