WE ARE THE PATRIOTS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

WE ARE THE PATRIOTS!!!

Been posted up as a spectator on the board for some time now and felt it was a good time to rally up the "REAL NEW ENGLAND FANS"... For those of you who are in the dumps over all the veteran leadership we've lost over the last few seasons worry no more..

I honestly have two sides of me right now, one who see's BB and Kraft as sabotaging the team. The other side sees "The Big Picture" and really the only picture that really counts.

There's nothing wrong with having "thugs" (Merriweather, Spikes) or "dirty players" (Harrison, Law) on your team as long as they are supportive and believe in what the team's vision is. But a malconent has to go when their goals are opposite that of the teams (Moss, Seymoure, Mankins, Samuel)...

Right now for the most part EVERY player on this roster WANTS to be on this roster and believes in this team and what it stands for.

You are already starting to see "Patriot Like" players beginning to blossom on both sides of the ball. Chung is everywhere and making his name known across the league. Ninkovich, though just glimpses, has shown to be opportunistic and make be a good situational player for this young D. Woodhead reminds me of Brown, Welker, and Faulk (all great "Patriots") because he is the ultimate underdog who time and time again just makes plays. BJGE is an under the radar back who gets you the 4-5 yards and the extra effort after contact. Others are Hernandez, Gronk, Cunningham, Spikes (developing every game), McCourty, Tate, and more... Just a lot of players to really watch closely and get excited about..

And another thing to watch closely is those moments we've had as a "Team" this year. Did you see the exchange from Brady and Belicheck after Bill pulled him out the game?? Or how about how the players rallied around Tate on the sideline after his KO Return. You got to be feeling this positive vibe coming from this team if you stop concentrating on ALL THE BS...

This just feels like Patriot football again.. And Im excited where it seems to be headed.. Just my 2 cents.. LETS GO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

Re: WE ARE THE PATRIOTS!!!

we are all "real new england fans" whether we like the trades or not...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I like this.

It is a step in the direction of rebuilding the Dynasty.  We are going back to the underdog, scrappy, selfless, do anything to win NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. 

53 United.  We have a lot of players no one else wanted and thats the way we always won.

guys like Arrington, BJGE, Woodhead, Ninkovich.  Even Chung was looked down upon as a top pick.

We believe in ourselves and that is all that matters on this football team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

this is what i like to see on this site. it is one thing to be critical of the team and their desicions, it is entirely different to be whiney bicthes ALL the time.

love this post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to WE ARE THE PATRIOTS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Been posted up as a spectator on the board for some time now and felt it was a good time to rally up the "REAL NEW ENGLAND FANS"... For those of you who are in the dumps over all the veteran leadership we've lost over the last few seasons worry no more.. I honestly have two sides of me right now, one who see's BB and Kraft as sabotaging the team. The other side sees "The Big Picture" and really the only picture that really counts. There's nothing wrong with having "thugs" (Merriweather, Spikes) or "dirty players" (Harrison, Law) on your team as long as they are supportive and believe in what the team's vision is. But a malconent has to go when their goals are opposite that of the teams (Moss, Seymoure, Mankins, Samuel)... Right now for the most part EVERY player on this roster WANTS to be on this roster and believes in this team and what it stands for. You are already starting to see "Patriot Like" players beginning to blossom on both sides of the ball. Chung is everywhere and making his name known across the league. Ninkovich , though just glimpses, has shown to be opportunistic and make be a good situational player for this young D. Woodhead reminds me of Brown, Welker, and Faulk (all great "Patriots") because he is the ultimate underdog who time and time again just makes plays. BJGE is an under the radar back who gets you the 4-5 yards and the extra effort after contact. Others are Hernandez, Gronk, Cunningham, Spikes (developing every game), McCourty, Tate, and more... Just a lot of players to really watch closely and get excited about.. And another thing to watch closely is those moments we've had as a "Team" this year. Did you see the exchange from Brady and Belicheck after Bill pulled him out the game?? Or how about how the players rallied around Tate on the sideline after his KO Return. You got to be feeling this positive vibe coming from this team if you stop concentrating on ALL THE BS... This just feels like Patriot football again.. And Im excited where it seems to be headed.. Just my 2 cents.. LETS GO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

Jeez shutup already, you sound like the red sox fans who celebrate finishing 10 games behind the yankees

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to WE ARE THE PATRIOTS!!!:
    [QUOTE]But a malconent has to go when their goals are opposite that of the teams (Moss, Seymoure, Mankins, Samuel)...Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

i agree, the foundation of the patriots dynasty  was built on "team" concept during the 2001 super bowl run, and thats what we need to get back too, even it means we lose one of the best receivers in the nfl

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Great post!

Love the 01 Pats more than the 07 Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Givens,Branch,Patten and Brown which one of these guys is headed to the HOF? None of them would be the correct answer,and all they did was win! Andruzzi or Mankins? I'ld rather have Andruzzi because he knew the meaning of team. Sorry about your luck Randy you are a heck of a WR,but it's always been about you and not the team.The Patriots will represent this area just fine with the team they now have assembled. Should they make more changes so be it,otherwise this is our team. Go Patriots!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm over it already.  He didn't really do much that made me happy outside of the first half of 2007, and he seemed disinterested alot of the time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

You want to talk about team concept, which team was the first to hit the field as a team, instead of one by one, NOW they all do it. Talk about being the leader.

Now where is that idiot that demands RK sell the Pats?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Money12. Show J-Money12's posts

Moss was becoming a distraction. And we have no room for distractions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Going back through the years, what has generally been the nature of a team that seems to garner the most support to win the SB?  Ususally a team loaded with Pro-Bowl caliber players.  ( what the Jets did, for example ) During the Pats' run in the early 00's, they hardly sent as many players to the pro bowl as other teams who lost to the Pats all the time.  They were a TEAM and played as a TEAM, no glory hounds.  Granted, you need to have those one or two players who pushed the rest of the team higher, but a TEAM wins games, not a single player, as many seem to thing Moss meant to the Pats. (outside of Brady) The Patriots TEAM will pull together and do its best to win, nothing more, nothing less is expected.  In a few weeks when the team is putting up points and winning games, this whole week will be laughed off!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: WE ARE THE PATRIOTS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Thats the spirit guys! It really feels like we are getting our team back.. Over the last few years we got to see how it felt to be the "Colts". High powered offense and average defense at best. Couldn't win big games on the road or in the playoffs. Eventually this D will grow into a force. And most of the players will peak around the same age with Wilfork being "the old vet". The offense still has speed and quickness at WR. Tate may develope into a deep threat but if nothing else a solid number 2. Fear Chung like you once feared Harrisson. Cunningham has the skill sets of Willie Mac, but can he develop? McCourty is the real deal (Law???). Get my drift? Mayo, Spikes, BMerr, so on..
    Posted by 617AcrossDaBoard[/QUOTE]

Getting out team back??!!! you are an ungrateful fairweather pat fan, what team are you talking about. Brady and Moss almost achieved football immortality together.  We were on out way to becoming like the 07 team again, now this....

THIS IS THE BIGGEST DISTRACTION THE TEAM COULD HAVE THIS YEAR PERIOD

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bombdog. Show bombdog's posts

This team is heading in the right direction and will surprise alot of teams. To Randy thank you for the times you felt like playing,with that said take your sorry selfish act to the Vikings and maybe someday you will find out that it is about team not you.

15. This post has been removed.