In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom Brady is Peyton Manning.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Tom Brady has a long way to go before he is Peyton Manning. 

Lose 6 more times in his 1st playoff game.

Lose 4 more playoff games

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Sexually Assault a coed and have Daddy pay her off.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't even set a trap but you step into it anyway.  HIS RECORD?? LOL!!

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

Do you have examples of Manning "loving his records" at the expense of winning? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

Cut out the conjecture and give me something meaningful and make it a debate. 

And don't change the subject.

[/QUOTE]

Who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do TROLL. You started the debate and I will go anywhere i please. As you stated it is a team game and PM lags far behind in TEAM accomplishments. The records speak for themselves TROLL. You want to debate indivisual records go to the Miami board and debate them about Marino. PM is a stat hound you yourself in your posts readily admit it. 

This is all you need to know and speaks volumes about your 5 time MVP... 3/4 of the time he qualifies for the playoffs he loses his 1st game. MVP's usually have a bigger positive impact on games... well some do anyway.

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but I didn't suggest that Manning didn't operate in the best interest of his team without any proof.   I didn't suggest that Manning loves records and individual accomplishments at the expense of his team although he's thrown only 9 more passes over the past 10 years (actually Brady's thrown more if you count the 11 he threw in 2008). 

And even though Manning selfishly threw 1 more pass per year than brady for all of those years, what was really selfish of him and certainly not in the best interest of his team was completing more of those passes than Brady.  What jerk, right? 

What speaks volumes is that inability of you to see that amidst better stats but worse team outcomes is that there might be other reasons involved for those team outcomes.  Of course, doing that doesn't support your agenda so why hurt your brain by thinking a little, right jri? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Iceman - I am not going to get into this in a big way because we've done it ad nauseum.  Manning leads Brady most statiscal catagory.  Manning's got 4 MVP's and may have a 5th by the end of the year.

He's got a better passer rating both in the regular season and playoffs. 

He's got more game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks. 

His QBR (ESPN Stat) is higher

His AV (average value - Pro Football Reference Stat) is higher. 

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.  I am sure that you'll bring up superbowl wins (which is a team stat) and postseason wins (which is a team stat) or Manning's one and dones (which is a team stat).  I'd be able to defend these things, but it wouldn't matter to you because you will believe what you want to believe and that will be that.

[/QUOTE]

why is it the latter points you brought up that Brady leads in are TEAM STATS?
    ...but as for your early points that Manning has upper hand.......who is he throwing to? ...a teammate right?........if not for someone else catching the ball..Manning wouldn't have those stats right?

but the stats that make Brady a Champion...and Manning not......those are TEAM STATS?

[/QUOTE]
    Its a fair point iceman - except that things like completion percentage etc that may favor Manning go to help his team not hurt it.  The point I make that I also made to Jri - is that team performance isn't just what the QB does.  It has much to do with it, but the QB doesn't play special teams or defense.  those things matter. 

For example - everybody understandably focuses on Manning's pick six in the superbowl because it helps their anti manning agenda.  No one talks about the muffed onside kick or Stover's missed FG or Brees going 24-25 from the middle of the second quarter to the end of the game. 

And look - I get it.  You are fans of the Pats - not Manning.  You wouldn't be interested in context as it relates to Manning, because when you dig into such things you find where Brady was helped by kickers and Manning wasn't.  Or you find where Brady was helped by defense and Manning wasn't.  I think Brady's great.  Probably as great as Manning, but amidst 4 neck surgeries due to a pinched nerve he had for at least a year and causing his arm to be noodly, and his return when some thought it might not happen.  I don't see how people can see anyone better than him. 

Brady is actually the perfect example.  He's been spectacular over the past decade including 2 MVP's.  He lost his strong defense along the way and was asked to carry his team in the same way Manning has his whole career.  As Brady noted - the margin for error is thin without a lot of support on the other side of the ball.  As a result - Brady hasn't won anything although he's been a better QB. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

[/QUOTE]

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

[/QUOTE]

Who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do TROLL. You started the debate and I will go anywhere i please. As you stated it is a team game and PM lags far behind in TEAM accomplishments. The records speak for themselves TROLL. You want to debate indivisual records go to the Miami board and debate them about Marino. PM is a stat hound you yourself in your posts readily admit it. 

This is all you need to know and speaks volumes about your 5 time MVP... 3/4 of the time he qualifies for the playoffs he loses his 1st game. MVP's usually have a bigger positive impact on games... well some do anyway.

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but I didn't suggest that Manning didn't operate in the best interest of his team without any proof.   I didn't suggest that Manning loves records and individual accomplishments at the expense of his team although he's thrown only 9 more passes over the past 10 years (actually Brady's thrown more if you count the 11 he threw in 2008). 

And even though Manning selfishly threw 1 more pass per year than brady for all of those years, what was really selfish of him and certainly not in the best interest of his team was completing more of those passes than Brady.  What jerk, right? 

What speaks volumes is that inability of you to see that amidst better stats but worse team outcomes is that there might be other reasons involved for those team outcomes.  Of course, doing that doesn't support your agenda so why hurt your brain by thinking a little, right jri? 

[/QUOTE]

but SB wins is still the bottom line right UD? No matter how great you think Manning is......Brady will always be part of the conversation...he will always have MORE SB wins....always be considered more clutch. That just bothers you to no end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't mean to strike a nerve,

[/QUOTE]

Your very existence strikes a nerve with any honest person, liar.

Not get back to abusing that female trainer blowup doll of yours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

I see a nerve has been struck. You are here on a Patriots fan forum board starting a debate about Brady vs. the sexual molester of a Vols coed and I am the one with an agenda. Call me all the names you want but you can't change these facts....

- 8 one and outs in the playoffs

- 9-11 playoff record

- a pick six in the SB by the "5 time MVP"  that ultimately cost his team a chance of winning the game.

- and the sexual molestation of a UT coed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many times have we heard "Value" on draft day as they trade away a first round pick to take some stiff a full round or two later...

[/QUOTE]

Far too many.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but SB wins is still the bottom line right UD? No matter how great you think Manning is......Brady will always be part of the conversation...he will always have MORE SB wins....always be considered more clutch. That just bothers you to no end.

[/QUOTE]

I swear it wasn't brady that kicked those fg's, was it?  Did you know that during those playoff runs that resulted in SB wins - the pats got 25 turnovers in 9 games.  Since then in 15 playoff games they've had 20. 

Amazing what help from other parts of the team can do for your reputation, eh? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Spikes - 2 down player gone next year

McCourty - average safety drafted to play corner

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

Mallett - lucky he only has to handle a clipboard

Vollmer - I'm good for 4 games

Hernandez - how's that risk, high reward working out?

Gronk - didn't we not draft Clay Mathews for him? Love Gronk, but he's done.

[/QUOTE]

^ According to some, no man alive could possibly do better than this. LMAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

I see a nerve has been struck. You are here on a Patriots fan forum board starting a debate about Brady vs. the sexual molester of a Vols coed and I am the one with an agenda. Call me all the names you want but you can't change these facts....

- 9-11 playoff record

- a pick six in the SB by the "5 time MVP"  that ultimately cost his team a chance of winning the game.

[/QUOTE]

jri - someday you'll be able to win a debate - don't worry.  it'll happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, Brady as QB the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall. 

[/QUOTE]

I fixed that for you. Because we all know the fact; without Brady, BB is a career loser as HC.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'll return the favor.  You forgot to mention who the Patriots' GM should be. 

[/QUOTE]

Somebodywho can do better than this.............

"Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

Gronk - didn't we not draft Clay Mathews for him? Love Gronk, but he's done"

Know any monkeys with a blindfold and a dartboard that are available?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I swear it wasn't brady that kicked those fg's, was it?  Did you know that during those playoff runs that resulted in SB wins - the pats got 25 turnovers in 9 games.  Since then in 15 playoff games they've had 20. 

[/QUOTE]

how did they get close enough for those FG's?

Manning can throw in optimal conditions for more yards and catches or whatever.....but he isn't a champion......he will never be considered a champion like Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

- 9-11 playoff record

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So no response, huh... well good for you declaring yourself the winner. You and Meadowland Mike can perhaps get a ribbon for most self proclaimed  debate victories. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's an illness to:

1. NOt admit you are gay.

2. Go to these lengths to simply say "McDaniels and Brady called a poor game".

[/QUOTE]

1. Applies directly to you.

2. Applies to those who try to extract BB from any responsibility regarding the gameplan, balance or play calling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Because they lost yesterday? Last I checked the Pats still have the two seed. Considering all of the injuries, Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, Vollmer etc. Belichick should be lauded not condemned.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Because they lost. Sick huh? They do this after a loss. They stay quiet after wins, ignore the good things the team does, and then they swarm like sneaky little hyenas as the trolls align with them and the board does not stand up to the trolls.

Nice huh?

[/QUOTE]

Read it and weep.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/bbrecord_zps966b77b3.jpg

Then along came Brady and a great coach was born! FACT!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I won't believe that statement until they Fire Mc Daniels..................

Funny how Brady never had Red Zone troubles pre Gronk/ Mc D ( remember Vrable catching TD's)   They move flawlessly from 20 to 20 with or without Gronk but when the numbers crunch inside the opp 20......Mc D can't figure out how to score minus ONE player..................Pharking disgraceful!!!

[/QUOTE]

McD is just another example of BB putting on the job training guys in key roles. We haven't had real coordinators since Weiss and Romeo left.

[/QUOTE]

Can I get an Amen.......I said in a post a few years ago when BB took over the whole ball o wax that he was in danger of falling to Shanahan Syndrome.............and you see where Shannies Ego has finally taken him. Lets hope post Brady doesn't look like Post Elway

[/QUOTE]

I have also been saying this for years about the on the job training guys BB has promoted. It's a control freak thing. I agree 100%.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the guys we have just stink.

We should have kept Dom Capers cause he was a "real" defensive coordinator. Remind me again how his stats compare to Patricia's over the same time period?

But wait it gets even better, fans/posters said we had to get rid of Dean Pees for years. He came from a coaching gig at only Kent St he was a no one with no creds and clearly was a joke and stunk. Oh wait he was the DC for the most recent superbowl champion. Oh ok never mind.

O'brien, yeah he was clueless he only went on to win big ten coach of the year even though his school/team is in sanction jail. Not to mention being interviewed this past off season for the HC jobs of the Browns and Eagles. Clearly he knows nothing and the posters on these boards are football savants.

Then there's BB, he is such a control freak he tried to hire Romeo back as DC but Romeo had already accepted the job with the Chiefs. Man the ego on that guy BB. How dare he hire back guys that left? What if they came back and those units played really well? People might start suggesting Romeo was the real defensive guru and not him. How dare he be such a control freak.?

Talk about being frauds on this board. Holy crap!

[/QUOTE]

So, let me see if I got this straight. People here are frauds because they think the on the job training guys BB has had as coordinators are inadequate?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what he is saying watching our offense be pass happy

[/QUOTE]

Take that up with your true love BB. He's the head coach that allows pass happiness.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rusty going hard at joe lol

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to draw him into the dark side.

[/QUOTE]

dont worry. i stay objective. offense can be better, yes. defense, needs to be alot better

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Honesty is the best policy.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

D was very good last week in the first half and this week as well. The offense's putrid display over large stretches 

The D holds to 17 in Miami without a Gostkowski miss, short kick off or are poor second half offense.

If our D holds to 17 points and doesn't have long stretches of offensive screw ups or STs gaffes, I'll be thrilled, because it should be enough to win in the AFC and possibly the SB.

You do not stay objective. You said today that Brady took a subtle jab at the D when he said what he said LAST WEEK, not this week.

NFLN is running a thing on the ticker that Brady is "irked by the playcalling".  He's part of it as 98.5s Adam Jones just said 90 minutes ago!

Wake up!

Our offense needs to be MUCH better. OFFENSE.

Offensive era.  Wake up!

As decimated as our D is, they'll allow 20 points or under from their own accord. The question is, can our offense score more than 20?

Last two weeks:

Answer....NO (barring a mircacle onside kicks and free PI play to win it).

[/QUOTE]

KEY WORDS: D was good FIRST HALF. then the wheels fell off. im not disagreeing at all here rusty. first half defense has been good. very good. but the wheels fall off bad in the second

[/QUOTE]

The wheels fell off the offense first.  Thiis is is an offensive era. I am not going to say it again.  

[/QUOTE]

Of course you are; probably 1000 times more, at least. But I've already debunked that lie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

10-4

[/QUOTE]

That's a very impressive 10-4!

I guess getting former NE 6th round pick,  Jeremy Mincey wasn't "best for the team", despite the fact that this team's contining lack of a pass rush kills them every year.

Getting Mincey was best for the Broncos, I guess.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't imagine the blood vessels that would be bursting on this board if the Pats missed the playoffs or had a losing record, even one year.  Four of five years?! Babe would be leading a lynching party with pitchforks and torches, and those scary midieval hoodies.

[/QUOTE]

Those who expect the greatest GM of all-time to win a SB in the last 8 years, when he has the best coach and QB in the game working for him have had blood vessels bursting right along.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is. Like having the #3 and #8 WRs all-time to throw to, right liar?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

- 9-11 playoff record

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So no response, huh... well good for you declaring yourself the winner. You and Meadowland Mike can perhaps get a ribbon for most self proclaimed  debate victories. 

[/QUOTE]

uh oh - once again the hallowed ground of a pats fan board.  If I had a nickle for everytime...

I am sorry but did I call you a name?  No - I did not.  That childish act has been owned by you here.   

And the winning came from you not even attempting to address my points because you apparently couldn't, yet I addressed yours.  

No, without anything to support discredit my points you resorted to your Manning at Tennessee defense mechanism.  Hey Jri - If you can't win - get a dig in while you are going down, right? 

Weak sauce Jri.  Smile

[/QUOTE]

I believe the term troll applies to you here. If you find that offensive then perhaps you might want to tell me what a person that posts a subjective misleading post to garner a reaction would be called.

I guess i could have miscontrued you calling me a jerk. 

I don't resort to anything... did the event at TENN occur? Last time I checked reporting facts was not resorting but stating... but hey I understand you think it was just some college prank gone bad. I get your need to defend Peyton but hey I would have a tough time defending that action if it were me.

Not sure what "weak sauce" means but whatever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re:

Iceman - I am not going to get into this in a big way because we've done it ad nauseum.  Manning leads Brady most statiscal catagory.  Manning's got 4 MVP's and may have a 5th by the end of the year.

He's got a better passer rating both in the regular season and playoffs. 

He's got more game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks. 

His QBR (ESPN Stat) is higher

His AV (average value - Pro Football Reference Stat) is higher. 

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.  I am sure that you'll bring up superbowl wins (which is a team stat) and postseason wins (which is a team stat) or Manning's one and dones (which is a team stat).  I'd be able to defend these things, but it wouldn't matter to you because you will believe what you want to believe and that will be that.

Brady has a far superior TD/INT ratio and a career QB rating that is almost identical despite the fact that he has spent his entire career playing outdoors whereas Manning spent most of his career in that cushy dome in Indianapolis and playing road games in Houston, Tenn and Jax none of which have particularly bad weather.  Brady has an identical passer rating outdoors despite playing more bad weather games which is reflected in his far superior passer rating in windy/bad weather.  Plus he has a superior passer rating indoors than Manning.  And of course let's not forget that Manning has always had at least one hall of famer to throw to for every season of his career in Indy and is playing on an absolutely loaded offense in Denver whereas Brady has had far more turnover in offensive personnel and before 2007 did not play on a loaded offense.  Once he has gotten that kind of personnel he has led 4 teams to 500+ points which is more than any QB by far.

As for the playoffs Manning's playoff record speaks for itself, but it's also worth pointing out that Brady's playoff statistics have come against harder competition than Manning both because he has gone deeper in the playoffs and because the Patriots have secured more first round byes than Manning's Colts did.  Manning has feasted on crappy teams in the wildcard round which account for 35% of his postseason games played.  75% of his games have come in the first 2 rounds whereas 50% of Brady's postseason games have been super bowls or conference championships.  Oh and Brady has a superior TD/INT ratio in the playoffs as well.

So yeah it is pretty easy to make a case that Brady is superior to Manning.  The fact that Brady has 3 SB rings while Manning has more 1 and done's than any QB in NFL  history or that Brady's Patriots have won 10 of the 14 matchups with Manning's Colts/Broncos is just icing on the cake.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, Brady as QB the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall. 

[/QUOTE]

I fixed that for you. Because we all know the fact; without Brady, BB is a career loser as HC.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'll return the favor.  You forgot to mention who the Patriots' GM should be. 

[/QUOTE]

Somebodywho can do better than this.............

"Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

Gronk - didn't we not draft Clay Mathews for him? Love Gronk, but he's done"

Know any monkeys with a blindfold and a dartboard that are available?

[/QUOTE]

Who is the somebody who can do better than that?  We need some names here, the names of actual people.  If you can't name one single person who you can prove does a better job as GM than Belichick, you don't have a case against him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

- 9-11 playoff record

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

uh oh - once again the hallowed ground of a pats fan board.  If I had a nickle for everytime...

I am sorry but did I call you a name?  No - I did not.  That childish act has been owned by you here.   

And the winning came from you not even attempting to address my points because you apparently couldn't, yet I addressed yours.  

No, without anything to support discredit my points you resorted to your Manning at Tennessee defense mechanism.  Hey Jri - If you can't win - get a dig in while you are going down, right? 

Weak sauce Jri.  Smile

[/QUOTE]

I believe the term troll applies to you here. If you find that offensive then perhaps you might want to tell me what a person that posts a subjective misleading post to garner a reaction would be called.

I guess i could have miscontrued you calling me a jerk. 

I don't resort to anything... did the event at TENN occur? Last time I checked reporting facts was not resorting but stating... but hey I understand you think it was just some college prank gone bad. I get your need to defend Peyton but hey I would have a tough time defending that action if it were me.

Not sure what "weak sauce" means but whatever.

[/QUOTE]
    Look - I could care less what you call me.  I am not that sensitive.  I'll leave that to you, but I don't mind pointing out name callers who are offended when they are and even are not called a name.  as for what you should call me, try my screen name.  That's why its there. 

feel free to keep the tennessee subject as your only active discussion point.  it absolutely represents RESORTING to an obvious deflection of the pro football discussion we were having, and as a result of RESORTING to a deflection, effectively implies that you can't refute the facts and arguments I have laid out.  

Weak sauce (which is what your deflection is) in Jim Rome parlance means you had a take, but it sucked.