In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, Brady as QB the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall. 

I fixed that for you. Because we all know the fact; without Brady, BB is a career loser as HC.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'll return the favor.  You forgot to mention who the Patriots' GM should be. 

[/QUOTE]

Somebodywho can do better than this.............

"Rasi Dowling

Cunningham

Chung

Ron Brace

Tavon Wilson

Hightower

Butler

Merriweather

Maroney

Spikes - 2 down player gone next year

McCourty - average safety drafted to play corner

Taylor Price

Jackson

Wheatley

Mallett - lucky he only has to handle a clipboard

Vollmer - I'm good for 4 games

Hernandez - how's that risk, high reward working out?

Gronk - didn't we not draft Clay Mathews for him? Love Gronk, but he's done"

Know any monkeys with a blindfold and a dartboard that are available?

[/QUOTE]

Who is the somebody who can do better than that?  We need some names here, the names of actual people.  If you can't name one single person who you can prove does a better job as GM than Belichick, you don't have a case against him.

[/QUOTE]

Oh just stop with the phony little cop out game. We all know any name offered will turn into a gigantic 40 page argument, which is exactly what the BBGMapologists want.

That is, to DEFLECT from the FACT that this GM has not been able to win a SB in 8 long years despite having the best coach in the game and the best QB too!

Pick a name from any of the SB winners of the last 8 years and plug in BB as coach and Brady as QB, then convince us they wouldn't have won the SB with those two instead of what they had.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look - I could care less what you call me.  I am not that sensitive.

[/QUOTE]

Saying you're a liar isn't "calling" you anything. It's stating a fact.

Now get back to abusing that female-trainer blowup doll of yours.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

jri - someday you'll be able to win a debate - don't worry.  it'll happen.

[/QUOTE]

You have lost pretty much every single debate you have ever been in here. But that's what happens to liars with a dishonest agenda.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tom Brady is Peyton Manning.

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Tom Brady has a long way to go before he is Peyton Manning. 

Lose 6 more times in his 1st playoff game.

Lose 4 more playoff games

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Sexually Assault a coed and have Daddy pay her off.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't even set a trap but you step into it anyway.  HIS RECORD?? LOL!!

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

Do you have examples of Manning "loving his records" at the expense of winning? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

Cut out the conjecture and give me something meaningful and make it a debate. 

And don't change the subject.

[/QUOTE]

Who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do TROLL. You started the debate and I will go anywhere i please. As you stated it is a team game and PM lags far behind in TEAM accomplishments. The records speak for themselves TROLL. You want to debate indivisual records go to the Miami board and debate them about Marino. PM is a stat hound you yourself in your posts readily admit it. 

This is all you need to know and speaks volumes about your 5 time MVP... 3/4 of the time he qualifies for the playoffs he loses his 1st game. MVP's usually have a bigger positive impact on games... well some do anyway.

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but I didn't suggest that Manning didn't operate in the best interest of his team without any proof.   I didn't suggest that Manning loves records and individual accomplishments at the expense of his team although he's thrown only 9 more passes over the past 10 years (actually Brady's thrown more if you count the 11 he threw in 2008). 

And even though Manning selfishly threw 1 more pass per year than brady for all of those years, what was really selfish of him and certainly not in the best interest of his team was completing more of those passes than Brady.  What jerk, right? 

What speaks volumes is that inability of you to see that amidst better stats but worse team outcomes is that there might be other reasons involved for those team outcomes.  Of course, doing that doesn't support your agenda so why hurt your brain by thinking a little, right jri? 

[/QUOTE

I see a nerve has been struck. You are here on a Patriots fan forum board starting a debate about Brady vs. the sexual molester of a Vols coed and I am the one with an agenda. Call me all the names you want but you can't change these facts....

- 8 one and outs in the playoffs

- 9-11 playoff record

- a pick six in the SB by the "5 time MVP"  that ultimately cost his team a chance of winning the game.

- and the sexual molestation of a UT coed.

[/QUOTE]

jri - someday you'll be able to win a debate - don't worry.  it'll happen.

[/QUOTE]

So no response, huh... well good for you declaring yourself the winner. You and Meadowland Mike can perhaps get a ribbon for most self proclaimed  debate victories. 

[/QUOTE]

uh oh - once again the hallowed ground of a pats fan board.  If I had a nickle for everytime...

I am sorry but did I call you a name?  No - I did not.  That childish act has been owned by you here.   

And the winning came from you not even attempting to address my points because you apparently couldn't, yet I addressed yours.  

No, without anything to support discredit my points you resorted to your Manning at Tennessee defense mechanism.  Hey Jri - If you can't win - get a dig in while you are going down, right? 

Weak sauce Jri.  Smile

[/QUOTE]

I believe the term troll applies to you here. If you find that offensive then perhaps you might want to tell me what a person that posts a subjective misleading post to garner a reaction would be called.

I guess i could have miscontrued you calling me a jerk. 

I don't resort to anything... did the event at TENN occur? Last time I checked reporting facts was not resorting but stating... but hey I understand you think it was just some college prank gone bad. I get your need to defend Peyton but hey I would have a tough time defending that action if it were me.

Not sure what "weak sauce" means but whatever.

[/QUOTE]
    Look - I could care less what you call me.  I am not that sensitive.  I'll leave that to you, but I don't mind pointing out name callers who are offended when they are and even are not called a name.  as for what you should call me, try my screen name.  That's why its there. 

feel free to keep the tennessee subject as your only active discussion point.  it absolutely represents RESORTING to an obvious deflection of the pro football discussion we were having, and as a result of RESORTING to a deflection, effectively implies that you can't refute the facts and arguments I have laid out.  

Weak sauce (which is what your deflection is) in Jim Rome parlance means you had a take, but it sucked.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL... Jim Rome... LOL... the difference between you and me is that you think that a debate has to be won. I think a debate is about presentation of  facts on a topic and the audience or people listening or reading draw their conclusions. You and MeadowlandMike have the most self proclaimed ribbons of debate wins in this forum hands down.

These are the facts as I presented them.

Peyton Manning :

Most one and outs in Playoff history. FACT

Tied Most loses in Playoff history. FACT

Threw a Pick six at the end of a SB game that could have given his team a chance to win. FACT

Sexually Molested a coed at TENN which daddy and then peyton susequently paid to cover up. FACT

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

Most playoff wins all time. FACT

5 afcc titles in 7 appearences. FACT

Has highest winning % among QB's. FACT

On those facts I'm done. I am sure you will want to have the last word so knock yourself out I am done.

Oh BTW Jim Rome... LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Threw a Pick six at the end of a SB game that could have given his team a chance to win. FACT

Sexually Molested a coed at TENN which daddy and then peyton susequently paid to cover up. FACT

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, now you've done it! Those facts will drive the smelly little lying troll over the edge and that poor female-trainer blowup doll will be abused like never before!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, now you've done it! Those facts will drive the smelly little lying troll over the edge and that poor female-trainer blowup doll will be abused like never before!

[/QUOTE]

Getting tired of his act here. If he wants to debate or argue the accumualtion of stats he should be over at the Dolphin fan board debating them over PM and marino. No doubt PM has accumulated gaudy numbers... good for him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have a couple of Stats for Brady also! They are:

Illegitamate children-1

INT's in the endzone to end games in 2013-2

Tantrums during press conferences after throwing afore mentioned INT's to end 2 games-2

hair Club for men memberships-1

games away from tying Manning for most one and outs in playoffs-1

LOL

Enjoy those boys I gotta go and as usual the pleasure has been all yours.

I'll check in later. Until then...Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re:

Getting tired of his act here. If he wants to debate or argue the accumualtion of stats he should be over at the Dolphin fan board debating them over PM and marino. No doubt PM has accumulated gaudy numbers... good for him.

As I noted in my previous post it is fairly simple to make a case for Brady over Manning without even pulling the playoff record card.  That is just icing on the cake.  He has no interest in having an honest debate.  He'd probably rather see Manning win another ring than the Colts this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

I have a couple of Stats for Brady also! They are:

Illegitamate children-1

INT's in the endzone to end games in 2013-2

Tantrums during press conferences after throwing afore mentioned INT's to end 2 games-2

hair Club for men memberships-1

games away from tying Manning for most one and outs in playoffs-1

LOL

Enjoy those boys I gotta go and as usual the pleasure has been all yours.

I'll check in later. Until then...Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

1st highlighted item: Is that illegal?

2nd highlighted item: you may want to get your facts straight.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As I noted in my previous post it is fairly simple to make a case for Brady over Manning without even pulling the playoff record card.  That is just icing on the cake.  He has no interest in having an honest debate.  He'd probably rather see Manning win another ring than the Colts this year.

[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% with your post. There is also tons of intangible things that can be added in to the debate as well. I just like to yank his chain about the playoff records.

I also agree with you he is most likely more of a Manning fan than Colt fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Amazing what help from other parts of the team can do for your reputation, eh? 

[/QUOTE]

It is. Like having the #3 and #8 WRs all-time to throw to, right liar?

[/QUOTE]

Easy to become that when you have the #1 QB throwing to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tom Brady is Peyton Manning.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Tom Brady has a long way to go before he is Peyton Manning. 

Lose 6 more times in his 1st playoff game.

Lose 4 more playoff games

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Sexually Assault a coed and have Daddy pay her off.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't even set a trap but you step into it anyway.  HIS RECORD?? LOL!!

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

Do you have examples of Manning "loving his records" at the expense of winning? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

Cut out the conjecture and give me something meaningful and make it a debate. 

And don't change the subject.

[/QUOTE]

Who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do TROLL. You started the debate and I will go anywhere i please. As you stated it is a team game and PM lags far behind in TEAM accomplishments. The records speak for themselves TROLL. You want to debate indivisual records go to the Miami board and debate them about Marino. PM is a stat hound you yourself in your posts readily admit it. 

This is all you need to know and speaks volumes about your 5 time MVP... 3/4 of the time he qualifies for the playoffs he loses his 1st game. MVP's usually have a bigger positive impact on games... well some do anyway.

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but I didn't suggest that Manning didn't operate in the best interest of his team without any proof.   I didn't suggest that Manning loves records and individual accomplishments at the expense of his team although he's thrown only 9 more passes over the past 10 years (actually Brady's thrown more if you count the 11 he threw in 2008). 

And even though Manning selfishly threw 1 more pass per year than brady for all of those years, what was really selfish of him and certainly not in the best interest of his team was completing more of those passes than Brady.  What jerk, right? 

What speaks volumes is that inability of you to see that amidst better stats but worse team outcomes is that there might be other reasons involved for those team outcomes.  Of course, doing that doesn't support your agenda so why hurt your brain by thinking a little, right jri? 

[/QUOTE]

but SB wins is still the bottom line right UD? No matter how great you think Manning is......Brady will always be part of the conversation...he will always have MORE SB wins....always be considered more clutch. That just bothers you to no end.

[/QUOTE]

I swear it wasn't brady that kicked those fg's, was it?  Did you know that during those playoff runs that resulted in SB wins - the pats got 25 turnovers in 9 games.  Since then in 15 playoff games they've had 20. 

Amazing what help from other parts of the team can do for your reputation, eh? 

[/QUOTE]

how did they get close enough for those FG's?

Manning can throw in optimal conditions for more yards and catches or whatever.....but he isn't a champion......he will never be considered a champion like Brady.

[/QUOTE]
    why because his kickers miss kicks that yours makes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

UD....face it.........he will never be considered the Champion Brady is....as much as you want it to be......it can't be. Manning is good.......but not a Champion

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how did they get close enough for those FG's?

Manning can throw in optimal conditions for more yards and catches or whatever.....but he isn't a champion......he will never be considered a champion like Brady.

[/QUOTE]
    why because his kickers miss kicks that yours makes?

[/QUOTE]

I do not recall in any of those SB wins in which the Pats got the ball already in FG range.

In SB 36..  many felt the Pats were simply going to play for OT, instead Brady surprised all and led them down the field, starting at their 16, a 53 yard drive in only 1:21, for the winning 48 Yd FG.

SB 38 - Pats drove 40 yards in less than a minute, starting at their own 40, to get into position for the winning 37 Yd FG.

SB 40 - Pats were already up 10 points in the 4th and held off the Eagles with 2 INTs in the 4th Q.

I know Brady had nothing to do with the above.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Somebody just wrote the Champion that Brady is.I thought the more appropriate way of describing Brady is. The Champion that Brady WAS 10 years ago.

Not be a stickler gang but your boy hasn't won you anything in a decade now. How long do you continue to give him a pass?

Brady in my humblest of opinions of course doesn't hold a candle to Manning. Not lately anyway.

[/QUOTE]

You are correct, Brady holds 3 SB winning candles to Manning's ONE!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

What happened in SB 42 and Super Bowl 46? I'm positive he had something to do with those two.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Brady was in TWO MORE SBs while Manning sat at home.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

10 years ago. 10 years ago in the NFL is like 400 years ago. The only people that remember what happened 10 years ago to a franchise are holding on to the past for way too long!

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather say my team was in a SB as recently as a couple years ago than over 40!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

And lost those two Super Bowls.He threw another uncatchable ball to Welker and if current events have anything to do with anything I will guess that Brady threw an INT in the endzone to end the other?

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Better to lose in a SB attempting to help your team win them than sitting at home wishing you were playing in the SB.  Your point?