"We do what's best for the team."

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re:

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nobody remembers who came in second in the NFL. But hey if you are happy with the "participation "trophy then Congrats!

[/QUOTE]

You seem to remember quite well!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tom Brady is Peyton Manning.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Tom Brady has a long way to go before he is Peyton Manning. 

Lose 6 more times in his 1st playoff game.

Lose 4 more playoff games

Throw a pick six in the last moments in the SB costing his team a chance to win.

Sexually Assault a coed and have Daddy pay her off.

Those are just some of the major things Brady would have to accomplish to equal Peyton manning.

[/QUOTE]

Great points - its always fun to see a pats fan use team records to impugn Manning while protecting Brady from the same when his team fails. 

I mean - I never remember Manning engaging in trash talk with an opponent and wondering if the opponent WR was going to play defense in order to keep Brady's pats from scoring more than 17 points and then going out and getting only 14.  that wasn't Brady's fault.  Right? 

And yes, Manning did throw a pick six which hurt the colts, but that's not dramatically different than Brady giving up a mindless safety which by the end of the game cost the pats an opportunity to win with a FG. 

No, everyone here defends Brady amidst his team losses.  Its like their head is in the sand when Brady questions are raised, but once someone says Manning, those heads pop up like - well - never mind.  You get the point. 

ultimately, a QB cannot be blamed for all things nor can he be praised for everything.  For example - Brady didn't kick all of those fg's that won big games early in his career nor did he get all of those turnovers.  Likewise, in at least 2 instances Manning didn't miss fg's in big games to either tie or win the game - but you'll surely blame him for that.  Why?  because someone said Manning and your head popped up out of the sand like - well - never mind.  You get the point.

[/QUOTE]

I don't need to impugn PM his record in big games and playoff games does his record in those games does that for me. You are correct about one thing football is a team game and nobody better undderstands that than TB. The reason he is and will always be the better QB is that he does what is in the best interest of the TEAM and winning is more important to him... PM loves his records and indvisual accomplishments his entire career is based on them (see your response to iceman about his indivisual accomplishments). Hey if PM doesn't look good after a big game he can always blame... his line or a certain wr for not running the correct pattern.

Speaking of popping up where do you think you are posting in a Colt forum? A Bronco frorum? So yes, when a TROLL  posts something as asinine as you have I'll be right there to point it out. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't even set a trap but you step into it anyway.  HIS RECORD?? LOL!!

Everything you've written here is a bunch of conjecture.  Can you show me an example of  Manning's play that was intentionally meant for his own glory at the expense of the team?  That's what you are saying, right? 

Do you have examples of Manning "loving his records" at the expense of winning? 

This is where you guys always fail.  You throw things at the wall without any basic proof.  You just think it so it must be so.  Did you know that over the last 10 years (and removing the years that each didn't play) Manning has thrown exactly 9 more passes than Brady.  That is a statistically significant 1 per year.  But yeah - Manning only cares about stats and Brady cares about team.  Did you know in the postseason Manning averages 1 pass per game more than Brady - Another statistical anomoly. 

Cut out the conjecture and give me something meaningful and make it a debate. 

And don't change the subject.

[/QUOTE]

Who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do TROLL. You started the debate and I will go anywhere i please. As you stated it is a team game and PM lags far behind in TEAM accomplishments. The records speak for themselves TROLL. You want to debate indivisual records go to the Miami board and debate them about Marino. PM is a stat hound you yourself in your posts readily admit it. 

This is all you need to know and speaks volumes about your 5 time MVP... 3/4 of the time he qualifies for the playoffs he loses his 1st game. MVP's usually have a bigger positive impact on games... well some do anyway.

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't mean to strike a nerve, but I didn't suggest that Manning didn't operate in the best interest of his team without any proof.   I didn't suggest that Manning loves records and individual accomplishments at the expense of his team although he's thrown only 9 more passes over the past 10 years (actually Brady's thrown more if you count the 11 he threw in 2008). 

And even though Manning selfishly threw 1 more pass per year than brady for all of those years, what was really selfish of him and certainly not in the best interest of his team was completing more of those passes than Brady.  What jerk, right? 

What speaks volumes is that inability of you to see that amidst better stats but worse team outcomes is that there might be other reasons involved for those team outcomes.  Of course, doing that doesn't support your agenda so why hurt your brain by thinking a little, right jri? 

[/QUOTE

I see a nerve has been struck. You are here on a Patriots fan forum board starting a debate about Brady vs. the sexual molester of a Vols coed and I am the one with an agenda. Call me all the names you want but you can't change these facts....

- 8 one and outs in the playoffs

- 9-11 playoff record

- a pick six in the SB by the "5 time MVP"  that ultimately cost his team a chance of winning the game.

- and the sexual molestation of a UT coed.

[/QUOTE]

jri - someday you'll be able to win a debate - don't worry.  it'll happen.

[/QUOTE]

So no response, huh... well good for you declaring yourself the winner. You and Meadowland Mike can perhaps get a ribbon for most self proclaimed  debate victories. 

[/QUOTE]

uh oh - once again the hallowed ground of a pats fan board.  If I had a nickle for everytime...

I am sorry but did I call you a name?  No - I did not.  That childish act has been owned by you here.   

And the winning came from you not even attempting to address my points because you apparently couldn't, yet I addressed yours.  

No, without anything to support discredit my points you resorted to your Manning at Tennessee defense mechanism.  Hey Jri - If you can't win - get a dig in while you are going down, right? 

Weak sauce Jri.  Smile

[/QUOTE]

I believe the term troll applies to you here. If you find that offensive then perhaps you might want to tell me what a person that posts a subjective misleading post to garner a reaction would be called.

I guess i could have miscontrued you calling me a jerk. 

I don't resort to anything... did the event at TENN occur? Last time I checked reporting facts was not resorting but stating... but hey I understand you think it was just some college prank gone bad. I get your need to defend Peyton but hey I would have a tough time defending that action if it were me.

Not sure what "weak sauce" means but whatever.

[/QUOTE]
    Look - I could care less what you call me.  I am not that sensitive.  I'll leave that to you, but I don't mind pointing out name callers who are offended when they are and even are not called a name.  as for what you should call me, try my screen name.  That's why its there. 

feel free to keep the tennessee subject as your only active discussion point.  it absolutely represents RESORTING to an obvious deflection of the pro football discussion we were having, and as a result of RESORTING to a deflection, effectively implies that you can't refute the facts and arguments I have laid out.  

Weak sauce (which is what your deflection is) in Jim Rome parlance means you had a take, but it sucked.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL... Jim Rome... LOL... the difference between you and me is that you think that a debate has to be won. I think a debate is about presentation of  facts on a topic and the audience or people listening or reading draw their conclusions. You and MeadowlandMike have the most self proclaimed ribbons of debate wins in this forum hands down.

These are the facts as I presented them.

Peyton Manning :

Most one and outs in Playoff history. FACT

Tied Most loses in Playoff history. FACT

Threw a Pick six at the end of a SB game that could have given his team a chance to win. FACT

Sexually Molested a coed at TENN which daddy and then peyton susequently paid to cover up. FACT

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

Most playoff wins all time. FACT

5 afcc titles in 7 appearences. FACT

Has highest winning % among QB's. FACT

On those facts I'm done. I am sure you will want to have the last word so knock yourself out I am done.

Oh BTW Jim Rome... LOL

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Rome - I know.  Funny stuff.  Appropos, too!

So now you are complaining about losing a debate because you had a poorly conceived argument with zero effective response?  waa 

Sauce - still weak. Last word comment - weaker. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Threw a Pick six at the end of a SB game that could have given his team a chance to win. FACT

Sexually Molested a coed at TENN which daddy and then peyton susequently paid to cover up. FACT

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, now you've done it! Those facts will drive the smelly little lying troll over the edge and that poor female-trainer blowup doll will be abused like never before!

[/QUOTE]

Getting tired of his act here. If he wants to debate or argue the accumualtion of stats he should be over at the Dolphin fan board debating them over PM and marino. No doubt PM has accumulated gaudy numbers... good for him.

[/QUOTE]
    uh oh.  Why can't stats be argued here Jri?  because they don't support your position?  In the midwest we call that tough isht. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, now you've done it! Those facts will drive the smelly little lying troll over the edge and that poor female-trainer blowup doll will be abused like never before!

[/QUOTE]

Getting tired of his act here. If he wants to debate or argue the accumualtion of stats he should be over at the Dolphin fan board debating them over PM and marino. No doubt PM has accumulated gaudy numbers... good for him.

[/QUOTE]
    uh oh.  Why can't stats be argued here Jri?  because they don't support your position?  In the midwest we call that tough isht. 

[/QUOTE]

Here, we call you isht.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Amazing what help from other parts of the team can do for your reputation, eh? 

[/QUOTE]

It is. Like having the #3 and #8 WRs all-time to throw to, right liar?

[/QUOTE]

Easy to become that when you have the #1 QB throwing to you.

[/QUOTE]

#1 what, of one-and-outs?

Not easy to have that when the receivers change year to year, lying troll.

Of course because of your dishonesty, you didn't address the basic point. That's what you always do when I corner you like a smelly lying little rat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

pcm - good stuff.  You could teach Jri a thing or two about taking a position and then defending it. 

Isn't it amazing how you can take some stats, slice and dice them, but when you put them back together as in the overall passer rating, Manning still is better.  And that includes his rookie season on the worst football team in the NFL. 

this whole superior talent thing has got to go.  Brady's had great talent - if he didn't they wouldn't have gotten where they have - unless you believe that defense and special teams was carrying the day until he got that great talent.  But if you did that then it wouldn't support your argument about Brady's greatness, right?

I'll have to get back to you on your team thoughts - I don't have enough time to digest them right now, but then again they are team stats, and we've kind of been through all of that. 

All that said - I appreciate you taking a position and defending it. I hope you are reading Jri.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually his stats aren't that gaudy. If Brady had as many attempts he would be a paltry 22.5 TDs less than Manning and have 50+ less INTs!

So Manning is older and started right away as the 1st pick in the draft. Big deal. That's all he's got on Brady as far as "gaudy stats". He's thrown the ball over 1800 times more than Tom.

What's more, we all know Manning benefited from the dome and not only that, also played mostly outdoors in very hospitable weather locations.

Brady body slams Fetus Head on every count except BS. In BS, Manning wins hands down, no argument there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Isn't it amazing how you can take some stats, slice and dice them, but when you put them back together as in the overall passer rating, Manning still is better.  And that includes his rookie season on the worst football team in the NFL. 

[/QUOTE]

Does that include playing in a dome, or playing in warm weather places like TN, TX and FLA too, phony?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can argue stats here alll you want. To bad it still does nothing for PM's ability to win a big game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can argue stats here alll you want. To bad it still does nothing for PM's ability to win a big game.

[/QUOTE]
    ok - so I'll let you tell me - which of the "big" games that Manning has lost do you put on him more than any other part of the team?  Then explain why?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

Manning v. Brady here huh?

alright. so. mannings regular seasons have been consistently better from 2001-2006. from 2007 on the regualr season are equal.

Manning has had TALENT. UD6 can claim what he wants but we saw what tom did with Moss for 2 seasons and imagine if Tom had Wayne and HArrison in their primes..... just imagine. and Edgerrin JAmes!!!!!! imagine.

Manning. can't win a big game. fact. most one and done's ever. tied most playoff L's. fact.

to me, the biggest thing distinguishing PM from TB is when PM threw the six 6 when driving to tie the game. in both of Tom SB losses he has left the D on the field with a lead late in the game. PM couldnt even go down and tie it... tom left a lead both times.

my final verdict: MOST PLAYOFF WINS IN HISTORY: TOM BRADY.

TB12: 3 rings. PM: 1. with a blown save L.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    ok - so I'll let you tell me - which of the "big" games that Manning has lost do you put on him more than any other part of the team?  Then explain why?

[/QUOTE]

Where do you want me to start? 8 one and outs... or the entire gamut of futility?

1999 - loss to tenn 45% comp rate 227 yards  0 TD's 

2000 - getting better 53% comp rate 

2001 - ???

2002 - ooops 45% comp rate a tad regression 2 INT's 

2003 - my favorite... AFC title game 4 picks and a 49% comp rate

2004 - Had a descent game 0 TD's only 1 pick against the Pats

2005 - another one and out 58% comp rate...

2006 - SB year 3 TD's and 7 picks... Hmmmm seems like the team dragged him to the title.

2007 - Another one and out with 2 picks

2008 - Another one and out putting a whopping 17 points up after averaging 24 for the year.

2009 - Oh that INT he will never get that one back

2010 - Hold your breath.... another one and out.

2011 - Well nobody wishes injuries on anyone hope he can come back

2012 - nothing changes another one and out... sucks to throw an INT in OT... wasn't his fault though... just ask anyone in the media.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where do you want me to start? 8 one and outs... or the entire gamut of futility?

2001 - ???

2006 - SB year 3 TD's and 7 picks... Hmmmm seems like the team dragged him to the title.

2008 - Another one and out putting a whopping 17 points up after averaging 24 for the year.

2012 - nothing changes another one and out... sucks to throw an INT in OT... wasn't his fault though... just ask anyone in the media.

[/QUOTE]

got himmmmm. nice move here. im here to point out the INT in SB 43. BIGGEST STAGE. PM can bring the team downfield tie it up and make it a game... but no pick 6 and blows it. thats just rough

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does that include playing in a dome, or playing in warm weather places like TN, TX and FLA too, phony?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe,and all, check out these charts if you haven't already.  You can compare any team against another,  or just individually.  Put the curser over the dots and it will give you the statistic for what ever category you choose for whatever you choose.

Pretty cool.  First time I've seen them, so playing a bit.

Looks like Brady against PM ='s more with less.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/348/new-england-patriots/#Offensive%20Yards$338$SeasonMax=9999&SeasonMin=1990

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2001 - ???

[/QUOTE]

got himmmmm. nice move here. im here to point out the INT in SB 43. BIGGEST STAGE. PM can bring the team downfield tie it up and make it a game... but no pick 6 and blows it. thats just rough

[/QUOTE]

PM is the greatest acummulator of regular season stats all time... bar none! If that floats your boat then great!

As you pointed out on the biggest stage the SB 43 pick rivals the Jackie Smith drop against the Steelers and the GAro Yupremium flubbed kick against the Redskins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe,and all, check out these charts if you haven't already.  You can compare any team against another,  or just individually.  Put the curser over the dots and it will give you the statistic for what ever category you choose for whatever you choose.

Pretty cool.  First time I've seen them, so playing a bit.

Looks like Brady against PM ='s more with less.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/348/new-england-patriots/#Offensive%20Yards$338$SeasonMax=9999&SeasonMin=1990

[/QUOTE]

Very interesting pezz, I'll give this a good going over. Thanks for the link.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

That's BB's pat answer for everything. If this is true, BB should fire himself as GM and bring in somebody else, and just stick to coaching the team.

[/QUOTE]

i used to love draft day but not any longer. trading down for more picks worked with gromk but for the most part weve ended up with guys like ras dowling .. jermaine cunningham.. tyrone wheatley and many many more. the super bowl team core players were parcells picks. the greatest pick ever was luck. if the pats knew brady was going to be that good they would have nabbed him early like tavon wilson.

belichick is a great coach but he cant draft. anyone who is honest about it can see that. when brady retires its going to get ugly if the same people are drafting. love belichick the coach but not the gm.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Re:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Belichick as GM, Brady as QB the Patriots have won more games than any other NFL team in the last dozen years and have had the most success overall. 

[/QUOTE]

I fixed that for you. Because we all know the fact; without Brady, BB is a career loser as HC.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'll return the favor.  You forgot to mention who the Patriots' GM should be. 

[/QUOTE]

It's also false. Matt Cassel worked well in 2008 for an 11-5 record after losing key people on D like Seau, Harrison and Samuel. SO, he's wrong there.

BB adopted an awful team in Cleveland were in the playoffs in his 3rd year. Far from a "career loser" as a coach without Brady.

Another fact he thinks he can get away with, trying to not hold Brady accountable here as leader as our offense with FULL AUTONOMY to change plays.

Also, this year, Brady was awful and we still won games despite of poor QB play. 

BB was a HOF Def Coordinator long before Brady came to NE and BB helped groom him, providing him with amazing support as the best GM of the cap era, the latter part not being close.

Brady would not have been is as good as he's become in a crap organization.

[/QUOTE]

His record, with QB's not named Brady, is 51-61 (INCLUDING THE CASSEL YEAR OF 2008). Look it up. That's what we will be when Brady retires.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's BB's pat answer for everything. If this is true, BB should fire himself as GM and bring in somebody else, and just stick to coaching the team.

[/QUOTE]

i used to love draft day but not any longer. trading down for more picks worked with gromk but for the most part weve ended up with guys like ras dowling .. jermaine cunningham.. tyrone wheatley and many many more. the super bowl team core players were parcells picks. the greatest pick ever was luck. if the pats knew brady was going to be that good they would have nabbed him early like tavon wilson.

belichick is a great coach but he cant draft. anyone who is honest about it can see that. when brady retires its going to get ugly if the same people are drafting. love belichick the coach but not the gm.

[/QUOTE]

^ Three cheers for simple honesty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Peyton Manning :

Tom Brady : 

3 SB wins. FACT

5 SB appearences. FACT

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• NOT A GREAT GAME BY MANNING, BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT INDY'S DEFENSE GAVE UP 197 RUSHING YDS.  IN THE PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL RUN, NE'S DEFENSE GAVE UP AN AVERAGE OF 83.7 YDS PER GAME ON THE GROUND AND GAVE UP MORE THAN 100 YDS ON THE GROUND ONLY ONCE. 

• DID YOU KNOW THAT MANNING HAD HIS TEAM UP BY 7 WITH 5 MINUTES TO GO IN THE GAME AND THE DEFENSE COULDN'T HOLD.  TO BRADY APOLOGISTS, THAT'S A DEFENSIVE FAIL.  DID YOU ALSO KNOW THAT IN OVERTIME MANNING PUT VANDERJAGT INTO FG RANGE TO WIN THE GAME(ALL THAT'S REQUIRED OF BRADY TO EARN GREATNESS) BUT VANDERJAGT MISSED AND THEN THE DEFENSE COULDN'T HOLD.  YOU WANT TO DEFINE THIS AS A MANNING FAIL BUT HAD THIS HAPPENED TO BRADY, THE APOLOGISTS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL OVER BELICHICK AND HIS POOR DEFENSE.  BABE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ANEURYSM.  INDY'S DEFENSE ALSO GAVE UP 258 RUSHING YDS.    

2001 - ???

• IN THIS GAME, NY SCORED ON THEIR FIRST 3 POSSESSIONS AND 5 OF THEIR FIRST 6.  ON MANNING'S SECOND POSSESSION, MIKE VANDERJAGT MISSED A FG. NY SCORES ON NEXT POSSESSION (10-0 NY).  INDY FUMBLES THE KICK RETURN, NY RECOVERS AND SCORES (17-0 NY).  BY THE END OF THE FIRST POSSESSION OF THE 2ND HALF IT WAS 27-0 NY.  MANNING WASN'T HAVING A GREAT GAME STATISTICALLY, BUT HE HADN'T TURNED OVER THE BALL.  DEFENSE GAVE UP 180 RUSHING YARDS.

• YES - YES - THE MAULING OF COLTS RECEIVERS GAME.  I'LL HAND IT TO BELICHICK.  IF THE REFS AIN'T CALLING IT, MIGHT AS WELL HOLD.  BELICHICK IS A MASTER AT PUSHING THE ENVELOPE ON RULES AND FORCING OFFICIALS TO CALL HIM ON IT.  BTW - THE DEFENSE HAD ITS BEST DAY IN A LOSS AGAINST THE RUN ONLY GIVING UP 112 YDS - SHEESH.

• YES, OF COURSE, MANNING THROWS A PICK ON THE SECOND TO LAST PLAY OF THE GAME WITH THE COLTS DOWN 17 AND 20 SECONDS TO GO.  YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF THE COLTS FUMBLE IN SCORING RANGE OR THEIR OTHER FUMBLE IN THE 4TH QUARTER.  YOU SHOULD ALSO FOCUS ON THAT MEANINGLESS PICK AND NOT THE COLTS GIVING UP 210 RUSHING YDS. 

• AND OF COURSE, MANNING PUTS VANDERJAGT IN POSITION TO TIE THE GAME AT THE END OF REGULATION BUT ALAS, AGAIN VANDERJAGT MISSES.  FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CAN'T REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING TO BRADY IN GOOD WEATHER OR BAD WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE.  THAT'S TWICE FOR MANNING.  DO YOU REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING TO BRADY?  OH, BY THE WAY, THE COLTS D GAVE UP 112 RUSHING YDS.

• YEAH - HOW ABOUT THAT!  FINALLY!  MANNING HAD A BAD GAME AGAINST KC THROWING 3 INTS.  IRONICALLY, HE HAD A 79% COMPLETION RATE IN THAT GAME.  AMAZING, HUH? 
    • AGAINST THE RAVENS, THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL THAT YEAR BY FAR (#1 IN YDS AGAINST, PTS AGAINST, YDS/PLAY #2 IN TO'S, ETC) PLAYING IN BALTIMORE, MANNING DROVE THE TEAM INTO SCORING RANGE 4 TIMES, AND VINATIERI DIDN'T MISS.  MAYBE BRADY AND MANNING'S MVP SHOULD BE ADAM, B/C NEITHER CAN WIN WITHOUT HIM.  HMM.
    • AGAINST THE PATS (#2 IN PTS AGAINST), MANNING HAS A HALF FOR THE AGES. 
    • SB - THAT POOR BAD WEATHER QB WINS SB MVP IN THE WORST SB CONDITIONS IN HISTORY. 

• PICK ONE LAST PLAY OF THE HALF ON A HAIL MARY - NO HARM.  MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE SIMPLY KNEELED TO KEEP THE STATS ON HIS SIDE INSTEAD OF A LOW PERCENTAGE SHOT AT A SCORE, RIGHT?  HE'S STAT CENTRIC, LIKE YOU SAID, RIGHT? 
    • PICK TWO - OFF THE HANDS OF KENTON KEITH CENTER OF HIS CHEST ON THE NUMBERS 3 YDS FROM SCRIMMAGE.  BALL FELL INTO ERIC WEDDLE'S HANDS WHILE LAYING ON THE GROUND.  YOU'D BE HARD PRESSED TO BLAME MANNING FOR THAT.  THAT WAS ALSO AT SD'S 3 YD LINE.  STOPPED A SCORE. 
    • MANNING HAS THE TEAM UP IN THE 4TH QUARTER, BUT THE DEFENSE CANNOT STOP BACK UPS DARREN SPROLES AND BILLY VOLEK.
    • MANNING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IN THIS GAME. 

• MIKE SCIFRES HAS A PUNTING GAME FOR THE AGES PUTTING THE COLTS IN THE FOLLOWING STARTING POSITIONS:  10,19,3,7,9,1.  COLTS GIVE UP 167 RUSHING YARDS.

• NO HE WON'T.  OF COURSE, NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE LOST ONSIDE KICK TO START THE SECOND HALF OR THE DEFENSE ALLOWING DREW BREES TO GO 26 OF 27 OVER THE LAST 2.5 QUARTERS AND SCORE ON THEIR LAST 4 POSSESSIONS.  WHY WOULD THOSE THINGS MATTER, RIGHT?

• I GUESS IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANYTHING STATISTICALLY WRONG WITH HIS GAME OR HIS 108 PASSER RATING, JUST BLAME HIM FOR THE LOSS, RIGHT?  BTW - MANNING/VINATIERI PUT THE TEAM UP WITH LESS THAN 1 MINUTE TO GO, BUT THE DEFENSIVE AND ST FAILURES AFTER THAT WERE MANNING'S FAULT, RIGHT? OH, AND THE D GAVE UP 169 RUSH YDS.
    • PS - DIDN'T THE PATS ALSO LOSE TO THE JETS THIS YEAR?  BRADY'S PASSER RATING WAS 89 AND HE THREW AN INT?

• SO WHEN MANNING HAS HIS TEAM UP 7 WITH A MINUTE TO GO AND THE OTHER TEAM HAS THE BALL 3RD AND 3 ON THEIR OWN 3O WITH :41 LEFT, YOU FOCUS ON HIS INT IN OT?  AGENDA MUCH?

[/QUOTE]

Good stuff - Ok so lets have a go at this. 

I'll say it now as I have before - If Brady were in Manning's spot in these situations, the board would be killing the defense for their failures and apologizing up and down for any of the Brady mistakes. 

and I will point to it again - amidst either playoffs or regular seasons - Manning has a better passer rating that Brady.  Manning has more 4th Q comebacks, more game winning drives, more mvps, more 1st team all-pro designations, etc.  Wins in football require help from all facets of the game, a QB cannot do it all.  Brady has far and away benefitted from better kicking, better defense, and better return game performance from his mates than Manning.  It cannot be debated.  What Brady has found, and even stated this last week, with more on his shoulders, the margin for error is very thin, and since that margin has thinned for him, he hasn't won.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

Find it simply amusing Leon....you argue how bad Brady is........3 SB rings.. that is all that needs to be said....Nothing YOU, UD, or Meadow can do about it....fact is fact.

Brady has won some SB's and lost some...........but he's been there....Every single one of your arguments holds little substance or weight........

Leon..UD...Meadow......You are just here to instigate.....bottom line...Brady has 3 rings......and there is nothing you can do or say to change that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

Manning has a better passer rating that Brady.  Manning has more 4th Q comebacks, more game winning drives, more mvps, more 1st team all-pro designations, etc.  Wins in football require help from all facets of the game, a QB cannot do it all.  Brady has far and away benefitted from better kicking, better defense, and better return game performance from his mates than Manning

UD..........all those stats you rambled off show 1 ring..........and questionable at that.

A Champion overcomes and adapts.....being clutch...Manning lacks that. That is why Brady will always have more SB appearances and more rings.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

It is claimed steroid use makes your head grow.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31W-Jh1HOKL._SS500_.jpg