We learned last night why TB is superior to gomer in every sense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

We learned last night why TB is superior to gomer in every sense

Pouting couldn't rally his team to a win. He's 4-10 against Brady. Give him all the MVPs and TDs he wants, he is not a leader like TB

The donkos defense is not very good, Let Dallas scored 48 points against them

AFCCG: KC @ NE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: We learned last night why TB is superior to gomer in every sense

I have never rooted for an injury, but I'm making an exception in this case. Manning out for 2 games, please Lord. he doesn't deserve the TD crown, and I would love to see them miss the bye.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have never rooted for an injury, but I'm making an exception in this case. Manning out for 2 games, please Lord. he doesn't deserve the TD crown, and I would love to see them miss the bye.

[/QUOTE]

me too

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Idk.  Wouldn't it be rather poetic to have Gomer break the record, win another MVP and go 1 and done again while Brady picks up his 4th ring and 3rd SB MVP. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Idk.  Wouldn't it be rather poetic to have Gomer break the record, win another MVP and go 1 and done again while Brady picks up his 4th ring and 3rd SB MVP. 

[/QUOTE]

If you're asking would I trade the record for a ring; I would. But I'd prefer both. Brady got his 50 against a real schedule, unlike the abuser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I'm so over the love fest that most sports commentators have for GOMER!! Brady is by far the better QB and if you look at the teams Brady has had it really is amazing what he has accomplished (except of course Moss) would anyone know the name Wes if it werent for TB? Also I just can't stand his stupid pizza commercials, what a dork. He can throw a tight and hard pizza dough great job, maybe he'll hurt himself while making yet another stupid commercial and miss the record, grease up the floor have him fall or better yet maybe get someone to throw one of those pizza doughs back at him Now that would be a great commercial espicially if it was Brady but I settle on anyone even Tebow getting his heavenly revenge!! Girl can dream!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

heck, Gomer isn't even the greatest QB IN HIS OWN FAMILY!!!

SEABISCUIT WAS BETTER.....

[/QUOTE]

OMG, LMAO!!  I'm cracking up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I almost gagged when Mike Mayock said it (Manning's) was the greatest season ever by a QB.

Manning has already thrown 10 INTs to 8 for TB in the entire '07 season.

It doesn't matter to me if PM breaks the record.  With the trend in rule changes pretty soon you'll have to count "One Mississippi" before rushing the QB.  In other words, the record will be broken again very soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I almost gagged when Mike Mayock said it (Manning's) was the greatest season ever by a QB.

Manning has already thrown 10 INTs to 8 for TB in the entire '07 season.

It doesn't matter to me if PM breaks the record.  With the trend in rule changes pretty soon you'll have to count "One Mississippi" before rushing the QB.  In other words, the record will be broken again very soon.

[/QUOTE]

Do they even compare the receiving corps Manning is throwing to now versus what Brady had in 2007?  Plus, The Broncos offense, for all intents and purposes, has been relatively healthy compared to most teams.  Losing Welker, though, seemed to have made a dent Thrusdat night, didn't it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I didn't learn why TB is superior to Gomer last night - I learned it several years ago.  The only folks who don't think so, are predominently non-Pats fans, or Manning fans.  Yes, Manning has the superior numbers, but it's not even close head-to-head (and yes, I understand it's team vs. team, not TB vs. PM), in the playoffs, and in SBs.  And I don't blame Denvers loss on Manning - I pin that loss on their D - Chargers totally controlled TOP.  My opinion is certainly open to debate.  All I know that, whether the game is a regular season or SB, if I had to bet my life's savings on a QB, I'd bet on TB over PM every time.  And I bet those who think PM's superior, if filled with truth serum would do the same thing.....or lose their life's savings.