We need a new punching bag

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

We need a new punching bag

With Darius BUSTler and Brandumb Marywithers shown the door. Who are we going to love to hate this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: We need a new punching bag

I think Chad has already gotten that title from most bandwagon jumping pink hats on this board. Even though we didn't have OTA's and he was traded for during the beginning of training camp, people expected him to grab 2 touchdowns each preseason game. He's not going to be the Moss of '07 but he will surely be an asset in this dynamic offense. People need to have realistic expectations for him. I say 70 grabs, 900 yards and 8 touchdowns. Sounds good to me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

The Jets

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Give me a game or two.  So far I'm 5 for 5 and if Killa disagrees with me you know it's a lock the guy isn't finishing out his contract in New England.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjn. Show bjn's posts

How about Babe  ?
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=503eccacb0ec71e6caea3888cda44b6c&plckUserId=503eccacb0ec71e6caea3888cda44b6c">

First: 5/29/2008
    Last: 9/6/2011

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to We need a new punching bag:
    [QUOTE]With Darius BUSTler and Brandumb Marywithers shown the door. Who are we going to love to hate this year?
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]

You forgot Wilhite...that's three bags to replace, LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: We need a new punching bag:
    [QUOTE]The Jets
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Good to see one true fan... refreshing...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I'd vote Jermain Cunningham-the clock is ticking!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

it's Wilhite turn but umm if Bodden don't stay healthy, God forbid, it'll be Arrington

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

these are all good suggestions

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]it's Wilhite turn but umm if Bodden don't stay healthy, God forbid, it'll be Arrington
    Posted by dodie2g[/QUOTE]

Wilhite got released. =D 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dan Koppen or SeaBass. 

Koppen is turrible and speed-rushers eat Vollmer's lunch. Game 1 against Wake and Game 2 against Phillips and Vollmer gets the whip! 

Could be Guyton too, I don't think TCal and Killa are fans of Guyton. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I don't get the need to WANT to hate a Patriot.

Meriweather brought it upon himself.

I wasn't aware of anyone actually disliking Butler, just a wide knowledge that he stunk.

I don't know, to me, a true fan would never look for a local player to hate. I have no problem bashing people that deserve it, but waiting and looking for someone? That seems a little sad, save the disrespect for the other teams if you must carry it.

Cunningham? The clock is ticking? Are you Rick Pitino?

Vollmer? You're about the only person I've ever seen write anything negative about the guy.

Koppen? He has been one of the best, and is still in the top third Cs in the league.

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed that this thread even got started, and has a fair amount on legitimate input.

"Jets" was the only appropriate answer I saw.

How about which new player will become a fan favorite instead of such a negative hate-mongering thread? I can't believe it's ME saying this, often the angriest person around here. Which leads me to: ESPN S U C K S!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We need a new punching bag : Wilhite got released. =D 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    lols didn't noticed it, I guess BB just got tired of "midget" DBs hehe, hmm Arrington is my candidate :D

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How about the fan base?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

probably going to be Chung in coverage. But a few here will be all over endleman if history repeats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]How about Babe  ? www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=503eccacb0ec71e6caea3888cda44b6c&plckUserId=503eccacb0ec71e6caea3888cda44b6c " /> BabeParilli Posts: 1121 First: 5/29/2008 Last: 9/6/2011
    Posted by bjn[/QUOTE]
    =======================================================
      Nah,,that`s as easy as beating up on Leon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

dont be so naive

[QUOTE]I don't get the need to WANT to hate a Patriot. Meriweather brought it upon himself. I wasn't aware of anyone actually disliking Butler, just a wide knowledge that he stunk. I don't know, to me, a true fan would never look for a local player to hate. I have no problem bashing people that deserve it, but waiting and looking for someone? That seems a little sad, save the disrespect for the other teams if you must carry it. Cunningham? The clock is ticking? Are you Rick Pitino? Vollmer? You're about the only person I've ever seen write anything negative about the guy. Koppen? He has been one of the best, and is still in the top third Cs in the league. Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed that this thread even got started, and has a fair amount on legitimate input. "Jets" was the only appropriate answer I saw. How about which new player will become a fan favorite instead of such a negative hate-mongering thread? I can't believe it's ME saying this, often the angriest person around here. Which leads me to: ESPN S U C K S!
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]I think Chad has already gotten that title from most bandwagon jumping pink hats on this board. Even though we didn't have OTA's and he was traded for during the beginning of training camp, people expected him to grab 2 touchdowns each preseason game. He's not going to be the Moss of '07 but he will surely be an asset in this dynamic offense. People need to have realistic expectations for him. I say 70 grabs, 900 yards and 8 touchdowns. Sounds good to me
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

I think its more likely people expected him not to drop as many balls as he has.