We need a Steven Jackson.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

We need a Steven Jackson.

We need a running game. Thats what we lack. With a good running game the play action pass opens up. Also those 4th and 2 or 3rd and 3 we hand the ball off. I hope that at worst we use the Seymore pick in 2011 for a stud RB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: We need a Steven Jackson.

Sounds good to me.  Jackson would help out not only our offense but our defense as well.  He is a stud RB.  Go Get him!  Do what it takes!

Heck, maybe we can give St L our #1 pick in 2011 and keep our Oak pick in 11.  who knows.  St L needs to rebuild.  Might work. - question is:  Will the Pats Go for it ??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Or a reasonable facsimile.  Maroney stinks.  It would be one thing if he could catch passes...but he can't do that....they take him out.  I'd rather have a guy that does both like Ray Rice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

power runners who can catch dont grow on trees..... i would love steven jackson here

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeepguy2358. Show jeepguy2358's posts

I'm going to have to slightly disagree here.  I think we have a running game, we just don't use the right players.  Look at the stats from yesterday's game.... Kevin Faulk has 14 rushes, while LM and FT get one or two a piece?  Come on.  I'm not saying I wouldn't like a beast like Jackson, but why bother getting one (Fred Taylor) if they aren't going to use him.  Even if you don't get much rushing yardage, at least keep them honest with some rushes, to open up some down field passes.  I don't understand why they used Faulk in clear rushing situations.  LM proved why he should be on the bench, but I don't get it with Taylor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

CJ? Nah, they will not. We can get Forte, and see if we can build him to his rookie year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I love these posts where people think that there was a problem with the running game.....

1) we are a pass forst offense

2) we were 12th in rushing yds this year.....Ahead of Minnesota and Atlanta(2 teams with really good RB's).

We need help on D....