Weakest Links For Patriots, and Other Top Teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Weakest Links For Patriots, and Other Top Teams

Dunlap fell a full round so those red flags must be very real.  Cunningham however was rising up on the charts before the draft.  A big mistake made by college kids is that character does matter very much in today's NFL.  You have to have some degree of maturity and work ethic. 

Pacman struggles to get back in the NFL.  Roethlisberger is being skinned as we speak.  Maualuga's fall in the draft last year.  Dunlap's and Bryant's decline this year.  Character does matter especially if you have any desire to play for the Pats.

Patriotwise we got the right player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Weakest Links For Patriots, and Other Top Teams:
    Dunlap fell a full round so those red flags must be very real.  Cunningham however was rising up on the charts before the draft.  A big mistake made by college kids is that character does matter very much in today's NFL.  You have to have some degree of maturity and work ethic.  Pacman struggles to get back in the NFL.  Roethlisberger is being skinned as we speak.  Maualuga's fall in the draft last year.  Dunlap's and Bryant's decline this year.  Character does matter especially if you have any desire to play for the Pats. Patriotwise we got the right player.
    Posted by garytx

Hope so, Gary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wreford1. Show Wreford1's posts

I agree our RB group is one of the weakest links in this team. I can't understand how Bill thinks he can win with Maroney/Mr. Unproductive, Faulk (Old Man#1), Morris (Old Man #2), Taylor (Old Man #3) and BJGE/Law Firm who seemed like a young semi-promising back that just didn't get the snaps to become anything and will continue to rot in NE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I agree our RB group is one of the weakest links in this team. I can't understand how Bill thinks he can win with Maroney/Mr. Unproductive, Faulk (Old Man#1), Morris (Old Man #2), Taylor (Old Man #3) and BJGE/Law Firm who seemed like a young semi-promising back that just didn't get the snaps to become anything and will continue to rot in NE.
    Posted by Wreford1

Wreford:

I've always felt that the biggest problem with the Pats' running game was the lack of physicality of their OL. Furthermore, for the past few years, I have vigorously defended Maroney. But, after his fumble-laced 2009 season, I can no longer do so. Not having holes to run through is a legitimate problem that's out of a RB's control. But putting the ball on the ground is inexcusable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

As far as Dunlap vs Cunningham goes I think Dunlap will get a sack or two more, but less tackles, and not do it in key situations.  Cunningham will be much more consistant of a player.  Just MHO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

As far as Dunlap vs Cunningham goes I think Dunlap will get a sack or two more, but less tackles, and not do it in key situations.  Cunningham will be much more consistant of a player.  Just MHO
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

Lets' just hope that he's not another Crable.