Weather for Sunday's Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Weather for Sunday's Game

I saw one forecast on the ESPN game preview that was calling for a 70% chance of rain.  Any truth to that?  I'm a West Coast guy so I'm a little out of the loop as far as Boston weather.  I kind of hope it does get a little bit wet and miserable on Sunday.  Wet conditions could put an increased emphasis on the running game for both sides. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Weather for Sunday's Game

I'm going to the game, so I'm hoping it's not too wet . . . but yeah, that's the forecast I saw.  It's cold and cloudy here in Toronto today and our weather is probably headed east toward Boston.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Weather for Sunday's Game

Thanks for that update . We forget about rain in so Cal but it's definitely a factor. Brady plus great in bad weather and our running game looks up to the task. I'll have to look and see how Denver is against the run. We can stop the run but manning throwing will still probably be the focus.