Website for watching the games that aren't in a certain area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Website for watching the games that aren't in a certain area

Maybe some body can help me with this. I can't seem to remember the website you can go to to watch the Patriots games online if it's not being shown in a certain local market.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Website for watching the games that aren't in a certain area

Outside the US, NFL.com's Game Pass works well.  You can watch the games live or afterwards at your leisure. The archive gives you the broadcast version, a condensed version, and the coaches film.  I think you get NFL Redzone too, plus you have a few past seasons in archive to watch if you want.  It is pricey though, about $255 here in Canada for the year and it doesn't work on iPads. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I usually go to http://firstrowus.eu/. They really helped me out during the Bruins playoff run.

That's what I was looking for first row sports

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

I usually go to http://firstrowus.eu/. They really helped me out during the Bruins playoff run.

That's what I was looking for first row sports

I've used First Row and it works OK but watch out for stuff that comes on the site saying you need to download a plug or something to this effect.  In some cases this might be necessary but on my last computer, I thought I was downloading a plug.   However, it actually replaced my default browser to something that I think was called Delta.  I had all kinds of problems getting rid of it.  Be careful what you download.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Firstrowsports

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah, I'm in China right now for business and it kills me that I will miss the first 2 preseason games. I'm DVRing them but I wish I could watch them real time here. Oh well something to look forward to when I get back

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I am also in China and will be here through preseason and maybe the first game... so Firstrow is my choice and it works ok, but you need some patience and overlook the fuzziness of some of the sources. But at least you can watch the game.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey PatsEng and Pats-bilbo, do you guys know each other?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hey PatsEng and Pats-bilbo, do you guys know each other?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

We must there's like a total of 150 people in China and only like 1-2 businesses

lol most likely not just weird coincidence. I don't think I know anyone on this site in RL. but, then again who knows my cubemate could be a poster and I'd never know

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Patseng 

What city you in ? I am in huizhou and do spend time in humen to. Used to live in Mass but now live in Florida.

I have seen some people here with Pats and Redsox stuff from time to time

However putting this much info out will only lead to me being called a troll or that i am helping to destroy America by one of the other posters that aways got to start something

Anyways hope you got a good internet connection and can watch the game

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

BTW, when you are traveling in the US and you want to know if the Pats will be on TV where you are check out "The 506 NFL maps".  I check that out so that I know in advance if I have to stream or not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

Patseng 

What city you in ? I am in huizhou and do spend time in humen to. Used to live in Mass but now live in Florida.

I have seen some people here with Pats and Redsox stuff from time to time

However putting this much info out will only lead to me being called a troll or that i am helping to destroy America by one of the other posters that aways got to start something

Anyways hope you got a good internet connection and can watch the game

Right now I'm in Yangzhou and spend a little time in Shanghai