Week 9 Knockout Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Week 9 Knockout Picks

Hi guys -- I don't know how to cut and paste the whole week's schedule, so I'm just going to post my pick.  I'm sure Phil will swoop in and construct a proper thread here, but it's Thursday so I thought I'd start.  I'm going with the 49ers over the Redskins this week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Week 9 Knockout Picks

Thanks LuvPats--My pick will be the Atlanta Falcons. If you can't beat the Colts Wow! I'm sure your busy Phil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

I will also go with Atlanta........tough week this week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Good idea Luvthosepats,

I will go with Cowboys over the Seahawks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Houston

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I have to say, aside from the Cowboys, whom I have already used up, the other teams you all picked were the ones on my list: the Falcons and the Texans.  We're all thinking the same thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

49ers, texans, Cowboys, Falcons..again everyone is differentiating themselves...be a miracle if we all survive again this week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Where is Phil? It's Friday? I'm not good with computer stuff---- is there anyone left that can post an updated list of the remaining 8 pickers and their picks from week ONE?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I would also like to suggest that if there are 6 or more left after this week that we start picking 2 weeks at a time === I think this would make it interesting and very challenging-what do the rest of you think?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Here is the full list re-pasted by columns.  You should be able to see everything this way.  Don't be offended if you are in the lower tier (like me).  Good Luck everyone!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

double-click on the spreadsheet to see it in full.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Thanks for posting the chart nyjoe.  We still have to hear from Garytx and PatsFan2007.  I suggest that folks just go to TexasPat's "Game of the Week" thread to see who's playing whom for each week.  You get the benefit of his analysis into the bargain.  

In Response to Re: Week 9 Knockout Picks:
    [QUOTE]double-click on the spreadsheet to see it in full.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I thought I remembered from a week or 2 ago his saying that he was out in Idaho getting ready for hunting season, or something along those lines.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Week 9 Knockout Picks : I am in northampton ma western,ma we all lost power. Many cities around here agawam east long meadow easthampton all are still without power. I am starting to wonder if Phil is from western ma. Time will tell but my guess is he has no power which really sucks. Hopefully he gets it soon :(
    Posted by dvegas74[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

[QUOTE]Where is Phil? It's Friday? I'm not good with computer stuff---- is there anyone left that can post an updated list of the remaining 8 pickers and their picks from week ONE?
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]
    I am in northampton ma western,ma we all lost power. Many cities around here agawam east long meadow easthampton all are still without power. I am starting to wonder if Phil is from western ma. Time will tell but my guess is he has no power which really sucks. Hopefully he gets it soon :(

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Dallas Cowboys

....thanks for keeping this going.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sorry I've been out of town. I'll get this all sorted out today. I've been on the road. feel free to start a thread any time I havn't started one and like this one it will be honored. I'll post this afternoon. thanks again