Welker 9 catches 2 TD's Amendola Groin Injury ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Welker 9 catches 2 TD's Amendola Groin Injury ??

Not that i want this, but what happens if Brady goes out and post 8 TDs with 3 going to Amendola on Sunday? Calm it down, peeps, the Ravens O did The Broncos a lot of favors 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Flacco had 185 yards passing at the half, he finished with 215 yards. The Broncos defense didnt get better, they just rolled protection over to Smith and forced other to beat them.  Clark and Stokley are old and washed up and couldn't help the team once Jones went out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Lie Lie and Lie made up that DA was questionable. He posted before it was announces and when it was announces he was probable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

welker was a great patriot, he now plays with horse face, vinatieri was a great patriot who also chose to play with horse face, what are you going to do? oh well , i can't hate them but i wont root for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I feel badly that Welker is no longer a Patriot player, but Amendola has participated in full practice in the last two days and will play Sunday. Let his plays be the judge.

Living well is the best revenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

I feel badly that Welker is no longer a Patriot player, but Amendola has participated in full practice in the last two days and will play Sunday. Let his plays be the judge.

If Danny cathes less the 5 passes will you agree Welker is better?

I think Danny will catch 2 balls all day .

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Listen up. This is all you need to know.

Super Bowl 2012: Wes Welker Tormented with Butterfingers for Big Game Blunder

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/562/732/patriots1-articleLarge_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Pawngo-butterfingers_original

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Some reasonable responses here... though the original post was lame. We have not played a game yet AND DA is expected to play making the premise that much more absurd.

I suspect TBs targets will be better this year than last. But losing WW is not a good thing. ... but DA should be more dynamic.

I think the biggest factor in the WW story is not that we swapped DA for WW but that Manning has WW to work with. Even though WW is imperfect he will play a huge role in that O. He will help Manning make that O scary evvery time it is 3rd down. It will demoralize many teams. WW and that TE Thomas suddenly elivate that O to be on par with ours. Scary.

In the end I give us the nod as a team. But the truth is that the healthiest of the two teams is lihely to make it to the SB. And not getting injuries is to some sizable extent a matter of luck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

If Danny cathes less the 5 passes will you agree Welker is better?

I think Danny will catch 2 balls all day .

Run

[/QUOTE]

I don't think we want Ww numbers from amendola. We want a more diverse spread of who gets the ball. I think we have had only a 2 rec option for a long time, Except when Gronk, AH and Ww were all healthy. We didn't and we lost

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Run and run and run and run and keep running, please, far, far away...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Belichick must have loved watching Denver beat super bowl champion Baltimore last night, with Manning throwing 7 TD passes -two to former Patriot Welker. Welker would still be a Patriot if Belichik EGO didn't get in the way of his clear thinking. 

Welkers replacement Danny I can't stay on the field Amendola is injured already and will be questionable with a groin injury for the opening game.

Mark my word Welker will catch over a 100 passes this year and Amendola will catch fewer then 50 and miss at least 4 games. Denver will win the Super bowl and the Pats will lose in the first round.

Brady will miss Welker, Lloyd and Woodhead and the rookie receivers will play like rookies.

All because Belichick has a big EGO and Kraft is looking to save money.

Take care RunFrown

Go root for the Donkos then

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Were going to have over 200 yards on the ground. Not necessary that he catches 9 balls.  Gomer is going to get Welker hurt. Welker got pounded a few times. He wont last long if every game he's taking a beating like that

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Were you folks expecting the game's two most infamous big game chokers (well, other than the Pats D) to have a bad game, it was the regular season?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

THey have 1 player to make inactive before game time tomorrow.  Hope Amendola's groin holds up and is a go.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Can we find a groin on ebay to get to Buffalo in time for the game?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Welker got stiffed....happens all the time in football....I have moved on.

Who's up next...Amendola....fine by me....but make no mistake about it...the onus is clearly on him to show he's not injury prone wether Wes was here or not.

I quote Parcells a lot, probably too much, however one of his many gems was " I don't care how good you are....you ain't any good to me if you can't stay on the field"

AMEN to that quote!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from flospanksthespanker. Show flospanksthespanker's posts

Talk about missing the forest for the trees....I don't care who plays tomorrow as long as we win...that's all that counts....

Every team has important players hurt right now...as they all will for every game this year...so what's new?