Welker has been great while Moss needs therapy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Welker has been great while Moss needs therapy

Week after week Wes Welker goes out and competes. He catches everything thrown to him across  the middle of the field. He takes big hits and never backs down. Truth be told, he is one of the real leaders on this team! He's thrown this team on his back. 
    Meanwhile, the Pats should hire a psychiatrist to help their Team Captain get over his trauma. I say, Randy it's time to cowboy up! Get mad at it! Start fighting. Put a chip on your shoulder! Show the NFL that you aren't a softy.
    Here's hoping the Pats keep running that football and start throwing more and more and more to the TEs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Welker has been great while Moss needs therapy

In Response to Welker has been great while Moss needs therapy:
    [QUOTE]Week after week Wes Welker goes out and competes. He catches everything thrown to him across  the middle of the field. He takes big hits and never backs down. Truth be told, he is one of the real leaders on this team! He's thrown this team on his back.  Meanwhile, the Pats should hire a psychiatrist to help their Team Captain get over his trauma. I say, Randy it's time to cowboy up! Get mad at it! Start fighting. Put a chip on your shoulder! Show the NFL that you aren't a softy. Here's hoping the Pats keep running that football and start throwing more and more and more to the TEs.   
    Posted by RonF[/QUOTE]

No Moss means No Mas for Welker.  Trust me, if it weren't for Moss' mere presence on the field - Welker would not be a factor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Come on man! Randy "I play when he want to" Moss needs to find some heart.
    He's a team captain!!!! He must lead. Welker is a fighter. The Patriot championship teams were filled with guys like Welker! Guys that were competitors and hated to lose. The hardest thing to measure is a players heart! Brady was a late round pick in the draft because teams watched him run the forty. They had no idea how much heart he had! Troy Brown had a big heart in a small body. Here's hoping Randy decides get up off the canvas and fight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Welker has been great while Moss needs therapy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Welker has been great while Moss needs therapy : No Moss means No Mas for Welker.  Trust me, if it weren't for Moss' mere presence on the field - Welker would not be a factor.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Interestingly, Welker was pretty good in Miami...without Moss.