WELKER HAS SHOULDER DONE............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

WELKER HAS SHOULDER DONE............

Reports are that Welker had has rotator cuff done as well. He will be lucky to be on the field by Thanksgiving...........we need another wr bigtime.............I hope BB is up to something............we can't depend on him for anything this year.....he will be lucky to see the field..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: WELKER HAS SHOULDER DONE............

Regardless of anything else, the knee surgery is a 12+ month recovery, especially for a player like Welker who cuts so aggressively. Unfortunately, I don't think it's realistic for him to make any real contributions during the 2010 season. That's why I, personally, was so disappointed they didn't pull the trigger on Boldin. Moss/Boldin 2010, Welker/Boldin 2011. Oh well, but yes, beyond Moss and Edelman, they need help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

they are in trouble...........the Phins and Jets have caught up to us....................it only took them a decade

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Sounds like they should have Welker take the year off. He doesnt need to try and come back, make another injury and end his career

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This post will soon be ran over by people saying it's only 5 days into Free Agency. We don't need to fix anything, Belichick knows what he is doing, etc, etc...