Welker injured, done for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Welker injured, done for season

Where the Hell are these people coming from- dumb a****

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

The Pats defense was much better in those years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Yup New England In trouble w/ out Wes Welker there Brady has shown that Seems like the games Welker isn't in Brady can't play well. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Paula are you schizophrenic? You post that the Pats are quitters, then post the team need play to 110% to win, take your meds. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

Get well soon Wes Welker. I though maybe I say something special for you kid.
    People wanna know who you are! So, you tell them!
    My name is wes, I am the best.
    You mess with the best, you will die like the rest!
    Get well soon kid.

Semper fi!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

Dear uncleanfly or whatever your name is ....you are an idiot. If you would get someone literate to read my two posts for you, they would explain to you that I was not "running my mouth" as you so elegantly put it. I was actually speaking positive towards the Patriots. I am a Ravens fan and a football fan. You don't know me or anything about me yet you regurgitate the same idiot nonsense other fool posters write. You talk about the past as if you put on a uniform and personally won the games yourself. Put down the bottle, take your pills and quit being a clown about the "game".

Some people are too stupid to post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

RavenTerp you should change your name to RavenTwerp. There's a reason why the Ravens are the most penalized team in football. It's the only way they can stop their opponent's offense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Baltimore fans are familiar with crabs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"With 3 broken ribs and a broken finger, Brady should sit in favor of Hoyer on Sunday."

And the "lower the bar" award goes to....we have a winner!  With all due respect to Paula, Leon, et al, has there ever been a dumber post in this forum?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

RavenTerp you should change your name to RavenTwerp. There's a reason why the Ravens are the most penalized team in football. It's the only way they can stop their opponent's offense.

The above post was written by a kid named "evil2009".

No I shouldn't, I'll leave the dumb screen names and comments to you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

First: 1/4/2010
    Last: 1/5/2010

Some people are too stupid to post

You seem to do all right turtleboy. Now what are you 
    a bird or a turtle?
    Stop looking at your Boomer Esiason poster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RavenTerp. Show RavenTerp's posts

C'mon roadqueen that can't be your best shot....If the patsies do half as bad as their fans are doing in these threads, my prediction of 38-17 is too kind.

I bet you have a pink 80cc scooter. You got that photo from Google you poser!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I googled this TerpTWERP

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonNutinOhio. Show BostonNutinOhio's posts

I think you better enjoy this game against the Ravens as it will be the last for the '09-'10 team.  No way they can win with this defense.  It is one pitiful unit.  The offense will probably be ok even without Wes Welker, but unless the defense comes back from their season long hiatus, it's over.  Too bad because Brady is getting older and won't have too many more chances.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Of course they can beat Baltimore with this defense. You may be right about SD but Baltimore they can beat. We shall see if they actually do win the game.