[QUOTE]

Welker -

Wes Welker44 62 474 10.8 8 33 8 67.7 0 0 178 29

8 touch downs  leading his team Denver in total receptions 44

Danny  0 touchdowns  14 catches

Nice job Belichick and Kraft

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

Edelman makes 1 million. Amendola makes 6 million.

I'd rather have Edelman and Amendola at 7 million than old man dropsy in the cold weather and postseason at 6 million.  Pretty simple.  Seeing Welker put up stats in pointless blowouts all season and then crap his pants in January, is something I did not want to ever witness again.

No one cares about stats either, at least real fans don't.  Welkie being used better than how Brady used him here is really irrelevant.

We just saw Gronk return last week and Brady looked like Jay Cutler.  

Go to the source. This is about Brady.  Edelman provides everything Welker can provide and he's a great punt returner.  Thanks, BB and Kraft. 

If Amendola can help in the postseason, that's all I care about, because I know Welker won't be a factor for Denver in the postseason.

I wouldn't be shocked if KC swept the Broncos.   If we signed Welker over Amendola, Brady's problems would still be there in January. Heck, they're still there now.  If he doesn't have an elite binky to stare down, he's not happy.

Who cares if we win, right? lmao

[/QUOTE]

translation: bb and kraft BLEW IT

[/QUOTE]

Welker is old. He still drops the ball a lot.  He'll do it more and more as the season goes.  He will not win a SB here, or in Denver.

The ship sailed.

No one cares about stats or stats against crap teams in Sept and Oct, except for fantasy nerds.

That's not Kraft and BB blowing anything.  Amendola and Edelman will be more of a factor in the postseason than Welker.  You'll see there, Gunty. Hey!  Good thing Reese was forced to overpay Manning and Cruz all at once, huh?

2 straight years without the playoffs and a 3rd next year. Ain't recoverable overnight.

[/QUOTE]

well the Giants will have whatever cap "problems" and other disappointing results after winning a couple of Super Bowls something the Pats haven't had to worry about in a decade : )

[/QUOTE]

Don't you know that the great teams don't win Super Bowls? Great teams and great coaching are measured by regular season wins, division titles, and playoff appearances.

[/QUOTE]

thanks for reminding me Frank I

i did forget - talking with Rusty for even a short period of time causes confusion and memory loss

[/QUOTE]

Giants Troll

How's that one win team doing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Welker numbers with Denver VS Danny Amendola

In response to RicosUncle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welker -

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have Edelman and Amendola at 7 million than old man dropsy in the cold weather and postseason at 6 million.  Pretty simple.  Seeing Welker put up stats in pointless blowouts all season and then crap his pants in January, is something I did not want to ever witness again.

No one cares about stats either, at least real fans don't.  Welkie being used better than how Brady used him here is really irrelevant.

Go to the source. This is about Brady.  Edelman provides everything Welker can provide and he's a great punt returner.  Thanks, BB and Kraft. 

If Amendola can help in the postseason, that's all I care about, because I know Welker won't be a factor for Denver in the postseason.

I wouldn't be shocked if KC swept the Broncos.   If we signed Welker over Amendola, Brady's problems would still be there in January. Heck, they're still there now.  If he doesn't have an elite binky to stare down, he's not happy.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Welker is old. He still drops the ball a lot.  He'll do it more and more as the season goes.  He will not win a SB here, or in Denver.

The ship sailed.

No one cares about stats or stats against crap teams in Sept and Oct, except for fantasy nerds.

That's not Kraft and BB blowing anything.  Amendola and Edelman will be more of a factor in the postseason than Welker.  You'll see there, Gunty. Hey!  Good thing Reese was forced to overpay Manning and Cruz all at once, huh?

2 straight years without the playoffs and a 3rd next year. Ain't recoverable overnight.

[/QUOTE]

well the Giants will have whatever cap "problems" and other disappointing results after winning a couple of Super Bowls something the Pats haven't had to worry about in a decade : )

[/QUOTE]

Don't you know that the great teams don't win Super Bowls? Great teams and great coaching are measured by regular season wins, division titles, and playoff appearances.

[/QUOTE]

i did forget - talking with Rusty for even a short period of time causes confusion and memory loss

[/QUOTE]

Giants Troll

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Welker -

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The ship sailed.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giants Troll

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS..FACED IN PUBLIC BY BABE for being a Jets Troll...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Welker -

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The ship sailed.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giants Troll

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS..FACED IN PUBLIC BY BABE for being a Jets Troll...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

welker will drop the game clincher in the playoffs.  next

[/QUOTE]

try super bowl