Welker play "legal"-according to Blandino.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Welker play

According to the NFL there was no holding or PI on Gronk in the end zone during the Carolina game. Not sure I would hold much stock in the NFL officiating this year. They are getting as bad as the NBA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

According to the NFL there was no holding or PI on Gronk in the end zone during the Carolina game. Not sure I would hold much stock in the NFL officiating this year. They are getting as bad as the NBA.

[/QUOTE]

Yes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

The usual; using the refs as an excuse to the widely accepted view that the Pats were dominated, even moreso than last yr's AFC Championship game vs the Ravens. Did they blow calls? They always do. Coud they be better? No doubt; especially since this is a 2nd occupation for practically all of them.