Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Welker

Another 100+ yard game for Wes, business as usual. We have Gronk, Herndz, Eldman, but to many injuries with that group. Wes is solid, get's wacked and keeps on ticking. I hope we sign him and quick. He is Brady's man.

Any thoughts on what may happen?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Welker

He'll either by re-signed or franchised.  He'll be a Patriot next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wes will get the franchise tag again next season.  The Pats wanted 2 years $18 mil so they will get pretty much what they want here, with no liability after next year if age or injuries catch up to him, it will just cost a couple million more.  Good deal for the Pats.

I hate to see what these games would be like without Welker.  When game plans fall apart either by the other teams adjustments or Patriots injuries it seems to be Welker making big plays at key moments.

There will probably be a few on here who point out a couple of his drops today but he made some amazing catches and even held onto the ball after some big hits making those amazing catches and kept drives alive.  Welker is Brady's go to guy, Mr. Dependable!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PATSthebest's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another 100+ yard game for Wes, business as usual. We have Gronk, Herndz, Eldman, but to many injuries with that group. Wes is solid, get's wacked and keeps on ticking. I hope we sign him and quick. He is Brady's man.

Any thoughts on what may happen?

[/QUOTE]

agree. they will attempt to sign him to a contract reasonable to pats. i offer 5 yrs 30 mil 12 guaranteed. if he doesnt sign, they tag him one morer year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wes will get the franchise tag again next season.  The Pats wanted 2 years $18 mil so they will get pretty much what they want here, with no liability after next year if age or injuries catch up to him, it will just cost a couple million more.  Good deal for the Pats.

I hate to see what these games would be like without Welker.  When game plans fall apart either by the other teams adjustments or Patriots injuries it seems to be Welker making big plays at key moments.

There will probably be a few on here who point out a couple of his drops today but he made some amazing catches and even held onto the ball after some big hits making those amazing catches and kept drives alive.  Welker is Brady's go to guy, Mr. Dependable!

[/QUOTE]

absolutely

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Not to worried about next year....we're still in it to win it and Welker is a key component to our offense. My guess is they'll work something out...