Welker's Comment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Welker's Comment

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It doesn't matter either way.  Wes's role will change when YAC Man returns.

[/QUOTE]

by YAC Man, do u mean Hernadez?

I dunno. McD seems like he's figuring out how to mix things up..and take advantage of opponents weaknesses, or making opponents stop what is working for us offensively. Seems like more players apart from Welker are affected by a more effective running game.

Yeah, he'll get fewer touches - but so will everyone else.  I don't see Edelman starting over Welker again, unless Welker gets hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mr Welker meet the bench, the bench meet Wes, I think you two have met before. You'll both be joined by a Mr. Ridley.

[/QUOTE]

:)

thats bbs style. wish it woudl change. but who will be surprised if it happens

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They need to throw the ball to Ridley once or twice when he is split out wide... just feel like they put him out there to pull a DB out of the middle, but eventually they need to show he is a real threat. I am sure they have a pattern or two that could get him opened and active in the spread formation. Then Woodhead does not need to start the game in that role.

[/QUOTE]

i get your poiint, i similarly would like to see them make the threat real by passing to him out of the backfield.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't think he benches Ridley. I think they push him hard on fumbles this week and play him next week but not in the 4th quarter. He is a good running back and if you let this get into his head, it will make him too worried about fumbling and not about gaining yards. He has 102 carries and 5 receptions so 1 fumble on 107 touches is not a high rate or fumble prone. It is like Brady throwing an interception... do you bench him everytime he does that?

Last year was a teaching year and BB made his point. This year he is an integral part of our offense. I don't think he gets benched the whole game next week, he may not start and may miss the first two series but he won't be out long. We need a running game next week in Seattle

[/QUOTE]

agreed it's waht bb should do.. i said that we need to take this approach on several threads yesterday. however i am concerned bb sticks to his antiquated policy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

I hope Bill can take the high road this time not like a few years back when he benched Welker at the start of the Super Bowl and the offense started flat and seemed to never recover.  I will never forgive Billy for that.   He destroyed the team energy by punishing a guy over a foot comment.  The punishment was doled out to the entire team and the entire Patriots fandom.  Bellicheck may be great, (3 super bowls vics)and all but he can really be an arogant a s s.  Welker helps this team win so please dont mess with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Media making something out of nothing.