Well Well Well Welker Fell in the Well!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Well Well Well Welker Fell in the Well!!

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey Good afternoon gang! had to do a little digging to find the thread but here it is!

Wes Welker is now a Bronco.Left the team because he "wants to win now"- I guess he's getting tired of having good seasons then blowing it in the playoffs.

Tom Brady is peeved and old.

BB is not looking so smart these days. What on earth are you all going to do with your Welker jerseys?

Seriously -This has to be a dagger in the hearts of pats fans.The little runt could play some ball! They replace him with a guy that hardly played last year and is prone to getting to hurt for more money!?

Is this a "genuis" move?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/-dustin-keller-story-a-case-study-of-jets-fans-five-stages-of-grief/100/6577796

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Well Well Well Welker Fell in the Well!!

Hey fin fan -How are ya!?

I see you posted a link about an ex Jet??

This is the patriots Forum. You know they don't call it Boston.com for nothing.We are discussing one Wes Welker and how the pats turned their backs on one of the most productive players arguably in the league.

If you want to discuss the dolphins then I suggest that you go to the Miami Herald.

So what's on your feeble minds gang?

Has the sting wore off yet of having to put away the Welker jersey after all these years??