Well well well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Well well well

Whiners and cryers who wanted to know why the poor poor Patriots were not given a warning for the rules that their coach neglected to tell them about.  Aparently, they were given a warning.   

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/21/willie-colon-officials-warned-patriots-not-to-push-on-field-goals/

We all know that this will not stop all those who think that because this was the first time it was called that it should not have been called or those who say that because the website was updated this means that the rule book printed over the summer was magically updated or the briliant football minds who think that penalties shouldn't be called at certain points of the game but should be at other points from whining and crying for years to come.  I look forward to getting you a box of Kleenex.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Well well well

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whiners and cryers who wanted to know why the poor poor Patriots were not given a warning for the rules that their coach neglected to tell them about.  Aparently, they were given a warning.   

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/21/willie-colon-officials-warned-patriots-not-to-push-on-field-goals/

We all know that this will not stop all those who think that because this was the first time it was called that it should not have been called or those who say that because the website was updated this means that the rule book printed over the summer was magically updated or the briliant football minds who think that penalties shouldn't be called at certain points of the game but should be at other points from whining and crying for years to come.  I look forward to getting you a box of Kleenex.

[/QUOTE]

A Jets player is not a creditable source. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    finally win a game over a call that your cheater jets had to point out before the game even started and you are gloating!!!  you will need more more than a box of kleenex  when your jerks are again a losing team  one win and you come on to a patriots board and gloat LOSER!!!!!!  we've seen many like you  ha ha you don't last long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup, because Willie Colon said so. Gothcha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A Jets player is not a creditable source. 

[/QUOTE]

Sure he is, if a Jet fan hears from a Jet player, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or a disney character it is all credible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No surprise.

Belichick's ego costs another game.

I hope no Pats players say anything in the press about this.  We don't need them to be benched to start the next game...detrimental to the win or not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

So pft which is an anti Patriots and bill belichick rag posts a story that a Jets offensive lineman overheard an official tell the patriots to watch the pushing.  Um, ok.  Roger that! 

Lame!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Why are you spamming the board Getzo?  Was the warning to stop doing something illegal not enough for you?  Even after getting away with against the Saints?   I thought it would take the years of crying like spygate before it became as sad, but less than 24 hours and it has already topped it.  Did you see that guy earlier saying how the NFL changed the rules and that the website is the official rulebook.  Unreal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I hate the Jets as much as anyone else, but this thread is sad.

Can't attack the topic?  Attack the source!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No surprise.

I hope no Pats players say anything in the press about this.  We don't need them to be benched to start the next game...detrimental to the win or not.

[/QUOTE]

NOT A BRAIN..... STUFF IT

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

I hate the Jets as much as anyone else, but this thread is sad.

Can't attack the topic?  Attack the source!

[/QUOTE]

...you lick balls

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No surprise.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for adding credence to my point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No surprise.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for adding credence to my point.

[/QUOTE]

The good lord never made a bigger no mind than NAS..."but I'll have to withold final judgement until all the facts are in!"

[/QUOTE]

99% of the NFL world thinks it was a bogus call in that situation.  Even Pats haters think they got hosed. That should tell you something.

You should see this moron on the Bruins board. He literally has no idea about the rules over there either. The refs are never wrong in his mind.

If you say the sky is blue, he'll say it's brown.  

[/QUOTE]

A bogus call?  What do you mean?  Do you mean that it was not against the rules?  Do you mean that rules should not be enforced?  Do you mean that the Pats should be allowed to not play by the rules? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

MeadowlandMike, I remember you. I responded to your 1st post. You said you were a Pats fan and I welcomed you.

FRAUD

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

MeadowlandMike, I remember you. I responded to your 1st post. You said you were a Pats fan and I welcomed you.

FRAUD

I never said such a thing.  Wouldn't I be Foxboro Fred or at the least, Gillette Gene?  I don't know of any Pats fans at the Meadowlands.  Well, there was that one girl, but she kept screaming "they changed the rules, they changed the rules" in this awful castrated Matt Damon accent. Before I could tell he to shut her pie hole before I punch her in it, some dude ran past me and punched her in the face.  Honestly, I felt bad because I probably wouldn't have actually hit her, but I was so glad to not have to listen to that haneous Chelsea accent squalking about the NFL changing the rules in the middle of the season.  It has to be the worst most grading accent in the entire US.  Maybe a close second to this girl Chevel I knew from Cranston/Johnston, RI.  But really really grating anyway.  It made my teeth hurt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]

I never said such a thing.  Wouldn't I be Foxboro Fred or at the least, Gillette Gene?  I don't know of any Pats fans at the Meadowlands.  Well, there was that one girl, but she kept screaming "they changed the rules, they changed the rules" in this awful castrated Matt Damon accent. Before I could tell he to shut her pie hole before I punch her in it, some dude ran past me and punched her in the face.  Honestly, I felt bad because I probably wouldn't have actually hit her, but I was so glad to not have to listen to that haneous Chelsea accent squalking about the NFL changing the rules in the middle of the season.  It has to be the worst most grading accent in the entire US.  Maybe a close second to this girl Chevel I knew from Cranston/Johnston, RI.  But really really grating anyway.  It made my teeth hurt.

[/QUOTE]

My bad. You're right, you never claimed to be a Pats fan. I found the thread here I was referring to. I just assumed. You did play dumb about Rusty though.