Wendi Nix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Wendi Nix

I was watching SC last night and caught the piece that Wendi Nix did on Brady/Manning bowl and I caught her not proof-reading before recording.

This is not word for word, but its how I remember it.

Wendi: When asking Safety Brandon McGowan how he feels about playing against Peyton Manning he responded..."I'm on a team with Tom Brady and Randy Moss...I think I'm over that"

Well I was on the official website yesterday watching the Locker room uncut, and it was actually CB Darius Butler who made those comments.

I know its not a big deal, but lady get your facts straight.  I doubt she even went into the locker room and interviewed the players.  Somebody else probably wrote this report and she is out there looking like an idiot to those who actually know whats going on.

Just wanted to point that out to everyone.  I couldnt tell her myself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Wendi Nix

In Response to Wendi Nix:
    [QUOTE]I was watching SC last night and caught the piece that Wendi Nix did on Brady/Manning bowl and I caught her not proof-reading before recording. This is not word for word, but its how I remember it. Wendi: When asking Safety Brandon McGowan how he feels about playing against Peyton Manning he responded..."I'm on a team with Tom Brady and Randy Moss...I think I'm over that" Well I was on the official website yesterday watching the Locker room uncut, and it was actually CB Darius Butler who made those comments. I know its not a big deal, but lady get your facts straight.  I doubt she even went into the locker room and interviewed the players.  Somebody else probably wrote this report and she is out there looking like an idiot to those who actually know whats going on. Just wanted to point that out to everyone.  I couldnt tell her myself.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Things haven't changed much since NESN. I used to catch her using wrong names and saying things that were dead wrong on a regular basis. You could tell she had no idea what actually happened and was just reading what someone else wrote.She would always be pronouncing peoples names wrong. She knows every sports cliche' in the book though and uses them quite frequently.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I don't care if she gets a name wrong....She is eye candy......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: Wendi Nix:
    [QUOTE]I don't care if she gets a name wrong....She is eye candy......
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

Exactly, she's not on tv because of her high IQ.  She's been judged by her assets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Wendi is HOT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Wendy needs to be Nixed from football, period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

In Response to Re: Wendi Nix:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wendi Nix : Exactly, she's not on tv because of her high IQ.  She's been judged by her assets.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]i could care less if she carelessly proofreads... i just hope she also carelessly forgets her bra next time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

m1020us- You said it " eye candy "

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from +Mrboston. Show +Mrboston's posts

She could sit on my face and I would give her a free pass for that little mistake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

C 'mon ...Wendy Nix = Hot ?
      What happened to the once high standards of the BOSTON.COM blog community ... Just cuz a chick has a nice dye job and wears clothes not purchased at the Goodwill doesnt make her Eye Candy .
      I mean , yah if it's last call and you're empty handed , then sure ...nice score... but before we start annointin' her the next Erin Andrews ...take a breath .
      I'd say she's a passable 6
    1/2 at best .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

ps - I caught that quote mix -up too ~ shoddy reporting