Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Wes Welker

Funny video!  Wes does a good job mentioning toes and feet many times.. All without cracking a smile! Well done Wes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Brilliant, send a retort but in a subtle manner, and imo this was needed and was delivered in the perfect manner.

How Wes managed to keep a straight face during that presser for 9 minutes was priceless.

A must see video, (Love the part about being good FOOT SOLDIERS and doing want our Coach wants)

Guy deserves an Oscar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is flat out hilarious.

Rex just schooled at the podium by the reserved Wes Welker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I heard this on The Hub earlier on and was cracking up. They figure it was a bar room bet with one of the other guys on the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

This will be a classic in time. New Jersey crew (Gangrene) seem to think WW was a riot (for the most part).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

very clever funny...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Just saw it on Sportsnet.  Freakin hysterical.  I don't know how he pulled it off with a straight face.  I wonder how much collaboration was involved throughout the organization or if it was all Wes.  Love that guy!!!!  GO PATS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

Also a much more infuriating needling than the JETS have been able to come up with. Rex can't respond and neither can his players because "It's a personal matter". Genius.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Not a big fan of the comments. There's no reason to do that... Sure, Wes can argue that he never explicitly took a shot at Rex, but it's rather obvious when listening to the press-conference.

It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife. No need for Welker to say what he did. I still love the guy to death, but it was a bit much for me.

We all know that if Rex, or any other Jet did what Wes just did, we'd be all over them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Good stuff!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

In Response to Re: Wes Welker:
    [QUOTE]Not a big fan of the comments. There's no reason to do that... Sure, Wes can argue that he never explicitly took a shot at Rex, but it's rather obvious when listening to the press-conference. It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife. No need for Welker to say what he did. I still love the guy to death, but it was a bit much for me. We all know that if Rex, or any other Jet did what Wes just did, we'd be all over them.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Once you post this crap on youtube, it is no longer a personal matter.  All bets are off once you put it out there for the world to see.  Rex is looking for attention.....now he has it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LMAO, a very discrete way to trash talk

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hate to ruin the moment, but WEEI went back through Welker's interviews all the way to when he played in Miami.  He's used foot analogies often.  

That said, maybe he put just a little more emphasis on it...  Love it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 33zulu. Show 33zulu's posts

Wes sure didn't pussyfoot around this one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife. No need for Welker to say what he did. I still love the guy to death, but it was a bit much for me."

I've said this 10 x on the board and I'll say it again.  This is not a personal matter.  Fat azz chose to upload these videos to the very public Internet.  Once he did that they became everyone's business.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Guess who watched super troopers last night meow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

+1 Thanks, for that!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]"It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife. No need for Welker to say what he did. I still love the guy to death, but it was a bit much for me." I've said this 10 x on the board and I'll say it again.  This is not a personal matter.  Fat azz chose to upload these videos to the very public Internet.  Once he did that they became everyone's business.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for the life of me I can't understand how or why some people are saying this is a personal matter.  I mean, really.  If he had been secretly filmed in his backyard, it would be personal.  If someone hacked into his email and pulled down this stuff, it would be personal.  When you submit this stuff to a public website, it's public.  His foot fetish is fair game, because he made it so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

A Rex Ryan snow cone...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

[QUOTE]Not a big fan of the comments. There's no reason to do that... Sure, Wes can argue that he never explicitly took a shot at Rex, but it's rather obvious when listening to the press-conference. It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife. No need for Welker to say what he did. I still love the guy to death, but it was a bit much for me. We all know that if Rex, or any other Jet did what Wes just did, we'd be all over them.
    Bulldust.  I wouldn't be at all.  Goes with the territory.
    This was a very mild, indirect needling.  Not in poor taste, like making fun of truly serious matters or personally attacking someone.
    Rex loves feet.  Big deal.  Frankly, I find comments referring to him as a fat a** to be . . . below the belt. There's no reason to get your undies in a bunch and go there.
    My opinion.  THAT WAS AWESOME!  Welker says, "game on!" but with much more class.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

lol wes welker cracks me up

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]Not a big fan of the comments. There's no reason to do that... Sure, Wes can argue that he never explicitly took a shot at Rex, but it's rather obvious when listening to the press-conference. It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife. 

Yes between Rex,his wife,youtube,and the guys looking to fill her three holes. Totally private

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

I bumping this although I was not the author of the thread.

The reason I am doing so is I cannot believe the low response to this. In my view there should be in excess of 100 posts to this. Maybe we Irish have a different sense of humour to u guys.

Patriot fans are served up a classic meal by WW and ye barely touch the appetiser and leave the restaurant.  WHERE IS YOUR CREATIVITY AND HUMOUR?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

[QUOTE]Not a big fan of the comments. There's no reason to do that...It's a personal matter between Rex and his wife.

Normally I'm 100% against such gossip. I mean, you couldn't pay me to care what turns Rex Ryan on and I don't want to hear about it. I don't want to hear about who is dating who. None of that crap.

But, the guy has spent entire season insulting our team and its coach. F him. Totally called for. The fat dink has nothing to lose. If we win he's one of a dozens of mouthy opponents we've dispacted over the years. If he wins it's because of that - of course. He's a cheap loser. And it's called for.